What would General Washington do?

The only one consorting with Commies in the United States is Donald Trump. These board Trumpettes are nut cases when they resort to the "commie" crap.
Did the CCP in China give him and his family members 30 million dollars?

By his own metric, he can't talk shit unless he himself served, and served to the same level and status as Milley and Austin.
Mofo got booted from the Cub Scouts for demanding latrine doody duty on the daily.

George Washington was probably trying to get a backup set of dentures made from the teeth of his slaves.
Xi is probably cutting up some poor man or woman on a table for some rich party member to get an organ transplant. And our commander in chief and chairman of joint chiefs are probably shooting down some child's birthday balloon and drowning kids in the Rio Grande. But at least you don't disagree with what General Washington would do to these two.

Xi is probably cutting up some poor man or woman on a table for some rich party member to get an organ transplant. And our commander in chief and chairman of joint chiefs are probably shooting down some child's birthday balloon and drowning kids in the Rio Grande. But at least you don't disagree with what General Washington would do to these two.
You get the prize for consistently stupid posts.

Keith, you don't deny anything I have posted. You don't like what I post because the truth goes against the communists way, but at least you are man enough to just make joke and foolish enough to try to hide what you know is the truth. Biden in the last week has stated that the we give up to the Chinese the control of the oceans and because of the failure of security from the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs many of our military secrets were compromised. His own fools in his own security force blew it when he went on vacation in Ireland. Remember Biden said a rising China is a positive force for the world. He even stole secret documents when he was a senator. These things are the truth. You can call me names and make foolish statements to cover up, but you can't hide the truth no matter how many books you burn, history you rewrite, people you silence, statues you tear down, or people you destroy or cities you burn and loot. But you do have the right, at least for now, to say what you desire in this country. We allow it because we believe in free speech and free press no matter how hard your friend Xi and his puppets try to take that away from us. I just would like to see you say anything against Biden and Xi, but we know what your friends would do to you if you did. Like I said there is a table in the operating room for anyone who goes up against the empire of Xi's.

Delux. My family has served under arms in this country since the mid 1600's. My father was a young sailor at Pearl Harbor and I could give you records of many people and friends. I served eight years and anyone who has knows what low life the Clinton's, Obama's and Biden's have been and you can add Bush the younger to the list in selling out their country feels about them. So we know what Washington would do to Milley and Biden. No one on here disputes that not even you. However, if you can find something, anything to defend them please post it. Everyone in this country has a right to a fair trial. Not in China or Russia or any of their imperial colonies, but here people do have rights. Human rights.

Keith, I get a kick out of your posts. You can't defend Biden or Xi or anyone of their puppets so you hide your head in the sand deep in your basement and just call people naughty names. If I hurt your poor feelings, I am so sorry. I know the truth hurts, but keep a stiff upper lip and a good pair of adult diapers my buddy and although I wish you to continue stating your mind, I know it is better for yourself to drop out of the post and conversation because it is beginning to get through to you what is true and what is not. But I hope you do take a deep breath and continue because I really get a good laugh out of your efforts. Not if it will make you feel better you can tell everyone what a good grade you got in your foreign language class when you took English and grade my post.

Keith, I get a kick out of your posts. You can't defend Biden or Xi or anyone of their puppets so you hide your head in the sand deep in your basement and just call people naughty names. If I hurt your poor feelings, I am so sorry. I know the truth hurts, but keep a stiff upper lip and a good pair of adult diapers my buddy and although I wish you to continue stating your mind, I know it is better for yourself to drop out of the post and conversation because it is beginning to get through to you what is true and what is not. But I hope you do take a deep breath and continue because I really get a good laugh out of your efforts. Not if it will make you feel better you can tell everyone what a good grade you got in your foreign language class when you took English and grade my post.
WTF are you blabbing about. Your original op is a bunch of copy and pastes from Fox news and other sources....you don't have an original thought in your head, except what your Russian bosses ask you to post. Then you have to go and steal that from American web site.....its laughable...

Your first paragraph came from here...
https://www.history.com/topics/american-revolution/benedict-arnold
with no cite, so it's reported.

Your second paragraph came from here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Chiefs_of_Staff

The body of the third paragraph down to the 8th came from here
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...cies-amid-accusations-of-critical-race-theory

Should I continue, nah you're just a fucking dipshit, who on his own can't even string together a coherent thought....

