Keith Olbermann Returns to Explain Trump

it's not "koolade" to state the truth...go on, refute and disprove anything I just said.

mass murderer and war criminal? prove it.
He hasn't been able to prove that Trump's hair is real, much less anything he says about Hillary.

At the end of the day Trump was only ever a stalking-horse for the true Republican candidate in the election after this one...a ridiculous caricature designed to see how far they can push things and see how many votes he gets.
However, Trump is undeniably a racist, a chauvinist, a failed businessman, an alleged child rapist and is "Hitler version 2.0".
Hilary is none of those things and has not done anything which is remotely as reprehensible as any of those things.
Anything else is insanity and irrational opinion, not backed up by any facts i.e. "I always vote republican", or "I will never vote democrat", or "I hate Hilary just because [no reason or even any reason]", or "Obama is a Muslim", or "Muslims are Isis / terrorists and Trump will stop them".
The world has already seen the effects of brutality and unfettered power by the US Police departments, so how many warnings do you need..?
How many innocent people will die just because someone "doesn't like the look of them" or assumes they are guilty..?
Trump has already been involved in telling his supporters to indulge in the public beatings of anybody who disagree with him (which is why I compare him to Hitler + the SA from the 30's).
Too many Americans fought + bled + died alongside many other Allies to stop this kind of tyranny, but is now considering voting in someone who is the same..?
If any Republican was even worthy of calling themselves "a true American", they would never have let trump in as candidate in the first place and they would also never vote for him.
The world already has BoJo The Clown as UK Foreign Secretary + an oligarch-sponsored KGB murderer in charge of Russia + increasingly desperate old-guard Communists in China + a child in charge of North Korea.
The USA (and the world) simply cannot afford to have an ignorant, venomous, insane, egomaniac bombast like Trump in charge of The White House.

Haa haa haa damn, you HAVE drunk the Kool-Aid.

Okay here is just one slices of Hillary that has managed to slide under the radar, Hillary tried to kill my mother in 1981.
My younger brothers needed to be birthed through a Caesarian Section, and she was one of thousands given a tainted blood transfusion. It became a big scandal in Canuckistan.

http://www.cbc.ca/strombo/news/canadas-tainted-blood-scandal

Justice Horace Krever (Photo: CBC News/Archives)

In the early 1980s, about 2,000 Canadians were infected with HIV from tainted blood products. Many thousand more, perhaps as many as 30,000, were infected with hepatitis C. And so 20 years ago today, the Privy Council issued an order calling for the creation of a Royal Commission of Inquiry on the Blood System in Canada — better known as the Krever Inquiry.

Although AIDS was first reported in Canada on March 27, 1982, it took three years for the Canadian Red Cross Society, which administered the nation's blood donation system, to start screening for HIV. But as Justice Horace Krever detailed in his 1,200-plus page report, the blame for what he called a "nationwide public health calamity" didn't simply lie with one institution reacting too slowly to a deadly emerging disease. He found that there was plenty of blame to go around...

What hardly gets mentioned is that the whole thing started by the Canadian Red Cross buying blood products from Arkansas. That was supposed to be tested. But they weren't, it was blood drawn from prison inmates (against their will in some cases) and shipped to Canadian hospitals. Where they infected people like my mum.

Arkansas Attorney General at the time, Bill. The law firm that brokered the deal, Hillary. It was that deal that made them their first USD$1mil.

So yeah Hillary introducing AIDS to Canada is just ONE of the bottom feeding, scum sucking, utter cunt, bullshit, things Hillary has done in her long career of bullshit that makes me a spittle spewing mad man that can't even stand the sight of her face, let alone her voice.

He’s back: Keith Olbermann’s premiere episode absolutely eviscerates ‘demonic messiah’ Donald Trump

Watch the video to see Keith walk down the list of 174 things Trump actually said, No Shit!

So is this Joseph Gobbles want a bee going to give equal time to all the rotten things Hillary Clinton has said and done. No, he is not a reporter. He is a political propagandist or professional liar and mouth piece. Like you said listening to him is a big laugh. I half expect him to clink his heels and pray to Hillary and Obama as the true divine leaders. Oh hail our great and noble GODs.:D

So is this Joseph Gobbles want a bee going to give equal time to all the rotten things Hillary Clinton has said and done. No, he is not a reporter. He is a political propagandist or professional liar and mouth piece. Like you said listening to him is a big laugh. I half expect him to clink his heels and pray to Hillary and Obama as the true divine leaders. Oh hail our great and noble GODs.:D
Is that how you respond to your political leaders? Pret-ty weird, I think.

I don't think of either Hilly or The Donald as being leaders. At least, I am certainly not following either of them. :eek:

I don't think of either Hilly or The Donald as being leaders. At least, I am certainly not following either of them. :eek:

Any citations to back that up?

You're an American Koolade drinker. Of course you follow them.

Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post

I don't think of either Hilly or The Donald as being leaders. At least, I am certainly not following either of them.

Any citations to back that up?

You're an American Koolade drinker. Of course you follow them.

What do you mean by "citation?" That is strictly my personal opinion, but a lot of people agree with me. These are two oF the most disliked persons ever to run for POTUS.

Unfortunately, by this time next year, we will almost certainly be saddled with the worst president in history. :(

Worst POTUS to date, apart from Buchanan, was W. Trump would be worse than that, much worse, but Hillary never could be. She might even be better than Obama, which is saying a good deal.

Last edited:
Worst POTUS to date, apart from Buchanan, was W.

Obama continues pretty much everything W did that you claim is bad.

Not a problem.

W does PATRIOT act to spy on people, crime against humanity.

Obama expands it and uses it to summarily execute citizens?

Nobel Peace Prize.....

:rolleyes:

Trump could be worse than that, but Hillary never could be. She might even be better than Obama, which is saying a good deal.

LMFAO!!!

Glad to hear you support the 1% on Wall St. rat fucking the country. :D

I love how right wingers bring up the Nobel Peace Prize as an example of how bad President Obama is.

I suppose they think he held up the Norwegian Nobel Committee at gunpoint in order to get it.

He apparently hasn't done his homework because there are factual errors.

I don't care. I like the rabid bastard but he needs to calm down a bit. His daily tirades can influence the mind as well as the body. What will he do next, he has done a lot of things, maybe Baseball again?

Back