LADIES: Pussy questionnaire

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? About 23

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time it was on my fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? sweet and bitter on the back of the tongue

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? No but I long to

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy When I was younger I used to ride a stuffed animal, I used to let the bathrub faucet hit my clit and I used to use a hairbrush handle...

That was a lucky stuffed animal:devil:

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy?
My own pussy? When I was a sophmore in highschool.

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)?
My ex-boyfriend's penis.

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average?
Kindof sweet, it also depends on if I'd already cum or not. One lover said it tasted like honey and pepper.

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc?
When I was a freshman in highschool, with my ex-girlfriend.

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite?

A candle, we had done wax play a little while before so we used the end that wasn't lit. It was sensual and erotic.

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? About 23

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time it was on my fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? sweet and bitter on the back of the tongue

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? No but I long to

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy When I was younger I used to ride a stuffed animal, I used to let the bathrub faucet hit my clit and I used to use a hairbrush handle...

I have a quesiton....Your name is "BiMommy" yet you never tasted your own sweet juices until you were 23. Is that correct.

If you are "Bi" I am surprised to took that long to test pussy flavor on yourself.

I love this thread and the answers you ladies post.

I have a quesiton....Your name is "BiMommy" yet you never tasted your own sweet juices until you were 23. Is that correct.

If you are "Bi" I am surprised to took that long to test pussy flavor on yourself.

I love this thread and the answers you ladies post.

Nope! I was never really bi-curious until I was in my late 20's early 30's and the thought never crossed my mind. When I was 23 I was with a partner that turned me around sexually. I was very free (so I thought) with him. Then I married my (then) husband, now ex who ended up being my polar opposite in the sex department...so I was forced to remain vanilla for 6 years...then..I fell in love with my (now) fiance and it was all over from there!!! I THOUGHT I was free before...HAH! We do it all. And lots and lots of tasting! ;)

Nope! I was never really bi-curious until I was in my late 20's early 30's and the thought never crossed my mind. When I was 23 I was with a partner that turned me around sexually. I was very free (so I thought) with him. Then I married my (then) husband, now ex who ended up being my polar opposite in the sex department...so I was forced to remain vanilla for 6 years...then..I fell in love with my (now) fiance and it was all over from there!!! I THOUGHT I was free before...HAH! We do it all. And lots and lots of tasting! ;)

That's wonderful! I'm so happy you found him. Does he support your bi curiousity?

Thank you for responding.

I am glad that you have found your "Sex Mate" and will have many years of enjoyment.

I love the women that are open and respond to these questionnaires. As a man, I learn so much from your replies.

That's wonderful! I'm so happy you found him. Does he support your bi curiousity?

Sort of..he thinks it's hot that I'm into it, watch the videos, share the pics on Lit w/ him and the night I watched Lady Gaga's concert, I was SO turned on afterward from watching her sexiness that I let him do anal for the first time...he LOVED that! ;) We have discussed a threesome but I don't want to chance it ruining us. I love him too much to make things "wierd" between us. But we do simulate a MFF threesome by him licking my mouth while fucking me and he fantasizes with closed eyes that he's licking another girls pussy while he fucks me. LOVE THAT! It drives me wild to hear his moans of pleasure and I can feel his dick get harder and his movements increase in speed...and we also simulate a MMF with him "sharing" my realistic dildo by us kissing/sucking it together. It's SO amazing to have someone so open!!!

19 years old.
2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)?
BFs lips and his cock:devil:
3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average?
Tarty lime:cattail:
4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc?
Never tasted other pussy, but may try it someday:rolleyes:
5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite?
I love my 7 inch vib but I also like small cucumbers. My hubby likes to insert his fingers in my butt while I use the vib!:cattail:

Great comments.

Will your Master allow you to post pictures of naked body?

Love to see your breasts and sex.

Thank you! I sure like pussy :D And well, I do have a picture thread.... But no pictures of my sex, because those are against the rules! :rolleyes:

16 or so

Fingers, but I do love a cum infused make out session.

sweet and musky

Not yet :D But who knows what the future holds?

Ah, My fav are listed there, cock, toys, fingers and tongue... but when I was younger, I would also ride stuffed toys, and was keen on candles too.. but once I was old enough to buy my own toys, I didn't go back to that... was more adapting to my situation then actual desire.

