LADIES: Pussy questionnaire

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy?
2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)?
fingers
3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average?
sweet, salty, but not like those granola bars.
4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc?
I've never! But I wouldn't mind trying...
5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite?
panties, hairbrush, pens/pencils, bottles, the usual household objects. My favorite? my shower head...he's wonderful.

My answers

18 or so

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)?
Fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average?
Sweet and salty

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc?
no one elses

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite?
bananas, candles, cucumber, zucchini, carrot, hairbrush handle, tooth brush case

Favorite not sure

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? 12

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? A boy's fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? Tastes like pussy, nothing else really tastes like pussy so I have no way to make comparisons

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? Yes. I was in high school, she was my best friend and it was direct.

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite? I'm not really big on masturbation, and actually usually just use my fingers, but i've rubbed on the corner of the vanity and the washing machine and when I had a horse I used my riding crop now and then.

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy?11

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? My fingers.

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? Sweet and tangy.

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? Yes. I was 18 the first time I tasted another girls pussy. We ate each other out.

I don't really like much in my pussy except for cock, fingers, tongue, and vibrators. I did put a banana up there once and ate it afterwards.

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy?11

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? My fingers.

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? Sweet and tangy.

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? Yes. I was 18 the first time I tasted another girls pussy. We ate each other out.

I don't really like much in my pussy except for cock, fingers, tongue, and vibrators. I did put a banana up there once and ate it afterwards.

Great answers....You are a very sexy woman

I began masturbating when I was like 6. But didn't taste myself till I was about 10.

My first "vibrator", one of those vibrating squiggle pens.

Semi sweet, semi tangy. Very yummy.

I was 21 when I had my first lesbian experience. Her pussy tasted so sweet I literally couldn't get enough. It was directly, from fingers, strap-on. I've tasted at least 10 pussies since then but hers was the sweetest. ...sigh...

Ice cubes. Cucumbers. A girlfriends dirty panties. Bud light bottle. A heel from a high heel shoe. Fav... Prob her panties, rubbing them all over and inside my pussy.

I began masturbating when I was like 6. But didn't taste myself till I was about 10.

My first "vibrator", one of those vibrating squiggle pens.

Semi sweet, semi tangy. Very yummy.

I was 21 when I had my first lesbian experience. Her pussy tasted so sweet I literally couldn't get enough. It was directly, from fingers, strap-on. I've tasted at least 10 pussies since then but hers was the sweetest. ...sigh...

Ice cubes. Cucumbers. A girlfriends dirty panties. Bud light bottle. A heel from a high heel shoe. Fav... Prob her panties, rubbing them all over and inside my pussy.

AWESOME Answers

6...that is amazing

What made you "try it out"?

Honestly I was playing on my swingset and when I was climbing it felt good so I began humping stuff. Usually the corner of my bed. I would cum over an over and I did it outside on my swingset and my mom had to have the embarrassing conversation with me to do that in private. At 6 years old. ;)

Honestly I was playing on my swingset and when I was climbing it felt good so I began humping stuff. Usually the corner of my bed. I would cum over an over and I did it outside on my swingset and my mom had to have the embarrassing conversation with me to do that in private. At 6 years old. ;)

AMAZING!!!

I am soo hard just thinking about how sexy you are today!!!

This is a great thread and I can't wait to read more of these. I am also particularly interested in the number of women that have tasted other pussy and how those situations came about. Just so hot.

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? 13

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? fingers

Tangy and sweet
4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? Yes, 18 my brothers girlfriend.

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite? vibrator .... my favorite is a cucumber.

Please no thread hijacking.

good thread

I was 13

my toothbrush

like a kind salt water salmon that spawns in the river

no pussy tastes as good as mine

golf balls

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? Young, like 10 years old...possibly younger...

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? Fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? Delicious?! Salty and sweet

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? Yes; very young - we'll say 10 on this one too; It was a friend of mine at the time - and it was direct

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite? Cucumber, I'm guilty for using the hairbrush too!

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? Young, like 10 years old...possibly younger...

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? Fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? Delicious?! Salty and sweet

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? Yes; very young - we'll say 10 on this one too; It was a friend of mine at the time - and it was direct

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite? Cucumber, I'm guilty for using the hairbrush too!

Very hot, have you tasted other pussy since then?

17, I think

Licked my fingers experimentally

Slightly tangy

Nope

Panties sometimes (I pull them in my slit and rub up and down), a couple of times I have masturbated with a hairbrush handle or toothbrush handle. But I mostly stick with penises, toys, tongues, and fingers.

Great answers. I appreciate your honesty. As a man I am learning so much about women.

I have a long way to go.

I was 13

my toothbrush

like a kind salt water salmon that spawns in the river

no pussy tastes as good as mine

golf balls

Great answers. I am always surprised at the age when you first experimented.

I was much old and it was an "accident" before my first masturbation.

Great answers.

What made you decide to finger your sex and then taste it?

Also, how did you convince another girl friend at that young age to experiment?

Thanks for the learning.

Back