What would General Washington do?

I told you the "quote" and when it was said. It was on the news. Man stop watching the "View" and pay attention to what is going on around you. And if you don't believe me check it out for yourself. I know you can do it. Hiding you head in the sand is not going to change what was said and done. No matter how many statues, books, and history dictators destroy the facts are the facts and the truth is the truth.
No, you have not provided the quote...nor provided the date it was said. You've provided other people's opinions about a statement Biden made, but that did not actually contain what he said.

One more time 74.
Here you go 74. (from NBC Nightly News)
Jan. 20, 2022, President Joe Biden’s prediction that Russia will invade Ukraine and his suggestion that the West’s response could be more muted for a “minor” incursion drew swift criticism from Washington to Kyiv, with some accusing him of giving Russia the green light to attack.

Biden sought to clarify his position on Thursday, saying that any Russian troop movement into Ukraine will be seen as an invasion. But Ukraine’s leader had already fired back to highlight the stakes.

“We want to remind the great powers that there are no minor incursions and small nations, “ Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said on Twitter hours before Biden’s new comments. “Just as there are no minor casualties and little grief from the loss of loved ones.”

Bidden like yourself my friend has a bad habit of either forgetting what he says or trying to cover it up later. Like you he has a foggy memory. The man must go thru a lot of shoes as he always has his foot in his mouth much like someone else I know.

ABC News ByMolly Nagle January 20, 2022, 11:10 AM Biden was criticized for his comments during his Wednesday news conference.​

The clarification comes after he seemed to throw into question how the U.S. and NATO would respond if Russia did take action against Ukraine -- in the case of what he called a "minor incursion."
Wednesday evening, shortly after his news conference, White House press secretary issued a statement attempting to clarify Biden's suggestion the NATO alliance might be divided, saying, in part, "If any Russian military forces move across the Ukrainian border, that's a renewed invasion, and it will be met with a swift, severe, and united response from the United States and our Allies."

Insider News : Biden suggests Russia may not be heavily punished for a 'minor incursion' into Ukraine, prompting White House scramble to clarify. Jan 20, 2022, 7:46 AM PST​

Politico: “It’s one thing if it’s a minor incursion, and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do, et cetera. But if they actually do what they’re capable of doing with the force amassed on the border, it is going to be a disaster for Russia.”
The answer immediately drew ire from Republican lawmakers who said the president gave Putin a green light to cross the border. And during the news conference, Biden didn’t do much to alter his answer when asked whether he was giving Putin permission, as long as it was a “minor incursion,” and whether Russia could avoid severe sanctions the U.S. has threatened.

I could add more, but you can find it on the internet if you have someone show you how it works. It's not really very hard honest.

.Insider News : Biden suggests Russia may not be heavily punished for a 'minor incursion' into Ukraine, prompting White House scramble to clarify. Jan 20, 2022, 7:46 AM PST

Politico: “It’s one thing if it’s a minor incursion, and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do, et cetera. But if they actually do what they’re capable of doing with the force amassed on the border, it is going to be a disaster for Russia.”
The answer immediately drew ire from Republican lawmakers who said the president gave Putin a green light to cross the border. And during the news conference, Biden didn’t do much to alter his answer when asked whether he was giving Putin permission, as long as it was a “minor incursion,” and whether Russia could avoid severe sanctions the U.S. has threatened.

I could add more, but you can find it on the internet if you have someone show you how it works. It's not really very hard honest.
And there..you finally provided a quote amongst the fucking weeds.

What did he say?
t’s one thing if it’s a minor incursion

He didn't say it WAS a minor incursion, as you suggested. Nor did he say he expected a minor incursion. His actual words said that if Russia invaded Ukraine, it would be a disaster for them.

This is why I asked for it...because what you said he said wasn't what he actually said

It took over five back and forths to get it....and even then, you provided a bunch of shit that didn't answer the question. And you blamed me for continuing to point out that you didn't do it.

But please....continue to say that I'm the issue

74 I answered your question and you are still too much of a pro communists troll to understand. He said what he said and the leader of Russia and Ukraine both took it for what he meant. As usual his handlers, who really run the government, had to come out and "explain" what he said, but as the statements of various world leaders, including the President of the Ukraine, came out slamming him.

Now I have two questions for you. One has to do with the subject of this post and the second gives more proof to what our great General Washington would do. The first is you have never answered the question about what you think General Washington would do to someone who out did General Arnold in treason.

