Let's talk about sex

Fave position: Women on top

Exciting: In the living room with wife's (girlfriend at the time) mom, dad, brother, and sister all in the same room. We were all watching a movie and my wife and I were under a blanket on the couch. She had my cock in her mouth and my fingers in her and playing with her clit. She was acting like she was asleep in my lap and we both were trying to keep still and quiet.

Another time we were doing this but it was only her sister and us. This time though her sister sat across from us and watched us instead of the movie, with her hand down her pants. My wife couldn't see her but I could just enough to tell what she was doing. I came so hard it was probably obvious to her sister what she was doing to me. To this day my wife has no idea about that.

I can easily relate to the "poor"sister. If only she was more free to be more vocal. Both positions you described are hot as hell.

Place: was walking home very late one night across a park with my boyfriend. We were both a bit drunk and he was rather amorous, arm around my shoulder reaching down to touch my boob occasionally. We stopped to snog a few times and I could feel him hard against me. He got himself out and put my hand on him when we heard people coming along the path. We moved about ten yards away and stayed quiet until they passed. I got him out again and was stroking him then he said he wanted to fuck and we moved a bit further and lay on the grass. He pulled his trousers down and I took off my knickers and pulled my skirt up and he went on top of me. We tried to be quiet but both of us came so I doubt it was that quiet.
Must have been a rare opportunity - sometime in early July? dry grass in the UK!

Good thing your so observant.

Last edited:
you sure have a lot of pages about SEX stuck in your head. I would in my HO would think they be better stuck in another place ...well not stuck but in with abandon and that kind of stuff :D

The post you're replying to is more than six years old...

Love all positions, but missionary is my favorite...love the feeling of being dominated as I am flat on my back and feeling helpless and trapped!:devil:

it always changes... but currently, I am really enjoying cowgirl... i love watching her tits bounce as she grinds and bounces... love watching myself slide in and out... and love being able to play with her tits and clit during all this...

delightful :)
I have to agree with this one, for all the same reasons.

Favorite position is mutual masturbation, face to face. Runner up is against a wall, either with her facing me or from behind- her choice which. Cowgirl is next. But really, I’m usually so glad to be having sex I don’t think about the position.

Craziest place I’ve had sex- in the back of a pickup, under a tarp, during a thunderstorm. I had a crazy girlfriend who inspired this story- https://literotica.com/s/love-amidst-the-storm

Position: Doggy. As stated before me, so much room for thrusting, and the need I can feel he has as he grips my hips, slaps my ass or grabs my hair drives me into an absolute frenzy!

Place: Nature. My husband and I have a nice secluded spot we created making our own way off from a hiking trail near us.

Position - on my back at the edge of the bed, feet on my partners chest.
Him standing up, drilling me, and looking in my eyes as he cums.

Place - it's a tie. Picnic table in park after dark and behind an electrical outpost building, on my knees in his SUV, broad daylight.
always have intent eye to eye contact when you can

This partner is almost 2 feet taller than me.
Positions are not always easy.

After success with this one, he commented that it was nice looking in my eyes as we came.
So I guess that a satisfying sixty-nine is out of the question...?

Position - on my back at the edge of the bed, feet on my partners chest.
Him standing up, drilling me, and looking in my eyes as he cums.

Place - it's a tie. Picnic table in park after dark and behind an electrical outpost building, on my knees in his SUV, broad daylight.
I'll go for the rustic Picnic table in the Park after dark... but beware of splinters in the butt afterwards...!
(In the interests of Health & Safety!)

Back