Disrespectful Sex

itsme__kit

Experienced
Hi loves! I hope you all are doing well. I am still on a mental health break, and I want to thank and appreciate others for sending me PMs regarding my mental health. I am truly grateful. I am still working on a story and will release it soon!

ALRIGHT! NOW TO THE HORNY AND IMPORTANT THING AT HAND!

To my beautiful ladies. Disrespectful sex.

Hear me out! Hear me out! 🗣️

Ya'll ever read a really good, and I mean a really good erotica or smutty fanfiction where the sex is nasty and just disrespectful, and your pussy starts to throb so bad. It's like "WHEN IS IT MY FUCKING TURN?!"

Like....that disrespectful sex where you both at first are burning on the inside with primal hunger for each other and are clawing at each other, making out and trying to get the clothes off.

That disrespectful sex where you both end up in the bedroom where you end up being thrown on the bed while they climb on top of you, scratching, biting, and sucking every piece of flesh on your body, leaving hickeys and bite marks.

That disrespectful sex where you are folded with your legs over their shoulders, and they are just pounding your pussy in rough and slow strokes while smiling and saying slick shit. Or when they go deep while putting their partial weight on you and rolling their fucking hips torturously slow as your lower half begins to shake.

That disrespectful sex where they are growling so fucking deep as they pound the fuck out of you. Like they would slowly pull out (but not pull all the way out) and slam back in.

That disrespectful sex where you already came and they keep going. Your tears? Keep em coming baby.

That disrespectful sex where they grab your throat and tell you to open your mouth as they carefully spit into it, telling you to swallow it.

That disrespectful sex where they fucking you from behind and forcing you into a deeper arch while holding both of your wrists and telling you to shut the fuck up.

That disrespectful sex where you are at their mercy.

That disrespectful sex that fixes the stank attitude and leaves you wanting more and more.

That disrespectful sex that comes with amazing aftercare

(the edible kicked in)

Mwah!

Hi loves! I hope you all are doing well. I am still on a mental health break, and I want to thank and appreciate others for sending me PMs regarding my mental health. I am truly grateful. I am still working on a story and will release it soon!

Ya'll ever read a really good, and I mean a really good erotica or smutty fanfiction where the sex is nasty and just disrespectful, and your pussy starts to throb so bad. It's like "WHEN IS IT MY FUCKING TURN?!"

Like....that disrespectful sex where you both at first are burning on the inside with primal hunger for each other and are clawing at each other, making out and trying to get the clothes off.

That disrespectful sex where you both end up in the bedroom where you end up being thrown on the bed while they climb on top of you, scratching, biting, and sucking every piece of flesh on your body, leaving hickeys and bite marks.

That disrespectful sex where you are folded with your legs over their shoulders, and they are just pounding your pussy in rough and slow strokes while smiling and saying slick shit. Or when they go deep while putting their partial weight on you and rolling their fucking hips torturously slow as your lower half begins to shake.

That disrespectful sex where they are growling so fucking deep as they pound the fuck out of you. Like they would slowly pull out (but not pull all the way out) and slam back in.

That disrespectful sex where you already came and they keep going. Your tears? Keep em coming baby.

That disrespectful sex where they grab your throat and tell you to open your mouth as they carefully spit into it, telling you to swallow it.

That disrespectful sex where they fucking you from behind and forcing you into a deeper arch while holding both of your wrists and telling you to shut the fuck up.

That disrespectful sex that fixes the stank attitude and leaves you wanting more and more.

(the edible kicked in)

Mwah!
Is that what your story will be about? Sounds hot

(the edible kicked in)

Mwah!
You just got done describing the kind of sex i want with a woman

(the edible kicked in)

Mwah!
Yes please disrespect My ass

I've had some partners who would be all about *most* of the list, and one who was into EVERYTHING except the spitting in the mouth, something I wouldn't do, anyway. She was a complete psycho outside of the bedroom but in the worst way. I miss the sex, though.

Back