Licking pussy is better after fucking or before

Licking Pussy

=.=

I love pussy. I love pussy before it's fucked, after it's fucked and the next morning after it's mellowed over night.

I love the rich, thick creme that comes from a pussy squirting orgasm. I like to suck the juices from her and whoever she just fucked. I like to wake up with the taste of her on my lips.

My woman's pussy is delicious any time I eat her.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is all I can say when it comes to her flavor.

X15

=.=
I agree it's better the next morning after it's fermitted I love it that way, definitely after it's been fucked

I wld vote before…cum in my mouth to warm you up for my cock…However, I’m definitely open minded to after if you want to cum (again) and didn’t get there via fucking.

Its our warm up 99% of the time..oral for both
Then lick lap fuck pull out lick lap fuck repeat repeat...let a little out go back down..let a little out go back down until she gets off. Fucking lasts a lot longer when your running on a half a tank

Before but I'll go after as well but too often afterwards, we both tend to lose interest.

I like licking pussy both before and after fucking. What I really want to try next is licking a pussy while it is being fucked!
That's become a big fantasy of mine too!
My wife roleplayed the scenario one time of me licking her while she was taking a BBC.
I didn't last long and she giggled at how it affected me so quickly.

I've never licked a pussy after though. Kinda seems a bit nasty, but after discussing her taking a BBC friend she has, she said it would be hot if I went down on her after to gently lick her stretched out pussy. Her suggesting it made me very aroused.

She knows how to push my buttons 😊

I absolutely love to lick pussy
Before fucking to get it wet and ready
Pause during fucking to lick some more
After fucking, I want to, wife says shes too sensitive

I always lick her before to get her wet and more ready to fuck. After I cum in her even though she's had an orgasm, she usually still isn't done, so I eat her cum filled pussy to get her off again. After another orgasm she's usually done. If it makes her happy why not do it! Which is better? We both enjoy it either time but honestly after is both of our favorite. It's just so nasty!

To paraphrase a song by Katy Perry: "I kissed a pussy and I liked it". I have always loved pussy. I even wrote about my earliest experience and how it turned into "My Pussy Eating Obsession".
https://www.literotica.com/s/my-pussy-eating-obsession

Since, from an early age, I learned that women love a good "tongue lashing", I always eat a woman's pussy before I fuck her. That said, I've never had the pleasure of eating pussy after fucking it, but I'd certainly love to.

So, yes, I agree with the title of this thread - "Licking pussy is better after fucking OR before".

Maybe I should replace the "or" with "and/or"

hi
tasting cunt is cool . but d receivers mood is vital to lick/

do girls luv licking before r after d fucking.

majority of my partners luv it at d start .
u too ?

I say at the start and at the end. And don't forget the middle either. And a couple more times during and after too. I guess that means any time.

I dated two over the years that liked to straddle the face after intercourse. Definitely swollen and wanted one last climax. I loved looking up at a flushed body. This is a question for women, I'll do whatever it takes.

The nice thing about doing it afterwards is that you get to taste the combined juices of him and her. Definitely different from just him, or just her.

Q: Licking pussy is better after fucking or before?

A: YES!

Almost all pussy is good pussy, whether it’s fresh or freshly fucked. Makes a little difference to me.

Love eating pussy.

Back