OOC: Ward of Darkness (Casting call.)

Okay, forgive my stupid here, I dropped out of school in the 8th grade and only recently got a GED. How does this bookmarking work?

Okay, forgive my stupid here, I dropped out of school in the 8th grade and only recently got a GED. How does this bookmarking work?

Baby girl, you write too well to call your self stupid.

*nods briskly*

Anyway, what everyone means by *Bookmarking* is simple really.

Say you are working on a post that ties up something that has gone before but you don't want to derail other posters.

All you need to do is post to the thread and say *save this space for upcoming post*

Then when you are finished with your writing, you can return to that saved spot...hit edit...erase your line about saving the space...and add your post to the same spot.

You get it?

That way, your post will be where you want it, even if you don't have it completely finished when you call the spot.

AHHH! Got it! At first it sounded like something with the advanced thread things, which I've (frankly) been to chicken to investigate. I am terrified of breaking stuff and the angry torch wielding mobs that would descend if I broke Lit boards.

Okay, maybe just overly cautious...

Thanks for the save Luna, and Emipet, sorry I didn't explain.

I wonder how Rysil's arm is doing...

Thanks for the save Luna, and Emipet, sorry I didn't explain.

I wonder how Rysil's arm is doing...

No problem...also I didn't know anything happened to his arm. I should probably pay more attention to things, dang it all.

Luna and La Reina, Margaret and Carlita are now in the same location and free to interact.

*Grabs a bag of popcorn to see how the two of you play together.*

I have posted please forgive me if it isn't up to par. I am in emergency waiting for my sons tests to be done, on my I-pad , my mind isn't in this really, but I didn't want to hold the thread up.

I'll clean up my post when I get home and have slept meanwhile it allows Ravenloft to at least post in response.:rose:

I apologise for my absence of late, I have had a lot on at home recently and certain issues have affected my posting rate. I will be back up to scratch I hope within the next week or so :D

I'm happy to see you're still in D_S.

Virgininneed, are you out there anywhere?

If not, I will have to find someone to fill your role as the hunter.

If I don't hear from Virgin in a few days, would anyone be interested in playing the hunter?

Lol I posted ..invisabel I guess Raven.?

.lol I'm a wraith in the ooc too.

* makes a loud knocking on the wall and begins to sing a sad song*

Hehehehehehehe

I ask that either I'm allowed to bow out or I get 'dragged' along. i'm reading the posts, but homelife got real (getting divorce to be exact) and just don't have the energy or mental capacity to post.

I apologize as I did not see this coming at all. So I'm here reading just can't sink in to post. Again I'm sorry and completely understand if you want to drop me or kill me or whatever. Thank you

Back