Licking pussy is better after fucking or before

Before or After

Both. Licking a pussy is an art form. My partner loves me eating her to several orgasms before we have sex. On several occasions she squirted in my mouth which is quite a turn-on to say the least.

Great day for posting!

Before, during and after; assuming all goes well and I don't blast through the planned during time!

Licking the juices of pussyis even more fresh before Fucking.
My wife is used to it after fuck, but yesterday i got a chance to taste a new pussy .
By sheer luck , i just licked it till that girl cummed and yelled in pleasure .
It is too tasty . l

Licking the juices of pussyis even more fresh before Fucking.
My wife is used to it after fuck, but yesterday i got a chance to taste a new pussy .
By sheer luck , i just licked it till that girl cummed and yelled in pleasure .
It is too tasty . l

any more inspirations

Last edited:
This feels like a repeat,

Before sex, during sex and after sex, if I can hold-on for a during!

Both. Licking a pussy is an art form. My partner loves me eating her to several orgasms before we have sex. On several occasions she squirted in my mouth which is quite a turn-on to say the least.

lovely

just recently got into licking my wife after we fuck. Must say I liked it mainly because she has great orgasms and gets wetter than normal. Her cum mixed with mine flows down the crack of her ass and I must flip her over and lick that tight ass clean. Since I love to lick her ass more than anything else this is fantastic. Plus by now she is totally into it and grinds her ass into my face as I slide my tongue in and out of her asshole. I love to feel her orgasm while Im tongue fucking her ass. Her butthole goes into spasm and squeezes my tongue out but I just put it back in between the spasms. She wont let me put my cock in her ass but I always get a fantastic blowjob for my efforts.

Both, especially if we've had a shower so I can really just taste her and me.

You are an asshole, GRAMMER NAZI. Can't people post a thread however they want in whatever slang they want. Post a reply to their question, not their grasp of English.

Grammar "nazi's" are merely expressing the fact that, a post that might have been interesting is otherwise rendered retarded by the lazy author.

And I actually will agree that the OP could have at least TRIED to not appear to be an imbecile.

hi
tasting cunt is cool . but d receivers mood is vital to lick/

do girls luv licking before r after d fucking.

majority of my partners luv it at d start .
u too ?

Both! It's great before and during is fun to go back and forth between eatin fucking but she always cums faster and harder after though

I like it both ways but I LOVE it after. Nothing looks or tastes better that a freashly fucked pussy.

The first time I ate my wife out after sex she pulled my head in tight and held on for dear life repeating "You dirty bastard" until she finally blew.Since then it has just got better.

The first time I ate my wife out after sex she pulled my head in tight and held on for dear life repeating "You dirty bastard" until she finally blew.Since then it has just got better.

NICE! I hope to try that soon

Back