Horny During Periods

itsme__kit

Experienced
Being horny while having a period is fucking torture. I just finished mine, and I want to see if anyone can relate.

I am not a big fan of period sex. I don't like the sound of it. It may be other people's forte, but I don't like the mess and the clean-up, even if you do take precautions. I am on a heavy scale when it comes to my periods so I definitely cannot.

However, the feeling you get when you read erotica, smutty fanfiction, or just looking at thirst TikToks, is 100x more tormenting...

That pulsing feeling in between the legs, the way the breath quickens, the way you groan and moan out of frustration and desperate need, wanting that nasty, disrespectful, cervix-kissing sex. Like that feral type of sex. The way the nipples get all hard and very sensitive, the way everything is just fucking sensitive, and wanting to be teased for your body being so sensitive all because you are ovulating. Trying to hump the pillow or hump the bed, in general, to get that friction on that sensitive clit while you are halfway asleep, imagining if it was someone else and visualizing them doing those acts on you.

Don't even get me started on the thought of wanting to be eaten out and making eye contact as you are being devoured, and you see the blood around the lips dripping down the chin as they smirked up at you, telling you how delicious you taste and how your scent drives them wild. I just...I can't.....fnvfignadsofnasjsnf.....

God fucking dammit...

I need a time-out...

Someone take my damn computer.....

Gurl😍😍😍.
Straight up, there's a part of me that gets happy when I'm on my period (like 0.1% of me, lol) because I Know Beyond A Fucking Doubt That My Orgasms Are Gonna Be ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!

Holy Shit. Each month that goes by, I'm ratcheting up my goal of how many orgasms I have and on how many days during that period. Fuck, I love it so much. I become enthralled by my own moans. Okay, okay, let me calm down, lol. Got my heart racing just thinking about it.

I was miserable during my periods. Between the pain, bleeding like I was hemorrhaging, nausea, bloating, mood swings, I was a mess. I do remember towards the end of periods wanting sex with my husband but he pretty much made it plain that he was disgsted.
So sorry 😩.
What's worse, that most guys don't get is that it's literally different from month to month. 1 month can be manageable and the very next month, I'm almost missing a long anticipated concert because I'm stuck in the venue's bathroom, sick as fuck.
Yeah, no one should ever make any woman feel like her natural, monthly, bodily processes that she didn't ask for are disgusting.

Being horny while having a period is fucking torture. I just finished mine, and I want to see if anyone can relate.

I am not a big fan of period sex. I don't like the sound of it. It may be other people's forte, but I don't like the mess and the clean-up, even if you do take precautions. I am on a heavy scale when it comes to my periods so I definitely cannot.

However, the feeling you get when you read erotica, smutty fanfiction, or just looking at thirst TikToks, is 100x more tormenting...

That pulsing feeling in between the legs, the way the breath quickens, the way you groan and moan out of frustration and desperate need, wanting that nasty, disrespectful, cervix-kissing sex. Like that feral type of sex. The way the nipples get all hard and very sensitive, the way everything is just fucking sensitive, and wanting to be teased for your body being so sensitive all because you are ovulating. Trying to hump the pillow or hump the bed, in general, to get that friction on that sensitive clit while you are halfway asleep, imagining if it was someone else and visualizing them doing those acts on you.

Don't even get me started on the thought of wanting to be eaten out and making eye contact as you are being devoured, and you see the blood around the lips dripping down the chin as they smirked up at you, telling you how delicious you taste and how your scent drives them wild. I just...I can't.....fnvfignadsofnasjsnf.....

God fucking dammit...

I need a time-out...

I'd rather take your thighs

I was miserable during my periods. Between the pain, bleeding like I was hemorrhaging, nausea, bloating, mood swings, I was a mess. I do remember towards the end of periods wanting sex with my husband but he pretty much made it plain that he was disgsted.
I've never understood that. I find that I'm more aroused around a woman on her period. I get that most women aren't comfortable during that time, but I've always found it intensely erotic on my end as well.

Sorry you are in pain during yours. That has to be awful. :(

I've never understood that. I find that I'm more aroused around a woman on her period. I get that most women aren't comfortable during that time, but I've always found it intensely erotic on my end as well.

Sorry you are in pain during yours. That has to be awful. :(
Thanks. I was one of those who suffered a lot of pain from the beginning with nausea so bad I had to run to the bathroom to throw up. Fortunately, my father was a pharmacist which made it easier to get pain and anti-nausea meds.

Thanks. I was one of those who suffered a lot of pain from the beginning with nausea so bad I had to run to the bathroom to throw up. Fortunately, my father was a pharmacist which made it easier to get pain and anti-nausea meds.
Growing up, my sister had the same issues. She was unable to move some days. I always hated that there was nothing immediate to help her feel better. I'm hopeful that you don't suffer as much anymore.

Gurl😍😍😍.
Straight up, there's a part of me that gets happy when I'm on my period (like 0.1% of me, lol) because I Know Beyond A Fucking Doubt That My Orgasms Are Gonna Be ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!

Holy Shit. Each month that goes by, I'm ratcheting up my goal of how many orgasms I have and on how many days during that period. Fuck, I love it so much. I become enthralled by my own moans. Okay, okay, let me calm down, lol. Got my heart racing just thinking about it.
This is why I love doing what I do lol making ya heart race and being relatable at the same time! haha ;)

No one should ever make you feel like that when menustration is the most natural thing in the world for a woman. I am sorry that you are going through so much pain, and I hope you find someone that can take that pain away, giving you the love and care that you so rightfully deserve whether before, during, and after your periods.

We are past this stage, which is a good thing in general. But my wife always wanted me to suck on her nipples during her period because she said it helped relieve some of the discomfort she felt. Sometimes that led to other activities - when she said, "go get a towel," I knew that we were extending the fun. She enjoyed period sex because in her mind, it was naughty and taboo. Then showering together after was also fun.

She wanted me on her nipples during pregnancies as well. Said it was to help relieve the nausea. She may have been playing me, but I certainly didn't mind.

My wife and I have had a lifetime of amazing period sex. Usually late second day or third day for sure. And it was always a pack-a-lunch affair because it took a LOT to get her to orgasm at that moment. I never cared. I was totally there for her. It was great. The day after the period was always wild too. Lunchtime, middle of the night, before we dressed for work. Good times.

God fucking dammit...

I need a time-out...

So, is this just a fantasy or have you given anyone their red wings?

God fucking dammit...

I need a time-out...

God fucking dammit...

I need a time-out...

WoW

God fucking dammit...

I need a time-out...

I never have tried it, but I did ask my girlfriend at the time and she would not even let me fuck her. I would have eaten her pussy until it was a bowl of blood, cum and my spit. I would lick it all up and clean you with my mouth and dry your pussy by blowing you dry with a whistling breath. Think about it.

Back