The second is, did you hear about the new Chinese balloon over Hawaii? The war criminals; the Secty. of Defense and the great Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, of course covered up for it and you know that the Commander in Chief knew and agreed with the cover up and the failure to do nothing about it. So pull your head out of the sand or whatever spot you have it shoved up and do your own home work and be honest with yourself. The Biden administration doesn't have one person qualified for the jobs they hold. Biden has been on the pay roll and been pro Xi since the 70's and has done everything he can to destroy this nation and the world for that fact. (And you never defend Biden stealing secret material when he was a senator and vice president which is a real crime.)

Phil, I know you are jealous because men back then got to wear long wigs and now as a trans you wish you could. You know of course that they don't have "gentlemen" like you in Russia or China or Iran, etc. They have a habit of disappearing. And your statement has nothing to do with the subject and you have nothing to defend Biden or the rest of the low life in his administration. (And I don't just mean the fake democrats, but also the fake republicans known as rino's.) Never vote for a party, but do your home work on each candidate. Of course in your country they have only one party and its for the elite while the masses are just slaves. Now you answer the question. What would General Washington do to baby killers like Biden, General Yellow Belly and the do nothing Secty' of Defense? What would Xi do if he had such people?

Typical Communist/Nazi answer to any subject is to use foul language and make a stupid statement that has no merit to the truth. So your statement is a proper low Commie/nazi come back and we thank you for your support of proving our statements about your great "leaders". You guys are a real help to us. Without you, people might not believe what we say till they check it out themselves, which is what we wish they would do anyway. People with a brain don't need binders and political handlers telling them what and how to say and think.

74 I answered your question and you are still too much of a pro communists troll to understand. He said what he said and the leader of Russia and Ukraine both took it for what he meant. As usual his handlers, who really run the government, had to come out and "explain" what he said, but as the statements of various world leaders, including the President of the Ukraine, came out slamming him.

Now I have two questions for you. One has to do with the subject of this post and the second gives more proof to what our great General Washington would do. The first is you have never answered the question about what you think General Washington would do to someone who out did General Arnold in treason.

The second is, did you hear about the new Chinese balloon over Hawaii?
You finally quoted a small portion of what he said. And the words didn't say what you said they did. I even put them in bold for you.

I don't give a fuck what Washington would do. I doubt he'd know fuck all what to do with the advancements made since he was around. I certainly know your understanding of treason is aligned with your party rather than the country.

The second question isnt a question..
It's just more of your bullshit.

Once again, the only American who has been consorting with communists in recent years is Donald Trump.

Last edited:
Keith and 74 among others are great comics, but lousy at everything else. Sure they have to cover up for the corrupt criminals they back. Xi is a God to them and Biden and his family never took money from the Chinese or Russians. And Biden never stole any secret documents or has aide and abetted the crimes of slave and drug gangs from the south. He has never put his foot in his mouth or lied. He never spied or sold out his country and he and his great family are not crack heads.

I can understand why they don't care what General Washington would do (which brings to question what the hell these fools are doing on this post) because they know what any American would do to these creeps if we get back control of our Justice System. If these people did these crimes to their God Xi, they would not see a trail, but just be sent to the the nearest hang man. And yes, that is what General Washington would have done to Benie Arnold and to Branden and General Yellow Belly but after a fair trail. No corrupt D. A.'s or dirty cops like the CIA or FBI or armed accountants from the IRS.

You can twist the truth, rewrite history and the dictionary, tear down statues, censor the news, murder children, burn our cities and allow criminals to run free in our neighborhoods, and sell out to the Nazi's and Commies, but it doesn't change the truth or what you are. Not everyone is as foolish or a want to be slave as you guys. If you had ever lived in the United States or any free country you would overthrow your heroes in Russia and China in a second to have the freedoms and human rights you are kept from enjoying.

You people do make us laugh with your fear of truth. You have your Soros Binder and your "word or words" of the day like all the other puppets and hide from real life with your head in the sand hiding in your basement. You can call people names and make up and twist and censor all you want, but if just makes us laugh at you louder for being such dumbacrats.

