Ladies, Do you love older men?

fit for fun

I like for you to
work out daddy - makes all your
muscles fit for fun

Méli :rose:

2021-05-20.png

For a long time now, all of the women in 'that part' of my life have been about 15 or 20 years younger than me. It seems to work out pretty well. :)

i am enamoured with this topic!

here’s my little fem brain playing with this delicious idea of an older Daddy.

not every male lion gets to be the alpha male of a pride. from what i understand, it is a rare honour that is highly coveted and sought after. once a young male lion reaches adolescence, he will either leave the pride himself in search of his own pride. or he will be driven away or killed by the alpha male. without a pride, most male lions will live a meager life in solitude, scraping together an honourless living mostly by scavenging rather than hunting. unlike lionesses, they are not fast enough to catch prey and too bulky to ambush. with luck, a young male lion will grow strong enough to challenge an alpha male. however most will disappear into obscurity and die of starvation. only the wisest, most experienced, smartest, strongest, bravest and most ferocious battle-hardened lion will earn the title alpha Daddy. he will be the king of his pride of lionesses and cubs. and of course, alpha Daddy has earned the right to seed his lionesses as he pleases :) yes alpha Daddy can have more than one lioness. <3 his pride flourishes under his caring and watchful eye. wisdom, experience and age are not enough to become alpha. his physical strength, stamina, ferocity is no match for a younger male lion’s challenge for the throne. there is no way Daddy will back down in a challenge even if outnumbered. this is how i imagine my older Daddy, he is gentle, but a vicious protector with a warrior soul hardened through the years.

My older alpha Daddy sits on top of a grassy knoll. the african wind stirs his great mane. on one side, Daddy sees his lionesses and cubs, carefree, playing, safe, basking under the shade of a joshua tree. on Daddy’s other side, his watchful eye is forever scanning the vast plains. he is protecting. he thinks of nothing else. one of his cubs wanders over and wants to play with his Daddy. kitten is curious about this giant recluse always sitting on the high on the ledge. he playfully approaches his Daddy. with one swipe of his giant paw, he bats his boy away. his cub yelps. father ignores. he’s busy. aside from breeding, alpha Daddy takes no part in rearing his cubs. after all, that is what the lionesses are for. a lioness trots over to save her foolish cub. Lioness doesn’t even bother showing her displeasure about Daddy’s treatment of her cub. she knows there is no negotiating. Daddy’s resolve cannot be swayed. Daddy is sure. Daddy is right even when he is wrong. Daddy knows best. Daddy pays no attention to his lioness. he knows he can have her any time he wishes, whenever he wants and however he wants. the lioness leaves with her cub in tow.

the salt and pepper beard, the front buttoned ‘Daddy knows best vest’, the well worn leather slippers, Daddy puts his giant protective paw on my head. he gently puts me on my clumsy knees before him and tucks my head under his salty bearded chin and above his powerful chest. everything is just right at this very moment. there can be nothing wrong. through touch, i can feel his sea of experience, a wealth of knowledge and Daddy’s endless maturity. i can feel his heartbeat strong and sure, confident, endless. i can feel his love radiate through me. Daddy will never hurt me, his little girl. Daddy cherishes her. but, Daddy has an appetite that must be satisfied whenever and however he wishes. his little girl knows what she must do. sometimes a girl doesn’t want to be treated the way she thinks she wants to be treated. her mind has been placed in bondage by upbringing, ruined by society and twisted by religion. however neither upbringing, society or religion can influence her deepest desires. sometimes her body craves something different from her mind, something primal, something raw. an older Daddy, can detect this. my Daddy can smell it in me. he can give his little girl what she silently and secretly craves. Daddy’s actions would be sure, swift, confident perhaps even aggressive, overpowering, forceful. but sometimes i only want to curl into his powerful arms and cry on his chest, sometimes i want to be just TAKEN. older Daddies are teachers too. sometimes, i need to be put in my place and taught a stern lesson by my older Daddy, the alpha lion. sometimes, only sometimes, i need to be punished.

whew, wow, that was fuuun! just reaized i may have serious daddy issues! delicious!

:rose:

Girl, do you EVER have daddy issues!

Nice read.

Chemistry

Thawing good chemistry is still super important. But I guess that also depends on the kind of relationship you are wanting...

Love younger women I am 47 from Sydney Australia and younger women hit on me a lot and love being a daddyxxx

There's something about a man in his 40s and maybe early 50s, especially in their business suits, and relatively fit. Gets me going. <blushes>

Last edited:
I love women of all ages and sizes. But as I got older, the younger women who paid attention to me in real life and online went up exponentially. As a younger man (30s), I assumed it was a put-on of some kind. I blew off young women bc I really thought they were not serious.
But it persisted.
By the time I hit 40s, I accepted it, wholeheartedly. I allowed things to happen.
I do not discriminate. Rare or not, when a young woman who strikes up a conversation (OL or IRL), she has my full and undivided attention.
Then again, any woman who strikes up a conversation (OL or IRL) has my full and undivided attention. Unless we work together; then, we only flirt. No touching allowed.

There is nothing wrong with older men but at my age it is tough to find many older guys. When I was 23, I dated a 45 year old guy and when I was 50, I had an affair with a 65 year old guy.

Daddy

This daddy loves you younger ladies
You're so eager to learn, open to experimentation
I love the teaching and guidance as well as the firm hand required for a naughty princess

There's one little gal I hope has some serious daddy issues. She really floats my boat, not just sexually, but intellectually.

My current friend is 12 years older than me. I'm 50 he is 62. I was never attracted to older men until him. Once I gave into his advances, all of a sudden I started seeing older men in a different light.

I've always loved the older men. I love the grey hair and experience.

I used to have a serious crush on my dentist. He was my dad's age. he was really handsome and I loved his power. I know he was interested in me too. But once I was old enough, I was seriously dating someone, he was married and wouldn't risk the affair.
But damn I could have had fun with him. I don't know how kinky he was, but I didn't know I was back then either.

Back