Justice League: The New Wave (OOC - Interest Check)

He's down but not out.

Let's give the melee fighters a chance to get in there and finish him off!

Braggock would probably be able to pick up the axe without thinking about it, then would realize he was holding it and drop it.

got blackmailed into becoming the property of a slobbering 80 pound monster. I'm told it's a boxer dog but I'm sure it's a monster

Braggock would probably be able to pick up the axe without thinking about it, then would realize he was holding it and drop it.

I actually really love that trope. Being worthy without expecting it or understanding it. Like Wart taking The Sword out of The Stone and bringing it to Kay without having the slightest clue about what it meant.

Or that joke about Stan Lee being the janitor cleaning up after an Avengers party and picking up Mjolnir to wipe under it and putting it back down without a second thought.

"He is, to use a rather weathered phrase, a man of honor, by instinct, by inevitability, without thought of it and certainly without saying it."

One version of Rose was meant to be in a fight scene against The Maestro Hulk where Thor was down and Rose scooped up the hammer in a moment of desperation and shattered The Maestro's jaw. Only it would turn out later that she wasn't worthy, exactly-- her mother had had a one-night stand with Donald Blake and in mythology the descendants of Thor inherited the ability to use the hammer...

And then of course there's Roentgen-Ray Rose.

4e2b5ae224cd6f800d8328f6e23fee62-amber-heard-as-thor.jpg

As a supernatural entity, I can assure you that the two are not mutually exclusive.

OMG!!!!!!

I think i'm dying. The slobber monster FARTED!!!!

WHAT THE FFFFFFF!!!!!!

How does that smell get inside that beast????!!!

Food diet change tomorrow. OMG that's nasty!!!

OMG!!!!!!

WHAT THE FFFFFFF!!!!!!

It's karma for all the times humans have blamed their own farts on the family mutt.

I think that also only worked on lesser Vampires. Dracula could take direct hits from Mjolinor without bursting into flame (Although I am not sure if he suffered any further ill effects from the holy artifact effect). Thus someone of Xarathos's standing (Rider) or Raven (Trigon) should also be able to stand up to a holy artifact of the same magnitude. For how long though is something that will have to be seen. :)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/thor-vs-dracula-574906/?page=1#js-message-4413148

Oddly, Thor never seems to strike Dracula directly with Mjölnir, at least in these excerpts.

OMG!!!!!!

WHAT THE FFFFFFF!!!!!!

Now imagine that on a ride in a smallish car from Oklahoma to Nashville, then on to Kentucky. She was only about fifty pounds at the time, but she about killed me and the ex.'s lady. And their pup was just as bad...... So there were two fart monsters in the back seat.....

I'm thinking Thea's tail is now back to full length and luster after this last auto-resurrection, eh? :cool:

It also seems like Wyld wants someone to stop Thea from noshing on Havok's finely-honed flesh.

I can have Rose do that, come back from her wearied state to try and talk Thea down.

Or Bouncing Ball can do that when he gets back.

Or-- and this might be more of a good character note, so this is definitely my preference--

--if Velocity takes Tracer off of Beast Boy's hands (coils) as Lorena suggested, then Beast Boy can try and talk Thea down? Speak a little more to their shared animal bond?

Gar would be free to do that if Velocity agrees to removing Tracer. So far I am keeping him oblivious to the death of Thea and now her change to Hellcat

Anyone can pull her off him. She is just starting with a good old beat down. Claws and teeth happen if he stays up..... 😀

Velocity can do clean up on Tracer. Now how to do that LOL. Maybe take him over to Braddok and have him Layeth the smaketh down. :)

Velocity can do clean up on Tracer. Now how to do that LOL. Maybe take him over to Braddok and have him Layeth the smaketh down. :)

He's currently super out cold because Renegade blew up his brain inside his skull, if she gets him to the DEO people they can slap him in forcefield restraints that he can't cut or gnaw through.

He's currently super out cold because Renegade blew up his brain inside his skull, if she gets him to the DEO people they can slap him in forcefield restraints that he can't cut or gnaw through.

Oh damn that's right. One edit to post coming up.

Crossposting this here because relevant and because I want to show it off!

Presenting Elizabeth Kara Greystone, daughter of Rose McCrimmon Greystone and Kyle Alec Greystone, Green Lantern of Sector 2261, former partner of Mogo, and ally of The Legion of Superheroes in The 31st Century of Universe-24!

MY ROOMMATE LEGIT COMMISSIONED ME ANOTHER OC ART PIECE

A&W LOOK IT'S OUR BABY

SUN GOD LOOK IT'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND

18471995_1864349247164786_7083750_o_zpszf7nyuee.jpg

I'M LOSING MY SHIT

Crossposting this here because relevant and because I want to show it off!

Presenting Elizabeth Kara Greystone, daughter of Rose McCrimmon Greystone and Kyle Alec Greystone, Green Lantern of Sector 2261, former partner of Mogo, and ally of The Legion of Superheroes in The 31st Century of Universe-24!

Damn!!!

Whoever this Artist is they are bloody good.

Back