Justice League: The New Wave (OOC - Interest Check)

Ahh Tertius while your post was really good and all, perhaps you failed to read Posts (#1416 and #1417) In those you would have noticed that the problem of Tracer had already been taken care of.

Oh they caught him...why did I miss that part???

OK edited in other words....removed post :p

Oh they caught him...why did I miss that part???

OK edited in other words....removed post :p

Tertius, your post was really good!

I'd like to keep it if we could, actually.

Aussie, thank you for being so on the spot with continuity!

But I don't want to get in the way of characters' shining moments.

TH, I have the text of your full post, I'm going to PM it to you if you would like to edit it back in. Just make sure it reflects that Sandman caught the rock geokinetically... but it was still broken, and Wes was busy after that...

I like this idea, we could also bring Aquagirl into the fight if Tracer can get anchored into ground or lava or duraniumalloy-tittanium-teutonicplate steel. Garfield can then shield Baracuda from most of the rain by using his (green) Blue whale persona... Yes I am suggesting Garfield shifting into a whale on top of Barracuda to keep Barry dry :D

"Barry."

Hah!

LuckyVic said:
Who is up and ready to attack?

Aquagirl and Sandman are up top but busy with support roles: Sandman is keeping the rock together but needs help moving it to the sea; Aquagirl is keeping the driving sleet from revitalizing Barracuda. Ghost Rider is presently in Xarathos mode but combat capable, Green Arrow is trying to talk them down but can, I'm pretty sure, be counted on to join the fight at an instant's notice. Beast Boy, presuming that TH chooses to edit his post back in, is pinning Tracer.

Martian Manhuntress, Rebel, and Bouncing Ball (Hotline) are down below, though I plan to move Bouncing Ball up top momentarily. Rebel and Martian Manhuntress are helping Sandman move the Moonbase.

Velocity, G.R.I.D., Wildcat, and Braggock are up top but not presently engaging. Nevyn says he's catching up soon.

Wondergirl, Raven, and Renegade are currently engaging directly with Havok and coordinating well enough with each other but they could use backing up.

Last edited:
Aquagirl and Sandman are up top but busy with support roles: Sandman is keeping the rock together but needs help moving it to the sea; Aquagirl is keeping the driving sleet from revitalizing Barracuda. Ghost Rider is presently in Xarathos mode but combat capable, Green Arrow is trying to talk them down but can, I'm pretty sure, be counted on to join the fight at an instant's notice. Beast Boy, presuming that TH chooses to edit his post back in, is pinning Tracer.

Martian Manhuntress, Rebel, and Bouncing Ball (Hotline) are down below, though I plan to move Bouncing Ball up top momentarily. Rebel and Martian Manhuntress are helping Sandman move the Moonbase.

Velocity, G.R.I.D., Wildcat, and Braggock are up top but not presently engaging. Nevyn says he's catching up soon.

Wondergirl, Raven, and Renegade are currently engaging directly with Havok and coordinating well enough with each other but they could use backing up.

Well I know Chas had Batman use an EM pulse earlier to disurpt HAVOK's shield. I can have him do it again, in hopes that it will effect his suit some more, so those that are poised to attack can do so. What does everyone think?

It is so hilarious and gratifying to me that y'all're running with the "Lord HVAC" thing.

:heart::heart::heart:

:D:D:D

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know right? I just couldn't settle for one name for Diehard...... Blowhard, Blowhole, Sparky, and so many others just kept coming to mind...

I know right? I just couldn't settle for one name for Diehard...... Blowhard, Blowhole, Sparky, and so many others just kept coming to mind...

I kept trying to make a joke about car batteries but it didn't come together.

Still, the references to the "Diehard" movies in the titles were fun, especially when I ran out of movies and I had to start making up my own.

I kept trying to make a joke about car batteries but it didn't come together.

Still, the references to the "Diehard" movies in the titles were fun, especially when I ran out of movies and I had to start making up my own.

He he he I just never did get into that series of movies..... But I loved Bruce Willis in the movie Four Rooms......

Well I know Chas had Batman use an EM pulse earlier to disurpt HAVOK's shield. I can have him do it again, in hopes that it will effect his suit some more, so those that are poised to attack can do so. What does everyone think?

And the first lightweight jumps in on Lord Hvac..... :devil::cattail::cattail::cathappy:

And now Havok's forcefield is back up.

Looks like someone needs to crash it again! :D

Maybe the lightweights aren't so light? He heh. Kitty's gotten under someone's skin? Maybe it is time for Flirting with Disaster to let the big guns get shots in? Hey, what's the worse that can happen? Life six gets lost and Thea gets one step closer to the curse's end game?

I'd hope that Thea doesn't lose life number six, Gar might lose concentration and get ripped up by our resident Sabretooth.

I'd hope that Thea doesn't lose life number six, Gar might lose concentration and get ripped up by our resident Sabretooth.

He heh. Thea hopes she doesn't lose life number six. She might have more but they hurt like hell to lose them;).....

And remember when they finally drink milkshake after all of this is over, establishments frown on people lapping up their drinks even if they look like cats :p

And remember when they finally drink milkshake after all of this is over, establishments frown on people lapping up their drinks even if they look like cats :p

If she doesn't lose more than one this time that shouldn't be an issue:D

But how much fun will it be if she does?

Lapping up milkshake and as the people start to stare and make comments, a Sabretooth just suddenly casually at the same table, lapping up the milkshake...cmon that's funny

But how much fun will it be if she does?

Lapping up milkshake and as the people start to stare and make comments, a Sabretooth just suddenly casually at the same table, lapping up the milkshake...cmon that's funny

True enough.:D

Just started watching Agents of Shield...

Hope it is good enough to engage my attention

Season 1 takes a bit to build up. Season 2 was a soso season for me (best part of it is Bobbi and Hunter). Same with Season 3. Season 4 however seems to be their best stuff so far.

Pretty new here and I apologize if I have put this in the wrong thread, but I just wanted to say what a great job you all are doing on this RP. I'm no where near done reading it, but what I have read is really a lot of fun. I am just kicking myself for not being around when it first came into play. This is a RP I could sink my teeth into. I look forward to reading more. 👍

Pretty new here and I apologize if I have put this in the wrong thread, but I just wanted to say what a great job you all are doing on this RP. I'm no where near done reading it, but what I have read is really a lot of fun. I am just kicking myself for not being around when it first came into play. This is a RP I could sink my teeth into. I look forward to reading more. 👍

Well, thank you! It's surprising and delightful and gratifying to hear from someone reading along at home!

I'm never sure if we're just playing amongst ourselves or if anyone's noticed our silly escapades, so it's lovely to hear a voice out from the wilderness, so to speak, that justifies my pride in what our incredible people have wrought in this funny little world.

As you keep reading, feel free to think about what kind of character you might like to play, if the fancy strikes you, no pressure, and Varshanka and I would be glad to hear out your ideas!

Well, thank you! It's surprising and delightful and gratifying to hear from someone reading along at home!

I'm never sure if we're just playing amongst ourselves or if anyone's noticed our silly escapades, so it's lovely to hear a voice out from the wilderness, so to speak, that justifies my pride in what our incredible people have wrought in this funny little world.

As you keep reading, feel free to think about what kind of character you might like to play, if the fancy strikes you, no pressure, and Varshanka and I would be glad to hear out your ideas!

It's my pleasure and thank you for the kind response. I very much appreciate the offer and I may take you up on it. I am off to continue reading. 😬

Back