Justice League: The New Wave (OOC - Interest Check)

But how much fun will it be if she does?

Lapping up milkshake and as the people start to stare and make comments, a Sabretooth just suddenly casually at the same table, lapping up the milkshake...cmon that's funny

"Wait, when did this become a cat cafe?"

I'm willing to accept that Raven and The Rider are both, for the moment, worthy of The Lightning-Axe and are therefore capable of moving it and/or wielding it.

However, when the battle has abated, they may find that it's a temporary condition, like Superman wielding Mjolnir in the climactic "JLA/Avengers" but being unable to hand it back to Thor when Krona had been defeated.

I'm willing to accept that Raven and The Rider are both, for the moment, worthy of The Lightning-Axe and are therefore capable of moving it and/or wielding it.

However, when the battle has abated, they may find that it's a temporary condition, like Superman wielding Mjolnir in the climactic "JLA/Avengers" but being unable to hand it back to Thor when Krona had been defeated.

obviously. Wouldn't want it anyways.

The loudest most piercing scream of an engine, was a butterflies breath to the damned as they screamed in a khaotic cacophony without rhyme or rhythm.

I'm still reading through the JP, but I had to stop and reread this sentence like five times.

I think it's my favorite you've ever written, Var.

This whole thing is awesome so far, brilliantly done the both of you!

I'm still reading through the JP, but I had to stop and reread this sentence like five times.

I think it's my favorite you've ever written, Var.

This whole thing is awesome so far, brilliantly done the both of you!

thank you. sometimes words just happen. and most of my stuff is without plan or decision.

I'm hoping through the JP that readers will see The Rider not just as the Deamon of Vengeance, but a tortured soul as well. Deamon.. and human.. both tormented. Both damned.

I'm hoping through the JP that readers will see The Rider not just as the Deamon of Vengeance, but a tortured soul as well. Deamon.. and human.. both tormented. Both damned.

That is kind of the reason why GR is one of my favorite anti-heroes

I've been a Rider writer for a while. Been reading since the 80s. Yes I'm old.

I've been a Rider writer for a while. Been reading since the 80s. Yes I'm old.

Not all that old...... But yeah my Fangirl mentor was old too. He remembers and told me about the Rider back in the '70's...... He loved the original Champions book....

I wonder if there is a comic book character I will be able to portray properly.

Would love to give Lobo or The Punisher a whirl. I think my Wolverine act sucks as I just can't balance the pain and honor correctly. I kinda liked Venom, but to me the whole style was off.

Oh well with practice and all that.

On a side note, I like AoS so far and I am only at episode six now before my tablet declared a time out.

I wonder if there is a comic book character I will be able to portray properly.

Would love to give Lobo or The Punisher a whirl. I think my Wolverine act sucks as I just can't balance the pain and honor correctly. I kinda liked Venom, but to me the whole style was off.

Oh well with practice and all that.

On a side note, I like AoS so far and I am only at episode six now before my tablet declared a time out.

Have you followed the Venom from Thunderbolts? When he was the fusion of symbiote and Max Gargan? When Gargan lost the Scorpion suit and gained a symbiote?

No not really Wyld

I only know Venom as the symbiote that wants to kill Spiderman. I also know that Eddie gets the Anti-Venom thing going later on and that Venom bonds with a soldier and together they formed Agent Venom. Which I had in the Marvel FB game and the F-ing Disney closed the game down. Fckers.

No not really Wyld

I only know Venom as the symbiote that wants to kill Spiderman. I also know that Eddie gets the Anti-Venom thing going later on and that Venom bonds with a soldier and together they formed Agent Venom. Which I had in the Marvel FB game and the F-ing Disney closed the game down. Fckers.

We won't talk about that game and Disney. I put money into that.

No not really Wyld

Hmm in the cartoons, That character was Flash Thompson and Venom. Yes the same guy that used to pick on and beat up Peter, but idealize Spider-Man.

I was told that there are now 9 symbiotes. Damn I only knew of 8 in the comics and 1 in the cartoons so I am not sure if that is cannon or not.

Venom
Carnage
Then 5 symbiotes created by an agency and bonded to volunteers (or was that 4)
and Anti Venom

Cartoon version is Symbiote Queen in Alternate Universe so again I don't know if that counts.

I was told that there are now 9 symbiotes. Damn I only knew of 8 in the comics and 1 in the cartoons so I am not sure if that is cannon or not.

Venom
Carnage
Then 5 symbiotes created by an agency and bonded to volunteers (or was that 4)
and Anti Venom

Cartoon version is Symbiote Queen in Alternate Universe so again I don't know if that counts.

There was another one called Toxin, but I don't know anything about them.

Yes just looked them up and there are actually a lot more.

Scream, Lasher, Riot, Phage and Agony were the ones I was thinking of. They were created by the Life foundation.

There was one called Hybrid which was all of the above minus Scream mixed together.

You are right about Toxin. He was born from Carnage.

There is also Scorn, the first Cyborg Symbiote.

All of these are from the same Universe, but there are more from others.

Apparently they retconned that Deadpool was a host for Venom before Spider-Man, retroactively explaining some of the symbiote's mental instability (and obsession with Spidey?).

Holy Object: As a former religious relic, Mjölnir is lethal to vampires. Thor once threw Mjölnir at a vampire, with contact causing the vampire to burst into flame and crumble to dust.​

...I had a headcanon about this, but that's interesting that it's backed up by canon! And of course, by extension, this would also be true of The Lightning-Axe.

But like I said, The Rider and Raven have been given a temporary override, so for now they can swing away!

...I had a headcanon about this, but that's interesting that it's backed up by canon! And of course, by extension, this would also be true of The Lightning-Axe.

But like I said, The Rider and Raven have been given a temporary override, so for now they can swing away!

I think that also only worked on lesser Vampires. Dracula could take direct hits from Mjolinor without bursting into flame (Although I am not sure if he suffered any further ill effects from the holy artifact effect). Thus someone of Xarathos's standing (Rider) or Raven (Trigon) should also be able to stand up to a holy artifact of the same magnitude. For how long though is something that will have to be seen. :)

Back