Justice League: The New Wave (OOC - Interest Check)

Liz powered towards that cave-in with justice aforethought.

And, forethinking as she was, she knew her Ring's reserves were not infinite. She would not lament the loss of J'onn's enhancement-- grateful as she had been for it, she had also been a Lantern for the better part of a millennium and had not survived by being weak, or without resourcefulness.

"Scan," she told her Ring, and it did so.

Specifically, her Ring scanned Aethyr's biological structure, the solar-powered force-aura that enhanced Aethyr's already-robust molecular density. Scanned the bio-electric frequency at which the field operated.

Before Liz could reach, even at her impossible speed, the mountain against which Aethyr had crashed, Aethyr exploded back out from under that avalanche with a raptor's shriek: "HAAAAAAAAAH!"

But Liz had a rejoinder ready.

Rather than overmuch further deplete a battery already low, Liz harnessed existing, present energies, reaching up with Ring-power and bringing together bolt after bolt of lightning, amping up that electrical power... retuning it...

...and when Aethyr launched herself after the dark-haired, dark-eyed creature that so vexed her, Liz launched that lightning at Aethyr.

All at once.

Frequency-matched to Aethyr's own invulnerability.

Liz bellowed at the top of her lungs, with all the ferocity of a prophetess calling down fire from Heaven: "SHAZAM!"

...and a bolt as thick as a redwood trunk stormed into Aethyr full force.

Kyle Greystone's attack had driven Aethyr into the mountain.

Liz Greystone's attack drove Aethyr down through it, clean out the other side at the crag's very base.

Speaking, as we were, of Liz Greystone's wrath.

Shazam.

Remind me how crazy we were Chas?

Um...

Well, let's see here. :: cracks knuckles ::

Jaymie Rozymac Greystone: Valkyrie Missile 3, "VM3," "Thermangel," or "The Other Val." (maybe wants to date Jo "Ultra Girl" Nah, and is maybe curious about "Wildfire" Tennylson, aka ERG-1) Descendant of Kyle "Wraith" Greystone.

Querl Dox: Brainiac Five, "Brainy." (wants to date Caroline "Powergirl" Harrison) Exile from Colu, Inheritor of Milton "BRAINIAC" Fine.

Caroline Harrison: Powergirl. (wants to date Querl "Brainiac Five" Dox) Descendant of Kara "Supergirl" Zor-El, aka Kara Kent. [Belongs to Beloved, Inimitable TearsoftheWorld.]

Ayla Ranzz: Lightning Lass. (wants to date Reep "Chameleon" Daggle) Twin Sister of Lightning Lad.

Elizabeth "Liz" Greystone: Green Lantern 2261. (wants to date J'onn "Martian Manhunter" J'onzz, aka John Jones, aka Rene Jacques Brande) Daughter of Kyle "Wraith" Greystone.

Garth Ranzz: Lightning Lad. (wants to date Imra "Saturn Girl" Ardeen) Twin Brother of Lightning Lass.

Rond Vidar: Green Lantern in Training 2814, "Teen Lantern." (unattached) Scientist, Historian, Time-Travel Enthusiast.

Tinya Wazzo: Phantom Girl. (used to date Jo "Ultra Girl" Nah) Daughter of Winema Wazzo, U.P.V.P.

Tasmia Mallor: Shadow Lass. (wants to date Kyle "Wraith" Greystone) Shadow Champion and descendant of Shadow natives.

Nura Nal: Dream Girl. (destined to date Thom "Star Boy" Kallor?) Last Survivor of Naltor.

Cuatro Falconer: Aztek. (haunted) Legion Academy Cadet.

April Dumaka: Catspaw. (probably has a crush on Brin "Timber Wolf" Londo) Legion Academy Cadet.

Xao Jin: Dragonmage. (miiiiiiiight have a crush on Zoe "Kinetix" Saugin) Legion Academy Cadet.

Tenzil Kem, Jr.: Matter-Eater Lad. (hits on anything that moves) Legion Academy Cadet, son of Legion HQ's wisecracking caterer.

Jan Arrah: Element Lad. (is really really good friends with Jonah "Fate" Tennylson, aka "Kid Eternity") Last Survivor of Trom.

