Dreaming of warm coastal environment

t_h_seacrest

Ideas Ideas Ideas
The region where I presently reside is mountainous, rugged, and winters are long. For the most part I like it a lot. Population is sparse and one can for the most part live as one pleases. But sometimes I'll see a photo of a beach, all that sand, and the blue water stretching far, and the vegetation suggests it is warm year-round; warm enough to not worry about wearing too many clothes. Must be so laid-back. Must be sex everywhere in the air. Always primed. No need to bundle a body in clothing. No thought of tensing to brace for cold temperatures. Living in shorts, often barefoot, breathing that salty atmosphere. Women in bikinis. Can't help but dream about channeling energies into finding and resettling in such a paradise world.

Last edited:
Oh both have there ups and downs and not always between the sheets. Living away from people you can walk out in your yard naked in the morning, drink your coffee . I don't have enough money to own a private beach. But it sounds wonderful. It's even hard to find a secluded beach so I can tan naked. But living in your mountains I'll bet yiu can go on your deck with no issues. Not into winter much anymore, BUT I do get excited about it... because that means naked in front of my wood burner, orange glow of flames on my body as I rub down with a good oil after a shower. Better yet a few morning chats with Lit friends has-been awsome also. So enjoy both thoughts!!

Oh both have there ups and downs and not always between the sheets. Living away from people you can walk out in your yard naked in the morning, drink your coffee . I don't have enough money to own a private beach. But it sounds wonderful. It's even hard to find a secluded beach so I can tan naked. But living in your mountains I'll bet yiu can go on your deck with no issues. Not into winter much anymore, BUT I do get excited about it... because that means naked in front of my wood burner, orange glow of flames on my body as I rub down with a good oil after a shower. Better yet a few morning chats with Lit friends has-been awsome also. So enjoy both thoughts!!
Thanks for bringing things back into perspective.
Oh I've no major complaints and not too many minor ones either. Just being able to go outside for a piss just about anywhere, that alone is not something to take for granted. Seems like around this stretch of the winter, looking forward to spring, and then see a picture of a tropical beach... oh it looks so nice! Start dreaming.

Those first few days of chopping wood, getting that wood stove warmth going; putting on heavier clothing, those first touches of briskness in the air. First few snowfalls.... first few evenings with tea; but by the time we come to the 120th-something day... the novelty has dwindled significantly.

I too live in an area with long, cold winters. I usually escape to a tropical paradise of soft white sand and turquoise blue waters for a month or so and did a few months ago. It has been my go to place for a quarter century but has been discovered. Prices for everything are now insane, Leaving next week for another couple weeks in a different location. Hopefully the rum is cheap!

I too live in an area with long, cold winters. I usually escape to a tropical paradise of soft white sand and turquoise blue waters for a month or so and did a few months ago. It has been my go to place for a quarter century but has been discovered. Prices for everything are now insane, Leaving next week for another couple weeks in a different location. Hopefully the rum is cheap!
Isn't that how it often goes?

Hope you find your next dreamy tropical hideaway.

Back