Hey, here is an idea. Since you don't know what a subject is on a post we'll go completely away from this one just to make you happy. Tell us how men can have babies. Define your scientific idea of what a woman is. Define what a spy is. Define what a bribe and a kick back is? Define an honest election. Define what a minor incursion is? If you like' we on here shall hold a telethon to help raise money for you guys to learn how to read a dictionary and provide you with all the proper scientific manuals and legal codes available to mankind and history books to help you s thru your terrible two's. Have faith even you can become human.

Now back to our regularly scheduled Forum Post.

Keith and 74 among others are great comics, but lousy at everything else. Sure they have to cover up for the corrupt criminals they back. Xi is a God to them and Biden and his family never took money from the Chinese or Russians. And Biden never stole any secret documents or has aide and abetted the crimes of slave and drug gangs from the south. He has never put his foot in his mouth or lied. He never spied or sold out his country and he and his great family are not crack heads.

I can understand why they don't care what General Washington would do (which brings to question what the hell these fools are doing on this post) because they know what any American would do to these creeps if we get back control of our Justice System. If these people did these crimes to their God Xi, they would not see a trail, but just be sent to the the nearest hang man. And yes, that is what General Washington would have done to Benie Arnold and to Branden and General Yellow Belly but after a fair trail. No corrupt D. A.'s or dirty cops like the CIA or FBI or armed accountants from the IRS.

You can twist the truth, rewrite history and the dictionary, tear down statues, censor the news, murder children, burn our cities and allow criminals to run free in our neighborhoods, and sell out to the Nazi's and Commies, but it doesn't change the truth or what you are. Not everyone is as foolish or a want to be slave as you guys. If you had ever lived in the United States or any free country you would overthrow your heroes in Russia and China in a second to have the freedoms and human rights you are kept from enjoying.

You people do make us laugh with your fear of truth. You have your Soros Binder and your "word or words" of the day like all the other puppets and hide from real life with your head in the sand hiding in your basement. You can call people names and make up and twist and censor all you want, but if just makes us laugh at you louder for being such dumbacrats.

Hey, here is an idea. Since you don't know what a subject is on a post we'll go completely away from this one just to make you happy. Tell us how men can have babies. Define your scientific idea of what a woman is. Define what a spy is. Define what a bribe and a kick back is? Define an honest election. Define what a minor incursion is? If you like' we on here shall hold a telethon to help raise money for you guys to learn how to read a dictionary and provide you with all the proper scientific manuals and legal codes available to mankind and history books to help you s thru your terrible two's. Have faith even you can become human.

Now back to our regularly scheduled Forum Post.
I asked a specific question that you still refuse to answer.....instead you provide a quote that gave me a partial answer.

And yet you continue to blame me because you refuse to answer

China's Xi isn't a god to me. I dare Asshole Urguy to point out where I've ever posted that (or anything else about Xi). Urguy is a total dipshit.

Why Keith every time you post on here you are pro Xi and anti human rights. But you have the right in our country to speak your peace. It's called freedom of speech. I enjoy a good debate and exchange of ideas. I prefer we stick to the facts and the truth however and not call each other names. I am guilty of that too and I am very sorry and will do my best to be a gentleman from now on.

Now back to the purpose of this post. What do you think General Washington would do to someone like our great Chairman of the Joint Chiefs after he confessed to spying for China and for being a woke racists and for the other crimes he has committed and what would you think General Washington would do to our great Commander In Chief for what he has done? Simple Post, simple question. (If you don't have an idea one way or the other that is a mature and sound reason, why are you on this post?)

(By the way did you hear China sent another balloon over our country? This time over Hawaii. Now it is over 40 countries they have spied on like that and we allow them (the administration and military) to get away with it and even aide and abet them. I don't think General Washington would be too happy with our great leaders for such military and security bad judgement. What do you think?)

Why Keith every time you post on here you are pro Xi and anti human rights.
Bullshit. You continue to be swarmy little worm. I challenged you to quote any reference I have made to Xi. You are a liar.

I have never heard anyone on this forum make a pro-Jinping post. Especially KeithD.

I have, however, seen many people on these forums make pro-Putin posts- and anti-human rights posts. To his credit, KeithD is not one of them. Urguy likes to claim that Biden is a pro-Jinping puppet, but, like many others, seems to give Trump a free pass for being a Kremlin puppet and for being anti-human rights. To me that is a bit intellectually dishonest, and hypocritical.

