Horny During Periods

Have you watched the movie "Saltburn?" There's a scene you might love or hate. @itsme__kit
Anyway, I have fairly easy periods (Except for right now being on blood thinners). I wouldn't mind the first or last day.

All of my partners have expressed disinterest. I have been testing the waters a little bit with my current partner. He seems more receptive to the idea if we have our "No More Wet Spot" blanket and we've talked about me just taking it. Maybe a shower afterward. He responds well to being slowly introduced to new things. *fingers crossed*

Have you watched the movie "Saltburn?" There's a scene you might love or hate. @itsme__kit
Anyway, I have fairly easy periods (Except for right now being on blood thinners). I wouldn't mind the first or last day.

All of my partners have expressed disinterest. I have been testing the waters a little bit with my current partner. He seems more receptive to the idea if we have our "No More Wet Spot" blanket and we've talked about me just taking it. Maybe a shower afterward. He responds well to being slowly introduced to new things. *fingers crossed*
Perhaps progress!

So sorry 😩.
What's worse, that most guys don't get is that it's literally different from month to month. 1 month can be manageable and the very next month, I'm almost missing a long anticipated concert because I'm stuck in the venue's bathroom, sick as fuck.
Yeah, no one should ever make any woman feel like her natural, monthly, bodily processes that she didn't ask for are disgusting.
My wife is the one who refuses to have sex during her period. I personally do not care about any mess that is made. Sheets can be changed, and showers can be had. Lol but her favorite line to say when she turns me down is, "were not slaughtering an animal in our bedroom..." 😑. And...AND she won't even touch me other than a hug or kiss during that week.

Being horny while having a period is fucking torture. I just finished mine, and I want to see if anyone can relate.

I am not a big fan of period sex. I don't like the sound of it. It may be other people's forte, but I don't like the mess and the clean-up, even if you do take precautions. I am on a heavy scale when it comes to my periods so I definitely cannot.

However, the feeling you get when you read erotica, smutty fanfiction, or just looking at thirst TikToks, is 100x more tormenting...

That pulsing feeling in between the legs, the way the breath quickens, the way you groan and moan out of frustration and desperate need, wanting that nasty, disrespectful, cervix-kissing sex. Like that feral type of sex. The way the nipples get all hard and very sensitive, the way everything is just fucking sensitive, and wanting to be teased for your body being so sensitive all because you are ovulating. Trying to hump the pillow or hump the bed, in general, to get that friction on that sensitive clit while you are halfway asleep, imagining if it was someone else and visualizing them doing those acts on you.

Don't even get me started on the thought of wanting to be eaten out and making eye contact as you are being devoured, and you see the blood around the lips dripping down the chin as they smirked up at you, telling you how delicious you taste and how your scent drives them wild. I just...I can't.....fnvfignadsofnasjsnf.....

God fucking dammit...

I need a time-out...

Someone take my damn computer.....
Me and the wife just used to put a towel down and go for it. Shower and wash as normal.

I've only had one partner who would have period sex. During that time she'd be so horny it was unbelievable, and we had sex 4-5 times a DAY for nearly the entire time we were together. I almost came to dread her "time of the month" because I could barely keep up LOL

Being horny while having a period is fucking torture. I just finished mine, and I want to see if anyone can relate.

I am not a big fan of period sex. I don't like the sound of it. It may be other people's forte, but I don't like the mess and the clean-up, even if you do take precautions. I am on a heavy scale when it comes to my periods so I definitely cannot.

However, the feeling you get when you read erotica, smutty fanfiction, or just looking at thirst TikToks, is 100x more tormenting...

That pulsing feeling in between the legs, the way the breath quickens, the way you groan and moan out of frustration and desperate need, wanting that nasty, disrespectful, cervix-kissing sex. Like that feral type of sex. The way the nipples get all hard and very sensitive, the way everything is just fucking sensitive, and wanting to be teased for your body being so sensitive all because you are ovulating. Trying to hump the pillow or hump the bed, in general, to get that friction on that sensitive clit while you are halfway asleep, imagining if it was someone else and visualizing them doing those acts on you.

Don't even get me started on the thought of wanting to be eaten out and making eye contact as you are being devoured, and you see the blood around the lips dripping down the chin as they smirked up at you, telling you how delicious you taste and how your scent drives them wild. I just...I can't.....fnvfignadsofnasjsnf.....

God fucking dammit...

I need a time-out...

Someone take my damn computer.....
Try it in the shower

Back