Lindsey's Lusty Lounge

now i'm curious....

I would have you under the tree, tied up with ribbon your body curled up, hiding all the tantalizingly parts. And i would take my time in the morning, have my coffee, open all my other presents. Then i would get to open up my last present. Unwrapping you, then opening you up :devil::heart:

I would have you under the tree, tied up with ribbon your body curled up, hiding all the tantalizingly parts. And i would take my time in the morning, have my coffee, open all my other presents. Then i would get to open up my last present. Unwrapping you, then opening you up :devil::heart:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Forgot how excited sharing makes me ;) ....especially when I get to read such nice comments :kiss:

You look good on your knees, only thing missing is your collar and leash.

I can tell that sharing you photos makes you excited as your lips are moist and shiny in the second photo

Forgot how excited sharing makes me ;) ....especially when I get to read such nice comments :kiss:

Love that photo of your on your knees with your arms behind your back. So very submissive and sexy! You are a beautiful woman. Would love to have the gift of your submission. :)

I’m late to the show!!! Lol, if your ass looks like the avatar I can see why everyone is likin what they see.... :confused:

Back