The only person I have heard publicly praise Xi Jinping is Donald Trump. He has businesses in China and his family members have patents on voting machines there.

Biden and family have been paid millions by the Red Chinese and their dealing with China and other anti human rights countries. They even gave his loving son jewelry. As long as Xi kept in line and N.K. and Iran stopped their threats Trump was friendly with them. He didn't let them tell him like someone else in meetings in Alaska and China that the U. S. no longer was in power and that China now rules. China's borders aren't open to American drug dealers or slave runners and if anyone like BLM or antifa tried to burn their cities he would ensure that they end up the way millions of Chinese citizens have who he feels are not 100% pro state. Biden and Obama and Clinton are pro Russian and Chinese. Clinton even sold Long Beach, CA to the Chinese. Trump had a hard time kicking them out of a lot of the port facilities, but the Gov. of CA with the aide of the White House and Xi has been able to cause our supply problems with their "global warming" bit and the COVID (red virus) shut downs. Now most of this has nothing to do with what "General Washington would do to traitors" but it does add fuel to the fire. I say people on here are pro Xi because they back his puppets and the treason and blood these people have shed. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs admitted before Congress he spied for the Chinese Military Command and he killed those children in his cowardly retreat. Biden has the blood of hundreds if not more people from South America and allows the slave traffic to go non stop. In addition, the thousands of Americans who have died from his drug lord friends. If I hurt your feelings I'm sorry. I mean that. But you don't answer the question put to you in the post. When someone out does General Arnold in treason do you believe that General Washington would treat them as he would have Arnold if he got his hands on them? Yes or no. I am anti Xi and Putin and all dictatorships, including the one in the White House now (and his handlers who really run him). I don't deny that. If you feel that Biden and General Yellow Belly are correct in the way they deal with the communists and the anti human rights people that is your business. But that is not the question. Read the post and answer yes or no; General Washington would treat them as he would have Arnold.

Biden and family have been paid millions by the Red Chinese and their dealing with China and other anti human rights countries. They even gave his loving son jewelry. As long as Xi kept in line and N.K. and Iran stopped their threats Trump was friendly with them. He didn't let them tell him like someone else in meetings in Alaska and China that the U. S. no longer was in power and that China now rules. China's borders aren't open to American drug dealers or slave runners and if anyone like BLM or antifa tried to burn their cities he would ensure that they end up the way millions of Chinese citizens have who he feels are not 100% pro state. Biden and Obama and Clinton are pro Russian and Chinese. Clinton even sold Long Beach, CA to the Chinese. Trump had a hard time kicking them out of a lot of the port facilities, but the Gov. of CA with the aide of the White House and Xi has been able to cause our supply problems with their "global warming" bit and the COVID (red virus) shut downs. Now most of this has nothing to do with what "General Washington would do to traitors" but it does add fuel to the fire. I say people on here are pro Xi because they back his puppets and the treason and blood these people have shed. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs admitted before Congress he spied for the Chinese Military Command and he killed those children in his cowardly retreat. Biden has the blood of hundreds if not more people from South America and allows the slave traffic to go non stop. In addition, the thousands of Americans who have died from his drug lord friends. If I hurt your feelings I'm sorry. I mean that. But you don't answer the question put to you in the post. When someone out does General Arnold in treason do you believe that General Washington would treat them as he would have Arnold if he got his hands on them? Yes or no. I am anti Xi and Putin and all dictatorships, including the one in the White House now (and his handlers who really run him). I don't deny that. If you feel that Biden and General Yellow Belly are correct in the way they deal with the communists and the anti human rights people that is your business. But that is not the question. Read the post and answer yes or no; General Washington would treat them as he would have Arnold.
Dear God..stfu you are a joke of a person.

Gee 74 did I hurt your feelings again? You don't disagree with anything I say and I thank you for that. Hey if you want to hear a real comic listen to one of Biden's or Harris's speeches. Man what joke. You still didn't answer the question, but your silence speaks volumes as they say. So I am sure you agree that General Washington would do to the now Commander in Chief and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs what he would have done to General Arnold if he got his hands on him. One vote for Yes. (Remember this is an honest election, you can't turn in a dozen envelopes).