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? 14

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? Fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? A lil sweet, tangy, and a lot mischievously yummy

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Directly or from fingers, penis, etc? Yes, 14, Bff, Directly

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] (i.e. panties, screwdriver handles, candles, fruits, etc)? Which is your favourite? Rabbit vibe, glass dildo, ben waa balls, ice, Popsicle......My Rabbit is my fav

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? Don't remember.

2) What did you use to taste your pussy for the first time (fingers, penis, toy, tool, lovers lips, etc)? Fingers

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average?sweet and a little but salty

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? Nope, but I want to.

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation] cucumber, bedpost, stickshift, a smooth quartz crystal.

I love my glass dildo most of all.

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? I don't know. Maybe like 14?

My fingers.

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? Pretty sweet.

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? I tasted one of my best friends once. I think I was like 19. I didn't go down on her, I just sucked my fingers after I'd touched her.

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation]? This is a hard one! All sorts of stuff when I was younger and didn't have the means to buy toys. Hairbrushes, pens, cucumber, banana. Basically anything I could find that even slightly resembled a dick, haha.

Please no thread hijacking.

!. About 15
2. fingers
3. sweet and tangy
4. yes, 18 a friend of mine, tasted directly
5. shower head, cucumbers, my fav is my vibrator

1) How old were you the first time you tasted your pussy? I don't know. Maybe like 14?

My fingers.

3) Although this depends on your cycle, how would you describe the taste of your pussy on average? Pretty sweet.

4) Have you ever tasted other pussy? How old the first time? Who's pussy the first time? I tasted one of my best friends once. I think I was like 19. I didn't go down on her, I just sucked my fingers after I'd touched her.

5) Aside from fingers, tongues, toys and penises, what have you put in your pussy [during masturbation]? This is a hard one! All sorts of stuff when I was younger and didn't have the means to buy toys. Hairbrushes, pens, cucumber, banana. Basically anything I could find that even slightly resembled a dick, haha.

Great replies...What made you want to taste your pussy at 14? Did others girls discuss this?
This is so interesting.

!. About 15
2. fingers
3. sweet and tangy
4. yes, 18 a friend of mine, tasted directly
5. shower head, cucumbers, my fav is my vibrator

Sexy Avatar...

Thank you for responding. This questionnaire is very interesting to a man. I had no idea that women ever "tasted" the treasure from their honeypot.

Thank you for having the courage to reply.

Great replies...What made you want to taste your pussy at 14? Did others girls discuss this?
This is so interesting.

I don't know, curiosity I suppose. I didnt think too much about what I was doing at the time, I just wanted to try it.

And no, I didn't discuss masturbation with my friends until a few years after I left secondary school. Now we talk about it openly.

I don't know, curiosity I suppose. I didnt think too much about what I was doing at the time, I just wanted to try it.

And no, I didn't discuss masturbation with my friends until a few years after I left secondary school. Now we talk about it openly.

Interesting. As a man I was just playing with my cock and all of a sudden....

my cock started pulsating and I could not stop it then.....out came streams of a creamy liquid.

Did I break it??? It was a week or more before I realized it was not a "Problem" and started doing it almost daily. Never tasted my cum, in fact I still have not

Now as to a woman's juices....tasted those juices many times

Men are bad about sharing any personal information except their "conquests" and that is not always true. SOmtimes bragging about stuff that never happened and sometimes if we care for the woman...we do not admit to the "conquest". Do not want other people to think she was "easy".

Crap...If I had sex with you.....I'd take out an ad in the NEW YORK TIMES and billboards on I-95!!!

Interesting. As a man I was just playing with my cock and all of a sudden....

my cock started pulsating and I could not stop it then.....out came streams of a creamy liquid.

Did I break it??? It was a week or more before I realized it was not a "Problem" and started doing it almost daily. Never tasted my cum, in fact I still have not

Now as to a woman's juices....tasted those juices many times

Men are bad about sharing any personal information except their "conquests" and that is not always true. SOmtimes bragging about stuff that never happened and sometimes if we care for the woman...we do not admit to the "conquest". Do not want other people to think she was "easy".

Crap...If I had sex with you.....I'd take out an ad in the NEW YORK TIMES and billboards on I-95!!!

Haha. I'm not sure how I'd feel about you broadcasting it like that but thanks?! :p

Mid teens..15 or so I think

Fingers

For the most part sweet. I have found diet has a lot to do with this.

When I was 18. A close friend who was a stripper. She was 26 and introduced me to bisexuality. Been hooked on "the taste" ever since.

Bananas, cucumbers, crook neck squash (works wonders on the G Spot ladies), whipped cream (husband loves eating it out of me)

Back