Keith Olbermann Returns to Explain Trump

That post you reference is apparently satire and those crackpots have nothing to do with the Constitution. :eek:

God, I hope that's apparent. Anyone that takes that seriously has something loose in the attic. But then again, I guess a lot of lefties do, that's why they're lefties...

And neither does Trump, have anything to do with the Constitution. He is a cheap copy of Regan who spouts his lines and gets to vacation in Florida on the weekends, spending "your" money to carrying his cluster fuckers with him.

All presidents take vacations. Where they go doesn't mean much, because the expensive part is the entourage of Secret Service agents.

God, I hope that's apparent. Anyone that takes that seriously has something loose in the attic. But then again, I guess a lot of lefties do, that's why they're lefties...

You're right. If they had any sense of humor or any other kind of sense, they wouldn't be lefties. :eek:

Death threats are so funny, aren't they? And that isn't racist against Asians at all, at all.

Death threats are so funny, aren't they? And that isn't racist against Asians at all, at all.

Against cats. Hello? Bit sensitive are we? Seems to me its the fascist left doing most of the actual physical violence out there. Me? I make no threats. Just looking down the pipe at where we're all going here. Intolerance breeds intolerance. A lack of respect for the democratic norms of behavior leads to ...... guess what. We're seeing it now.

Now if you want to ignore the results of this election and throw out Trump by non-electoral methods, I'm totally cool with that. Lets roll. Otherwise, well personally I hate that asshole Obama but he won last time and I accepted that. Thats voting. Or not in my case. This time Trump won. You want someone else? Next election in four years. Dont want to wait? Suck it up buttercup. Dont like democracy, lets see, I think I was discussing the alternative.

Against cats. Hello? Bit sensitive are we? Seems to me its the fascist left doing most of the actual physical violence out there. Me? I make no threats. Just looking down the pipe at where we're all going here. Intolerance breeds intolerance. A lack of respect for the democratic norms of behavior leads to ...... guess what. We're seeing it now.

Now if you want to ignore the results of this election and throw out Trump by non-electoral methods, I'm totally cool with that. Lets roll. Otherwise, well personally I hate that asshole Obama but he won last time and I accepted that. Thats voting. Or not in my case. This time Trump won. You want someone else? Next election in four years. Dont want to wait? Suck it up buttercup. Dont like democracy, lets see, I think I was discussing the alternative.
So this alternative of which you speak has nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment? I'm afraid that I'm still a little unclear.

So this alternative of which you speak has nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment? I'm afraid that I'm still a little unclear.

54, 000 posts and you're playing obtuse. You're cute :D - I can see that this relationhip we have is starting off with a bang.

54, 000 posts and you're playing obtuse. You're cute :D - I can see that this relationhip we have is starting off with a bang.
And every sentence ends with a shot fired, right? That's why your step #3 was seven periods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeTzang View Post

Seems to me its the fascist left doing most of the actual physical violence out there.

:rolleyes: No, it doesn't, not even to you.

Actually, it does, and all you need to see are the videotapes of riots, demonstrations, etc. Conservatives tend to be peaceful and lawful. Sometimes there will be a fist fight, but no more than that, and the aggressors are frequently the leftists holding counter-demonstrations. If you see windows being broken and cars being torched and other violence and vandalism, you can be sure it's the left expressing themselves. And, if there are groups of people using bullhorns to drown out other people who are trying to speak, you pretty much know it's the leftists who are violating the First Amendment rights of those with whom they disagree.

I actually defy you to show me a videotape of a destructive demonstration by Conservatives.

This thread is about Keith vs Trump, Box it is not an free education thread for the illiterate.

Read McClatchy, Ap, UPI, Hell Al Jiz too. BB is just drivel and slanted crap, as far as I see it. If you feel up to an intellectual view of things Counter Punch is good.

If you want to see what the Left Wing is up to, Wonkette is the place.

This thread is about Keith vs Trump, Box it is not an free education thread for the illiterate.

Read McClatchy, Ap, UPI, Hell Al Jiz too. BB is just drivel and slanted crap, as far as I see it. If you feel up to an intellectual view of things Counter Punch is good.

If you want to see what the Left Wing is up to, Wonkette is the place.

I was sure you couldn't show any examples, because there are none. There are all kinds of videotapes, etc. about leftist riots.

https://us.search.yahoo.com/yhs/sea..._ver=10.0&os=Windows+10+Home&p=berkeley+riots

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...sted_003&hspart=iry&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_003

Last edited:
You're right. If they had any sense of humor or any other kind of sense, they wouldn't be lefties. :eek:

Have you ever noticed that there are almost no conservative comics or humorists or cartoonists who are actually funny?

But there are plenty of liberal or lefty ones.

Last edited:
Have you ever noticed that there are almost no conservative comics or humorists or cartoonists who are actually funny?

But there are plenty of liberal or lefty ones.
I can think of Dennis Miller and Victoria Jackson, but that's about it.

Back