Gee 74 did I hurt your feelings again? You don't disagree with anything I say and I thank you for that. Hey if you want to hear a real comic listen to one of Biden's or Harris's speeches. Man what joke. You still didn't answer the question, but your silence speaks volumes as they say. So I am sure you agree that General Washington would do to the now Commander in Chief and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs what he would have done to General Arnold if he got his hands on him. One vote for Yes. (Remember this is an honest election, you can't turn in a dozen envelopes).
You haven't said anything...you just whine insipidly.

Nothing you believe about Washington has a basis in historical record.

You failed U. S. History along with world history? So sorry.
When you say "what general Washington would do", are you meaning this as head of the revolutionary army or as President of the United States. Because neither actually make any sense.

My friend 74, I stated "General Washington" and compared the traitors "generals and admirals" now on the staff of Joint Chiefs and high commands in the field to General Arnold. If you knew U. S. History, you would know that General Arnold turned on his country just as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs has done, as well as the commanders under him and our great Commander in Chief, who also has committed the same crimes. General Washington, after a trial, hanged a British major who was caught in civilian clothes with papers dealing with the actions of General Arnold. Just saying. If General Washington was in command and that baby killer, who is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, committed these type of crimes under his command, what would he do to him? Remember, the Chairman and two others, admitted to a committee in Congress that he gave and was giving military and political information to the Red Chinese Military. He and our Commander in Chief was responsible for the mess and disaster and the murders of not only some of our own troops, but innocent citizens and even children (used to cover up the former crime) overseas. The question was simple. I know that the pro communists on here have all refused to answer the question one way or the other and explain why they feel their answer would be correct. The quiet from the pro Reds speaks loudly.

Now for a lighter change of subject. Happy Fourth of July. This is how some people I know celebrated the day. It was all in fun.

A huge neighborhood Fourth of July Party. Lots to eat and drink and watch “1776” and the “Patriot” movies. Then held a court martial putting pictures of the Joint Chiefs with the coward and baby killer Chairman and all the woke (that’s Chinese for shit head) senior officers, including the heads of all the military academies nailed to a board. All the vets armed themselves with darts and after all the charges of treason were read off the “condemned” were asked if they would like to piss their pants and the order was given to fire and the darts flew. Extra points were given if you hit them where real men have balls. They of course don’t have them, so extra points were given if you hit the unvisitable.

Then like the great patriots of old Boston when they threw the tea in the harbor a new Boston tea party was held. Only one of the guys who has a bar gave all his Bud Piss Beer (nobody would buy it any more) and poured it out. Didn’t want to pollute the ocean so poured it on a picture of the CEO bitch of that company. Drowned in her own piss.

Then burned the red flag and picture of Emperor Hitler XI of China. (Get it, Xi changed to XI). Three cheers for Nationalist China, Honk Kong and the free people of China. Down with the Emperor.

Then (to be green and not use any gas or coal) tied sticks together and put pictures of Crack Head Crazy Joe and his dumb bride, the child molesters Gov. of CA and his bitch along with the New York Mass murder brothers of New York and burned them at the stake. Got a picture of the “Squad”, you know the poster girls for Dumbass and tossed it in too. Not that one of them is a real woman. Remember AOC spent her vacation in Florida where it was safe, not in a dirty public toilet like New York, and all her time was with fellow gays. And Omar was with her loving husbands (including her brother who is her favorite husband). Of course, uneducated Nancy Pee who, while her queer husband was having a lovers spat with his boyfriend, went on a Drag Queen Show with her lovers, also had her picture throw into the pit. Would have given her a list of the charges against her, but everyone knows she can’t read. Her own confession in Congress.

Of course, were an equal or is that the equality (made up word like deplorables and other George Soros Nazi liars dictionary) hater (a Dumbacrat by word) of RINO’s pictures. Spence, the Bush family, Romney, the Chaney family, the 20 turn coats of Congress, McCain and Kerry family (yes, it’s supposed to be a secret, but his family are really Republican Rino’s. Don’t tell.) Everybody brought a picture or a Red Communist colony flag and the fire was hot.

Bill Gates, George Soros and family and all the billionaires that have gone to China and sold themselves to his highness, Emperor Hitler XI, like corrupt business people did to the Mafia Heads, if they wanted to keep their life and some of their money. Besides they were promised slaves to man their “plantations” just like the Dumbacrats of old did. They still treat Blacks like slaves, telling them they are too stupid to mix with other races, that they must obey their Masters and Master will provide for them. If you don’t vote and do as you are told then “You aren’t black, man.” So, we added them to the fire.