Lar Gand: M'onel. (has an unrequited crush on Raya-Sen of Krypton, also kinda likes Jo "Ultra Girl" Nah) Secretly Long-Lost Savior/Worldseeder "Valor."

Jazmin Cullen: Kid Quantum. (would probably date Rokk "Cosmic Boy" Krinn if no Lydda "Night Girl" Jath shows up) Sister of previous "Kid Quantum," deceased James Cullen.

Carrie Brown-Drake: The Remnant. (fascinated by The Batman) Curator of Batcave Prime.

Bruce Wayne: The Gray Ghost. (haunted) Digital psionic Motherbox archive of the original "Batman's" neuropsychic net. [Belonged to Much-Missed and Ever-Heroic Superman1496.]

Ceriel. (off the market?) Angel of The Raven Host of Heaven, formerly human named Ceri Gwyneth McCrimmon.

Daniel: Dream of The Endless. (has had many loves, some of them mortal, though this is forbidden) The manifestation and personification of Dream. Not to be confused with Daniel, The Scion of Light, though they are named after the same Biblical figure.

Rachel: Raven of Dream. (devoted to Dream) A familiar face from long ago.

The Doctor. (haunted) Last Survivor of timelost planet Gallifrey, Time Lord, formerly human named James "Jamie" David Hamilton.

The Guardians of The Universe. (sworn to celibacy) Immortal, disciplined governing body of The Green Lantern Corps.

The Fists of The Guardians. (asexual) Cybernetic soldiers of The Guardians employed when no Lanterns are available.

Jack. Mysterious Orange Cat.

...and that was just my side of the cast. And I don't think the entire list in the end.

Um...

...and that was just my side of the cast. And I don't think the entire list in the end.

Hell, I'll try to remember.....

Ultra Girl
Dawnstar
Sun boy
Star boy
Collossal boy
Duplicate boy
Shrinking Violet
Jed Rikane/Power boy
Thunder
Laurel Gand/Andromeda
Wonder Woman
Alan Scott/Starheart
Donna Troy
Shadow Lad
Nightwind
Lamprey
Dev-Em

And that's just the heroes.....

Must have had M. Night Shyamalan in that thread as a prequel to Split. That's an insane number if e personalities to bring to the light in your head.

Must have had M. Night Shyamalan in that thread as a prequel to Split. That's an insane number if e personalities to bring to the light in your head.

Fandom can make you crazy. Chas and I are Legion fans....

Hell, I'll try to remember.....

Ultra Girl
Dawnstar
Sun boy
Star boy
Collossal boy
Duplicate boy
Shrinking Violet
Jed Rikane/Power boy
Thunder
Laurel Gand/Andromeda
Wonder Woman
Alan Scott/Starheart
Donna Troy
Shadow Lad
Nightwind
Lamprey
Dev-Em

And that's just the heroes.....

Allana "MAgdalena" Lang of the House of Kent

I loved working with Chas on that thread. It was cool having another Legion fan around that I wasn't married to. He was great to have around, don't get me wrong. He corrected me and made me look good a lot.

Allana "MAgdalena" Lang of the House of Kent

My posts with Ceriel and M'onel playing off of her were some of the most fun and interesting for me to write in that.

And I loved that flashback with The Doctor giving her the nudge in the right direction.

...and of course getting to Dial her was an honor in and of itself.

I loved working with Chas on that thread. It was cool having another Legion fan around that I wasn't married to. He was great to have around, don't get me wrong. He corrected me and made me look good a lot.

Likewise, my lovely!

I love that you have knowledges of eras I never experienced in that fandom, and could fill in blanks on supporting characters I couldn't dream of approximating.

Lunar's no slouch when it comes to Legion lore either, come to think of it.

And to think it all started when Brax PMed me, "Hey, what happens 1000 years in the future of The Justice League," and it was like I'd been preparing for someone to ask me that question my entire life. :D

Clive's car is a bad-ass black Dodge Charger, not no generic Ford Crown Vic!

As someone who drives a not-quite-as-bad-ass black Dodge Avenger, I'm a little offended. :D

Back