Ladies what is the appeal to wearing a thong?

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
I am old enough I remember when they first came out they were hot and sexy. Then females would wear pants so low you can see it. Then there was g-strings. But in the end you have a piece of clothing shoved up your ass crack pressed right against your asshole. Don’t tell me there aren’t times you get shit stains.

I don’t know people but the thong as well as the g-string has lost its appeal on me.

My ass eats up any full underwear that I wear anyway and a wedgie feels a thousand times more uncomfortable than just purposely having a string between my cheeks. Then there's also panty lines that we have to worry about. Plus, like the previous poster mentioned, it just feels sexier.

I think most women wear thongs as an enhancement to an aesthetic. I hate panty lines. Nothing worse than seeing a lovely ass silhouette cut in half by a panty line!! So that's the first reason. Second reason is the sexy look. Who wouldn't want to see full ass on display in lingerie versus a covered up ass?? I guess everyone has their thing, but thongs will forever have a place in my every day fashion as well as my bedroom antics!

p.s. If you EVER see a shit stain in a thong... run from that woman so fast! If she hasn't learned how to wipe her ass properly, she never will! Cleanliness is next to godliness!!

No panty lines, which is critical when you wear form fitting clothing…not to mention the ones nowadays are so soft they feel better than any other undies. Ironically I feel like I’m walking around with a wedgie all day if I wear anything else. Plus I feel good in them. Sexy undies makes a girl feel sexy.

I think most women wear thongs as an enhancement to an aesthetic. I hate panty lines. Nothing worse than seeing a lovely ass silhouette cut in half by a panty line!! So that's the first reason. Second reason is the sexy look. Who wouldn't want to see full ass on display in lingerie versus a covered up ass?? I guess everyone has their thing, but thongs will forever have a place in my every day fashion as well as my bedroom antics!

p.s. If you EVER see a shit stain in a thong... run from that woman so fast! If she hasn't learned how to wipe her ass properly, she never will! Cleanliness is next to godliness!!
Hope to enjoy those antics for a long time

I love how the original post makes this frivolous, naughty bit of lingerie seem gross and unsanitary. Well done.

When we were newlyweds, my wife gave me a set of three 'pouches'. They were meant to be sexy male lingerie. And even when I was young, whether I was hard or not, it didn't look or feel good to me, but I smiled and my wife enjoyed unpouching me...once.

I don't think g-strings, garters, split-crotch panties, quarter-cup bras, and high heels are practical, but I sure am glad somebody made them anyway.

Long time ago the “whale tail was the style” you can thank pop stars for that. They always made me feel sexy and I can go without some of the comfort for the confidence boost. I can be in dirty gym gear but if my panties are sexy I feel sexy and that builds confidence

MrsAW and I had this conversation at the weekend. She loves her thongs, wears g-strings only when they match the bra/babydoll she's wearing and "big pants" when it's a heavy period. The benefits she extolled have pretty much been covered - lack of VPL, sexiness, ass-crack not eating wedges of pant, etc.

I am old enough I remember when they first came out they were hot and sexy. Then females would wear pants so low you can see it. Then there was g-strings. But in the end you have a piece of clothing shoved up your ass crack pressed right against your asshole. Don’t tell me there aren’t times you get shit stains.

I don’t know people but the thong as well as the g-string has lost its appeal on me.
From a guy's point of view, they look really uncomfortable.

My wife doesn't like the feel. She wears a thong on our sex nights because she knows I like it and the thong won't be on very long. She had a string bikini with a thong that she wore because she enjoyed the looks she got from men. She only wore it a few times.

LMAO!!!

I think the first is a matter of bathroom hygiene but yes undies do get dirty and need washing as well as people too.

I actually do find them comfortable to wear most of the time but then again maybe I have just been wearing them long enough I am used to the feeling. Yes there are days when they can be the last thing you want to wear and if you're not wearing the right size then you can feel every step in them. As with any clothing though buying good quality, getting the correct size, and knowing which items are meant to be worn for a little bit and which ones are meant to be worn all day are key thing to consider.

Don’t tell me there aren’t times you get shit stains
No more than any other undergarment. There is nothing special about thongs in this regard.

I wonder where your impression of women's anal hygiene comes from, because it really assumes the worst.

Back