We then prayed that the Democratic Party (there still are a few members left like Mr. RFK Jr for example) may take back their party from the Communists pigs. That the Republican Party would get a back bone and stop being afraid of their own shadow. That our military and police would drag the dirty cops like the FBI, etc along with the terrorist organizations like BLM and antifa and the slavers from the south who kill men, women and children for the butt heads in Washington, and destroy and drop them into some communists’ heaven of an outhouse and let them enjoy the “gifts of their own making.”

Then had fireworks and music and food and a great old time. Joe and his bride couldn’t celebrate. We hear that they found Biden’s stash of drugs he gets from China and Mexico in his library. If you saw his last “speech” you noticed he didn’t blink his eyes once the whole time, and they were beaded like all crack heads on a high. Boy is Hunter going to be up set that daddy didn’t share his drugs. The Obama’s were busy keeping those darn people of color off their island to remember they were supposed to be Americans and celebrating the Constitution and their freedom. But then you know how oppressed Mrs. Obama has been all her life, it’s the fault of those darn “people of color” who want to move into her rich neighborhood. Both Clinton’s were too busy chasing after underage girls to realize it was a holiday. Kerry was busy polluting the earth and creating “climate change” in his private jet, while eating steak. If you want to get rid of creatures who fart too much, just get rid of the “progressives” in Congress. The earth is saved!!!!

Happy Fourth to all Americans. It was a day of fun and freedom.

General Washington once had a brave officer who for money and personnel ego tried to sell out West Point and surrender an American army and spied for the enemy. He failed. No one doubts what General Washington would have done to this officer if he had been able to bring him to justice. No American disagrees with what General Washington would have done. Yet in defense of General Arnold, he did have the guts to join the other side and not hide behind political turncoats. Now we have another officer who did sell out West Point and did surrender an American Army and did get away with spying for an enemy nation. All crimes he has admitted to before Congress. It leads us to wonder if General Washington was alive today and in charge what he would do to such a person.

The chairman of the Joint Chiefs is the highest-ranking and most senior military officer in the United States Armed Forces and principal military advisor to the president, the National Security Council, the Homeland Security Council, and the secretary of defense. As senior officer under the Commander in Chief he is responsible for the defense of the nation.

His record as senior officer:

A botched drone strike in Kabul aimed at ISIS-K terrorists, but that the Pentagon admitted instead killed an aid worker and members of his family including seven children, is but one furor to involve Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley -- who had called the strike "righteous" but on later after its true results became public, described it as a "horrible tragedy."

"At this point, we think that the procedures were correctly followed and it was a righteous strike," he said in a press briefing. This would fall under the statues of international law concerning crimes against civilians. Either because of his falsehood or with the full knowledge of this crime, the Command in Chief made public statements saying that the attacked killed terrorist leaders responsible for the murder of American troops and Afghans.

Also, the general has admitted in front of a Congressional Committee that he, Milley took part in secret phone calls with his Chinese counterpart. The calls took place prior to the 2020 presidential election on Oct. 30, 2020, and two days after the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, on Jan. 8, 2021. In other word’s he gave military and political information to a country hostile to the United States without any authority, but his own. Federal Law has a definition for such activity. Milley contacted Li after he had reviewed intelligence that suggested Chinese officials believed the United States was planning an attack on China amid military exercises in the South China Sea. Pure propaganda on the Imperial Chinese Party.

Additionally, there was scrutiny over a phone call reported between Milley and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in the wake of the Jan. 6 riot, in which Pelosi is reported to have asked if Milley would take away the nuclear football from Trump -- which Milley rebuffed. A conversation between the Speaker wanting to usurp the Executive Branch, in addition to her not protecting the Capital during the January 6 protests in which she and the democratic mayor allowed to happen. And she and her cohorts did all they could to cover up the involvement of the military and the FBI and terrorist organizations such as antifa in their involvement.

The revelations come after Milley defended decisions made during the U.S. withdrawal in Afghanistan, and said that the rapid collapse of the Afghan government was unforeseen. The General allowed the enemy to capture (gave) all our weapons, supplies, bases, money, intelligence information and left both American and allied personnel in the hands of the enemy. An act described in the UCMJ as desertion. In addition, he allowed the enemy within his lines so they could attack and kill not only his own troops, but hundreds of innocent citizens.

