Let's talk about sex

positions

My favorite position is when we're both standing on our knees on the bed and he's doing me from behind, usually grabbing a breast. Lol, is there a name for this position? It's like doggy style, but I think you have to be on all fours for it to be doggy.

that sounds very interesting pm me sometimes I'm going to need to se a demo

Oh it could be called "semi-doggie position"

Then I remember one time having sex with my wife on her hands and me standing behind her holding her up by her legs....(before transition obviously).

positions

Oh it could be called "semi-doggie position"

Then I remember one time having sex with my wife on her hands and me standing behind her holding her up by her legs....(before transition obviously).

That sounds exciting, I am going to have to try that one is it like a wheel barrel? thanks for chiming in

My favorite position is when we're both standing on our knees on the bed and he's doing me from behind, usually grabbing a breast. Lol, is there a name for this position? It's like doggy style, but I think you have to be on all fours for it to be doggy.

Maybe it's the Scooby position...didn't Scooby Doo walk upright sometimes?

A tie between doggie style and us both standing, me screwing her from behind with her holding the wall for support.

here I am

Ok here we go what is your favorite sex position, and where is the most exciting place you had sex? chime in ladies & Gentlemen
i bumped this up a bit because someone asked me where did my thread go.

Ok here we go what is your favorite sex position, and where is the most exciting place you had sex? chime in ladies & Gentlemen

It would be either doggie style or the butterfly position... and about the most exciting, I would say the kitchen table... the wildest though would be outdoor.

Doggie style is my favorite but butterfly comes in close on it's heels...

Exciting...when you have waited all day....or days...been aroused by that someone's words, texts, voice...and finally...you get that touch...you are instantly aroused and every touch brings an excruciating sensation...and you get that burn...that want. It can be anywhere...but always exciting!

I really like when we are both standing and she leans forward bending at the waist and using the wall for support. I love the way that I can cup her breasts and play with her nipples.

I'm also a big fan of missionary. There's something about being able to look into her eyes when I'm first penetrating and watching the face she makes as she feels me slide in. It's amazing.

The most exciting time is when we are both getting each other turned on in a place that we can't have sex. The excitement builds as we journey to some place where it can go down. This excitement then nearly boils over as we aggresively begin to strip down and kiss, knowing that we wait is finally over.

I really like when we are both standing and she leans forward bending at the waist and using the wall for support. I love the way that I can cup her breasts and play with her nipples.

I'm also a big fan of missionary. There's something about being able to look into her eyes when I'm first penetrating and watching the face she makes as she feels me slide in. It's amazing.

The most exciting time is when we are both getting each other turned on in a place that we can't have sex. The excitement builds as we journey to some place where it can go down. This excitement then nearly boils over as we aggresively begin to strip down and kiss, knowing that we wait is finally over.

that sounds very good

Any position that causes the woman to make noise.;)

Where? The beach on a warm day with the wind blowing about twenty-thirty MPH.

Yeah...that's just good stuff!

Fave position: Women on top

Exciting: In the living room with wife's (girlfriend at the time) mom, dad, brother, and sister all in the same room. We were all watching a movie and my wife and I were under a blanket on the couch. She had my cock in her mouth and my fingers in her and playing with her clit. She was acting like she was asleep in my lap and we both were trying to keep still and quiet.

Another time we were doing this but it was only her sister and us. This time though her sister sat across from us and watched us instead of the movie, with her hand down her pants. My wife couldn't see her but I could just enough to tell what she was doing. I came so hard it was probably obvious to her sister what she was doing to me. To this day my wife has no idea about that.

Love doggie-style, on my hands and knees, so he can hold on to my tits or play with my clit.

Outdoors, in the woods, is my all-time favorite. There's a risk of being discovered, a chance of getting dirty (in more ways than one), and it's always fun to howl with the coyotes.

Woman on top so I can look at her and play with her tits and clit.

Outdoors is always the best, the risk really gets our juices flowing.

Position: Whatever my woman prefers.

Place: Lotsa women enjoy being watched by other women, so someplace semi-public, like in a hospital parking lot at night. Or in a parking garage.

I've walked up on couples doing it in the paint dept of WALMART late at night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Riding the north face and the forbidden fruit are my favorites for cunnilingus. Nice link btw.

Thanks!

I have a few favorite positions, each one for different reasons.

The Butterfly
but08t.jpg

So I can see and play with my clit while he plays with my tits or vice versa.

Missionary for intimacy

Doggy for domination Whew... yeah... grab my hips and show me where to go.

Deep Stick
but06t.jpg
was good because my ex husband had a short dick, so we were always trying new ways to get him deeper.

Leg Glider
but09t.jpg
Was so much fun b/c he could see the penetration and play with all my other "goody parts" at the same time.

Top three places I have done it was in the front seat of his truck, him standing in the door while we were parked on top of a pitchers mound.

On top of a wooded hill, in a clearing where we could see all the people on the lake and park below.

In a glass elevator...unfortunately, we got walked in on and couldn't finish.

Hmmm, favorite position: Standing with him behind me or me on top laying down on his chest, hard to choose.

Most exciting place: The nosebleed section at a Metallica concert while the band played 'The Four Horseman.' ::sigh:: good times.

thank you

Thanks!

I have a few favorite positions, each one for different reasons.

The Butterfly
but08t.jpg

So I can see and play with my clit while he plays with my tits or vice versa.

Missionary for intimacy

Doggy for domination Whew... yeah... grab my hips and show me where to go.

Deep Stick
but06t.jpg
was good because my ex husband had a short dick, so we were always trying new ways to get him deeper.

Leg Glider
but09t.jpg
Was so much fun b/c he could see the penetration and play with all my other "goody parts" at the same time.

That leg glider now that's the business. love it but I didnt know the name of it.
Top three places I have done it was in the front seat of his truck, him standing in the door while we were parked on top of a pitchers mound.

On top of a wooded hill, in a clearing where we could see all the people on the lake and park below.

In a glass elevator...unfortunately, we got walked in on and couldn't finish.

now that leg glider thats the business,

Place: was walking home very late one night across a park with my boyfriend. We were both a bit drunk and he was rather amorous, arm around my shoulder reaching down to touch my boob occasionally. We stopped to snog a few times and I could feel him hard against me. He got himself out and put my hand on him when we heard people coming along the path. We moved about ten yards away and stayed quiet until they passed. I got him out again and was stroking him then he said he wanted to fuck and we moved a bit further and lay on the grass. He pulled his trousers down and I took off my knickers and pulled my skirt up and he went on top of me. We tried to be quiet but both of us came so I doubt it was that quiet.

Back