Colorado Will Not Be Allowed To Deny Trump Access To Their Presidential Ballot

Swearing to uphold the constitution doesn't mean that all the parts of it apply directly to the person so swearing.

For instance, the parts about electing Senators don't apply to the President's cabinet who are appointed and confirmed. The President swears to uphold those provisions but they don't affect him directly since he's neither a senator or cabinet appointee.

It is the same for the 14th Amendment, he swears to uphold it but it doesn't apply to him directly since it excludes him.
I hear this and it makes me imagine a black man in colonialist America standing before a court arguing that, being considered 3/5ths a person allows him to do whatever he pleases because the constitution only applies to rights given to a full body inalienable man.

Then there's the fact that precedent says that the 14th doesn't apply to the President.
I hold no Pollyanna dreams that the Supreme Court is going to bar Trump. But you and I know that precedent be damned. Since Gore v Bush, it is clear that they will make up things and twist themselves to a decision. All I’m saying is they need to add a whole lot more sugar to the shit cake they intend on feeding if the line of argument is that the constitution does not apply to the president.

The whole problem is, Trump is not "friendly" to democracy either- as demonstrated on Jan 6, 2021.

Which is EXACTLY WHY he needs to be removed from the ballot- in every state. Full stop. If the Supreme Court does their due diligance he will be but I have lost faith in this current rogue court from ever upholding the Constitution. This is not about "Voting rights." Voters had the right to vote for him- twice, in fact. The most recent time, it did not end well.
There is no real democracy in America. The big corporations and banks rule unconditionally in a capitalist system, and there's no way to vote them out. A big question to ask those people with power in society is "How do we get rid of you?". If they can't answer that question, then it isn't a real democracy.

Trump's crime in the eyes of the US establishment is to try a coup against Capitol Hill similar to what US administrations, US governments and US embassies have done across the world when they want to overthrow a foreign government. Biden has taken the US into multiple new wars, spending billions of our federal taxpayer dollars on it all, and the military-industrial complex think all their Christmases have come at once, even as they diminish US power across the world anyway with their blundering. Even now, it's clear that the warhawks are itching for a strike against Iran and a wider war. Biden is far more sympathetic to all this than Trump.

About a week or two ago, a journalist asked Biden if the strikes against the Houthis were working, and Biden's reply was "Well, you say ‘working’. Are they stopping the Houthis? No. Are they going to continue? Yes." Biden's response here is insanity. Biden wants to continue something that isn't working, using our taxpayer dollars!

Last edited:
About a week or two ago, a journalist asked Biden if the strikes against the Houthis were working, and Biden's reply was "Well, you say ‘working’. Are they stopping the Houthis? No. Are they going to continue? Yes." Biden's response here is insanity. Biden wants to continue something that isn't working, using our taxpayer dollars!
^
(Quoted for posterity and dishonesty)

I wonder if "Becky" can spot where "she" fucked up in that dishonest post.

Hint: Just because the Houthis haven’t "stopped" their hostile and unwarranted actions after a few targeted strikes intended to change their behavior, does not mean the strikes aren’t "working" or won’t eventually / ultimately work.

And "working" could be interpreted as degrading the Houthi’s capabilities to the point that shipping can more safely transit the Red Sea.

Hope that ^ helps.

👍

👉 "Becky 🤣

🇺🇸

Last edited:
^
(Quoted for posterity and dishonesty)

I wonder if "Becky" can spot where "she" fucked up in that dishonest post.

Hint: Just because the Houthis haven’t "stopped" their hostile and unwarranted actions after a few targeted strikes intended to change their behavior, does not mean the strikes aren’t "working" or won’t eventually / ultimately work.

And "working" could be interpreted as degrading the Houthi’s capabilities to the point that shipping can more safely transit the Red Sea.

Hope that ^ helps.

👍

👉 "Becky 🤣

🇺🇸
Your delusions are truly off the charts, my dear, on almost everything.

That's your morning mantra eh?
The Houthis are extremely battle hardened. They have been fighting a civil war in Yemen and against a western backed Saudi attempt to topple them, for the best part of a decade now. Do you really think, like Lazaran, that a few NATO bombs are going to defeat them? Also, the Houthis have said what it will take to stop their attacks on trade ships in the Red Sea area, i.e. allowing full access to food, water and electricity in Gaza. It should be simple, i.e. to stop an ethnic cleansing genocidal operation and allow trade to flow through the Red Sea once more without problems, but that's too sensible for the Biden administration, who are in complete thrall to Israel and the Zionist lobbies in Washington DC, while fanatically pursuing war after war. You may not resent your taxpayer dollars being spent on this nonsense, but I do.

Back