"There was nothing, that I or anybody else saw that indicated a collapse of this army and this government in 11 days," Milley said. Milley was responding to reports that Intelligence had warned the security situation in Afghanistan would quickly deteriorate, with some suggesting President Joe Biden may have ignored those warnings to press ahead with his planned draw down of forces. A huge political and military disaster. The President acted after calls and meeting with Chinese officials who, in meeting that the press didn’t attend, demanded the U. S. is no longer a force in the world and not to interfere with China’s policies.

As to woke and its communist, nazi and racist teaching being part of the instructions at the military academies and in the training of our military forces, the general stated ““I want to understand white rage, and I’m white,” General Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told a Republican congressman who objected to the teaching of “critical race theory.” But General Milley, who is white, defended both the seminar and the broader practice of teaching service members controversial or uncomfortable ideas. Members of Congress criticized Milley for pushing the teaching of supposedly Marxist theories among service members and hiring advisers who espoused those theories.

Milley stressed the importance of being open-minded and widely read – echoing comments by the Navy’s top officer in recent days in defense of issuing to sailors a reading list that includes Ibram X. Kendi's "How to be an Antiracist." And he stated that the service academies are universities that encourage critical thought.

He referenced a broad summary of critical race theory, which originated from analyses at Harvard Law School of the lasting, tangible effects of American history in which African Americans were defined as three-fifths of a man in the country's founding documents, followed by the Civil War 100 years later and subsequent Emancipation Proclamation as well as the 1960s-era Civil Rights Act 100 years after that.

The above was put in the Constitution at the insist of those who became Democrats (against the wishes of Jefferson and Adams) and who also were known later as the slave party and pushed their people into a civil war to keep black’s slaves. After the war, it was the Democrats who forced Jim Crow laws and as they are doing now, segregation on black Americans.

In addition, he and the President allowed the Empire of China to fly an unmanned aircraft completely over our country to gather all the info they desired. The general obeyed the orders from China as well as their puppet in the White House. Then to cover up their failure to protect this country they shot down several balloons belonging to citizens. (Word is that one balloon belonged to a child and her mother had to buy her another one because of those two mean men.) This is another serious act of spying and giving aide to the enemy on both the general and the president. Neither would have made it public or defended the United States except that it was reported by civilians who saw the balloon. And they failed to defend, instead allowing it to fly completely across Alaska and the 48.

Finally, he made a press statement saying that there is nothing the U. S. can do to stop China and her allies from creating and increasing their supply of mass weapons. (Something that former President Trump was able to do.) In other words, the people who are threating to destroy us (and that includes the general and the Commander in Chief) have a free hand from our military to carry out their threats.

The Commander in Chief (with the OK from his boss George Soros) said that he still has "great confidence" in Milley, amid the turmoil surrounding his top military advisor.

In turning the U. S. into a colony for the Imperil Chinese Empire (which is what is happening to Russia and the rest of the world too) our top commanders are following in the footsteps of other such persons as General Benedict Arnold.

In a democracy unlike the government of China which the President has embraced and cheered, we can change things that are wrong and improve things that are right. We don’t need to rewrite history, tear down statues and invent new meanings to words and destroy anyone who is not politically correct. The Democrats have been a party of the people in the past (although all thru their history they have been the slave party), but now under the takeover of that party by the Communists wing, all the evil of the world is being forced into our land. In a dictatorship, the government cannot change because it would prove that the leaders are neither God nor King.

Our military is no longer a force of freedom for the world nor our government a government of the people. We are but slaves and puppets of the great empire. General Milley has earned the Medal of the White Feather with Chicken Cluster.

And we know what General Washington would do.
You do realize that Washington tried to become an officer in the British Army after the French and Indian War? They refused because he was a colonist. If they had accepted his commission we very well might have fought him for our independence.

Last edited:
If Washington was still around, I'm pretty sure he'd say one of two things: either...

"What the fuck is wrong with you people? I leave office and in 200 hundred years you gone and fucked up the entire country."

Or

"You see what I was talking about with factionalism, you partisan assholes? Now you can't get any shit done and you're at eachother's throats constantly. Fuck you. Fuck you. And fuck you too. I wouldn't want anyone to feel left out. At least I'm back to stop you dumbfucks from starting a civil wa-what? You already had one of those? Oh, fuck you all!"

Back