Last edited:
I don't pay attention to anything you post. You are a disgusting sleazebag.
And a plaigerist (See post above) And a liar. Claiming you served in the military when you really did not, is EXTREMELY disrespectful to those who did.

It's called "Stolen Valor." Look it up.

Biden and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs write off another 16,000 Americans left behind in Sudan. As the Press Secretary said, it is not our governments duty to bring Americans home from any danger that they find themselves into. But then goes on to explain it is our duty to allow millions of non citizens, without shots against the virus, to enter our country. I asked for a comment from the Command in Chief, but he was hiding in his basement counting the money he has received from China. General M. could not be found for comment as he was inspecting the underside of his desk. Wonder what General Washington would do to such people?

Fuzy thank you for providing accurate citations to some of the statements I made. I believe I said those in () were mine. You of course did not disagree with them, just pointed out my failure to properly site where the information came from. I thank you. But I see you still use the "red way" of defending your points of view. Call someone a dirty name and not defend with any true statements backing up your view of the subject. We are use to that. That the left can not put together a honest, true, correct train of thought. It's due to poor education. Instead of teaching you they brain wash you. That's why China and Russia have to steal from the rest of the world, because their system is unable to build anything good for themselves.

Biden and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs write off another 16,000 Americans left behind in Sudan.
They told Americans several weeks ago to GTFO. Those Americans knew the country was unstable and chose to stay.

You probably advocate for personal responsibility.....or maybe not.

Pick one or stfu

Fuzy thank you for providing accurate citations to some of the statements I made.
Learn to spell dipshit
I believe I said those in () were mine.
You believe wrong.
You of course did not disagree with them, just pointed out my failure to properly site where the information came from. I thank you.
My purpose was to show you stole them and tried to claim them as your own....which is exactly what occurred...*chuckles*
We are use to that.
Yes you Russians are used to it, pretty common occurrence since Putin's little adventure in Ukraine got all fucked up. How long before he calls up your sorry ass to go to the front?
That the left can not put together a honest, true, correct train of thought. It's due to poor education. Instead of teaching you they brain wash you. That's why China and Russia have to steal from the rest of the world, because their system is unable to build anything good for themselves.
LOL the above sure doesn't play well into your usual narrative, but you're too fucking stupid to realise that......*chuckles*

From what everyone gets from your post is that yes you agree with us and can not defend the Commander in Chief or the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs so you have to behave like a little spoiled child and hold your breath as you nit pick how the truth was said, not what was said. In other words you agree that what General Washington would have done to old Bennie Arnold he most likely would do to these people. But you are amusing and follow the "party" line in doing your best to cover up the crap your Masters have made.

As far as Russia and Ukraine, remember it was Biden who gave them permission to invade when he told the press it was okay as long as it was a small invasion. Like to know what his idea of a big invasion is. Remember he and his family took money for Real from China and Russia. They didn't have the FBI fake it.

As far as Russia and Ukraine, remember it was Biden who gave them permission to invade when he told the press it was okay as long as it was a small invasion. Like to know what his idea of a big invasion is. Remember he and his family took money for Real from China and Russia. They didn't have the FBI fake it.
What exactly did he say and when?

You ought to buy a TV or radio someday so you don't have to ask these foolish questions. You can then hear it off CNN or MSNBC or any other station when it happens and not have to bug other people because you are too lazy to do any research yourself. But I'll find it for you.

Here you go 74.
Jan. 20, 2022, President Joe Bidenā€™s prediction that Russia will invade Ukraine and his suggestion that the Westā€™s response could be more muted for a ā€œminorā€ incursion drew swift criticism from Washington to Kyiv, with some accusing him of giving Russia the green light to attack.

Biden sought to clarify his position on Thursday, saying that any Russian troop movement into Ukraine will be seen as an invasion. But Ukraineā€™s leader had already fired back to highlight the stakes.

ā€œWe want to remind the great powers that there are no minor incursions and small nations, ā€œ Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said on Twitter hours before Bidenā€™s new comments. ā€œJust as there are no minor casualties and little grief from the loss of loved ones.ā€

Bidden like yourself my friend has a bad habit of either forgetting what he says or trying to cover it up later. Like you he has a foggy memory. The man must go thru a lot of shoes as he always has his foot in his mouth much like someone else I know.

Here you go 74.
Jan. 20, 2022, President Joe Bidenā€™s prediction that Russia will invade Ukraine and his suggestion that the Westā€™s response could be more muted for a ā€œminorā€ incursion drew swift criticism from Washington to Kyiv, with some accusing him of giving Russia the green light to attack.

