Licking pussy is better after fucking or before

After, always

If you don't mind tasting your own cum, the mix of her's and your juices make for a great experience. My wife would never taste her own juices and didn't care for me to go down on her after fucking. I kinda pushed this and she gave in actually looking forward to a good licking after fucking.
I'm a very oral peson and sometimes never get to actual fucking because she has a lot of orgasms and vary our routine. My job is to heip her have orgasms. My satisfaction is making sure she's had a pleasurable adventure.

Last edited:
I love it no matter when...but I prefer before. That way she gets to have a mind blowing orgasm....twice. :devil:

after, a little kinky mixed in

very good and enjoyable one for you if you liked it afterwards .
but as far as my experiences, many women do love a lot lot lot before the real fuck and licking just gives them a fantastic kick.

especially the middle age aunties who loves ....why , fanatic about licking their pussy before or after that intercourse.

Honestly, I have never licked pussy after sex, though I am (more than) willing!

All I know is that I love -- simply, love -- oral sex before intercourse.

I agree, it sounds like such a wonderful time mixing it up with a little oral pleasure all throughout the process.....Yummmm! I tend to do this myself when I'm in a kinky mood :)

Well, since I'm a fan of oral I think this is great! ;)

I perfer it before because I do not care about tasting me, but I love just licking a woman's sweet juices... I could do it all day.

I perfer it before because I do not care about tasting me, but I love just licking a woman's sweet juices... I could do it all day.

certainly ..........

tasting her before our fucking is delicious and simply speically tasty.

who does not want to taste that fresh cunt juices ?

My husband enjoys taking a break during sex to eat me, before coming back up to finish. He say he loves the taste of my freshly fucked pussy.

I have licked pussy after sex and it was definitely more enjoyable for the lady after sex than before.

My husband enjoys taking a break during sex to eat me, before coming back up to finish. He say he loves the taste of my freshly fucked pussy.
You man is a kindred spirit.

Before during and after - all is nice - but wife and most lovers generally tell me that their clit is too tender after for a whole lot of licking.

I enjoyed your pics. Thank your husband for me. And, thank you. The gods were generous to you.

I love both but it is so hot to have it after. So many men say they will lick you after sex, but few will actually follow through. A spin off of this is how many women will suck a cock clean after fucking? Because I love that and assumed that was normal.

But definitely a little pussy before, during, and after is always good. Bonus if a man will lick me after he's cum and I can taste the mixture off his face.

I have never tasted another pussy, other than my own, usually off my fingers. I do love how I taste. And I am very bi-curious. I want to taste other women.

I do love the taste of my SO's cum. We have also discussed a MFF 3-way, and I have considered the possibility of him fucking her. Maybe eating his cum from her pussy will also be an enjoyable sensual experience.
:kiss:

Last edited:
You man is a kindred spirit.

Before during and after - all is nice - but wife and most lovers generally tell me that their clit is too tender after for a whole lot of licking.

I enjoyed your pics. Thank your husband for me. And, thank you. The gods were generous to you.

Thank you, glad you like my pictures.

It can be a bit sensitive after cumming.

before is AWESOME.. during is BLISSFUL and after HEAVENLY!

and even BETTER is after someone else had fucked her sweet pussy!

Back