Let's talk about sex

I'll go for the rustic Picnic table in the Park after dark... but beware of splinters in the butt afterwards...!
(In the interests of Health & Safety!)
I brought a shawl that could be used on the table to protect from splinters, as a quick cover if we were surprised, and as a shawl as my sweaty body got shivers in the cool night air.

I brought a shawl that could be used on the table to protect from splinters, as a quick cover if we were surprised, and as a shawl as my sweaty body got shivers in the cool night air.
OH! OH! OH!
That description of your naked sweaty body shivering in the cool night air did very profound things to my brain... and to a particular part of my anatomy...!

Ok here we go what is your favorite sex position, and where is the most exciting place you had sex? chime in ladies & Gentlemen
My wife’s favorite is spoons position. She likes getting poked in the morning. I just slide down her panties or sweats and go to town.

My favorite is woman on top. Either female superior or reverse cowgirl.

As for most exciting, im an outdoors person and anything outdoors is exciting. We have a lot of sex outside on our back patio and poolside. Altho it’s MOSTLY private, an inquisitive neighbor could see if they wanted to. Or if someone just opened up the backyard gate…

Not sure if it has a name. But love to lay a woman on her side. Lower leg on the bed goes somewhat straight . The upper leg have her pull it up towards her chest. I kneel over the lower leg, grab her upper ass cheek push up towards her hip. It exposes her wonder creamy pussy. Then i start to work my cock in her. You have access to the front and back of her body to caress as you pump deep inside her. The POV as my cock slides in - oh wonderful. You can play with her rosebud if she likes, or more if she wants... humm i need it badly...

I enjoy having sex standing, but probably because I am so tall. It also makes it easy to do in lots of different places because you don't need to lie down.

I like literature and using words to evoke visceral responses.
When you respond, it's particularly exciting to me.
Like getting an A+ and a smiley face sticker.
My favourite sexual position is anything that involves Bigboobbabe...

I'll go for the rustic Picnic table in the Park after dark... but beware of splinters in the butt afterwards...!
(In the interests of Health & Safety!)
Well, it was a picnic table but it was not in a park . . .

A few years ago while on a tropical vacation we splurged and rented a private island for a couple days. It was about 10 miles offshore and quite small, maybe 2 acres total. It was just us and a chef so we did not wear clothes the whole time.

One afternoon we were on the far side and feeling a bit frisky so started making out on a picnic table about five feet from the water. GF squatted at the edge of the table with her feet flat on either side of her, leaning back slightly with her hands supporting her weight.

I licked and sucked her delicious cunt till she could not take any more and entered her in one sloppy stroke. I had to stand on tip toes to get the right height.

Just when I was starting to feel really good, a fishing boat chugged past about 50 feet out. We were too far gone to care. I was giving her long strokes when my calves started to cramp up from standing on my toes. She was moaning for faster strokes. I finished in pain, unloading for what seemed like minutes.

The fishing boat had turned around and was chugging past in the opposite direction when I slipped out of her causing a stream of cum to drool to the ground.

No splinters were received by anybody.

That was not the last sex we had on that island.

My favorite position depends on my mood at the time, but it's usually doggy-style, and my most exciting place is somewhere we might be discovered or observed. I don't think it's the actual being discovered or observed that makes it more exciting for me, but more the "potential" of that happening.

Back