Biden sought to clarify his position on Thursday, saying that any Russian troop movement into Ukraine will be seen as an invasion. But Ukraineā€™s leader had already fired back to highlight the stakes.

ā€œWe want to remind the great powers that there are no minor incursions and small nations, ā€œ Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said on Twitter hours before Bidenā€™s new comments. ā€œJust as there are no minor casualties and little grief from the loss of loved ones.ā€

Bidden like yourself my friend has a bad habit of either forgetting what he says or trying to cover it up later. Like you he has a foggy memory. The man must go thru a lot of shoes as he always has his foot in his mouth much like someone else I know.
Mustve learned from AJ - try the reply button sometimes, dipshit

Another thing you learned from BB, it seems, is a failure to provide an actual source. URLs aren't hard...neither is replying.

I asked what he actually said and when. Instead, you quoted a random article about criticism of what he said. Fail.

Try again.

74, maybe we can hold a charitable TV show in your honor so that we can buy you a TV or a radio or a newspaper or a computer so you can look up things on your own and not have to censor your own mind all the time. Biden said what he said and his handlers had to make excuses for old Crazy Joe. But the damage was done. There is more than one post on the internet if you can have someone look them up for you. Watch some of your own fake news because even they tell the truth at times and it was on all of them at the time. It must be hard living in your basement hidden from the real world. Your only defense on your point of view is to complain about buttons or grading an essay instead of replying to the subject or calling people names. Not much of an education available in the basement I realize, but still as Mr. Biden likes to say "Hey Man." Oh and General Yellow Belly and the Commander in Chief wrote of 16,000 (their figure) Americans in the Sudan. Now where did they do that before? But its OK to allow millions of non citizens (not even with proper Virus shots) to enter this country. Wonder what General Washington would think?

74, maybe we can hold a charitable TV show in your honor so that we can buy you a TV or a radio or a newspaper or a computer so you can look up things on your own and not have to censor your own mind all the time. Biden said what he said and his handlers had to make excuses for old Crazy Joe. But the damage was done. There is more than one post on the internet if you can have someone look them up for you. Watch some of your own fake news because even they tell the truth at times and it was on all of them at the time. It must be hard living in your basement hidden from the real world. Your only defense on your point of view is to complain about buttons or grading an essay instead of replying to the subject or calling people names. Not much of an education available in the basement I realize, but still as Mr. Biden likes to say "Hey Man." Oh and General Yellow Belly and the Commander in Chief wrote of 16,000 (their figure) Americans in the Sudan. Now where did they do that before? But its OK to allow millions of non citizens (not even with proper Virus shots) to enter this country. Wonder what General Washington would think?
So you're never going to answer the question and you're going to continue to blame me for it.

Got it. Thanks for the clarification šŸ‘

Blame you for what? Not for anything you have done. I was just saying it is what you haven't done or won't do. I'm not responsible for telling you how to think or what to be. If you don't want to know the truth or do your own research that is your choice. I haven't said anything that isn't true and you can verify it by doing your own research. I know the internet is highly censored, but you can still find out the truth if you look. The subject of this post is "What would General Washington Do..." if he had a general like the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff or Command in Chief like we have now? The facts of what they have done and what they are doing it there. They don't hide it or you shouldn't. So you answer the question. What do you think General Washington would do to such people who sell out their own?

Blame you for what? Not for anything you have done. I was just saying it is what you haven't done or won't do. I'm not responsible for telling you how to think or what to be. If you don't want to know the truth or do your own research that is your choice. I haven't said anything that isn't true and you can verify it by doing your own research. I know the internet is highly censored, but you can still find out the truth if you look. The subject of this post is "What would General Washington Do..." if he had a general like the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff or Command in Chief like we have now? The facts of what they have done and what they are doing it there. They don't hide it or you shouldn't. So you answer the question. What do you think General Washington would do to such people who sell out their own?
Blame me for the reason you can't provide a singular quote from Biden.

Here's your statement:
Specifically, I asked what he said to the press and when. It's literally asking for the specific quote you're referencing here and the timeframe of when he said it.

Why is that a difficult thing to provide?

I told you the "quote" and when it was said. It was on the news. Man stop watching the "View" and pay attention to what is going on around you. And if you don't believe me check it out for yourself. I know you can do it. Hiding you head in the sand is not going to change what was said and done. No matter how many statues, books, and history dictators destroy the facts are the facts and the truth is the truth.

Back