Just Deserves for youtube couple

Drydrop0621

Virgin
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in writing a story about a youtube couple who makes their career/wealth with clickbaiting reaction videos, but in an ironically twist youtube started cracking down on sexual content. Along with a series of unfortunate events, the couple started experiencing extreme financial hardship. A group of wealthy fans worked together to spiral the girlfriend into depravity and to become their new "content".

I don't understand what YouTube has to do with it.
The couple is trying to make money on Onlyfans/webcam, but donors and subscribers take them much further than the couple expected. This sounds more appropriate to me.
This could also be a story about the Covid lockdown period. Both partners lost their jobs and were stuck in the apartment. But they still need to earn money so they don't get evicted.

I was thinking that the youtube aspect would set up a greater fall for them. Since the couple see themselves too good to do those dirty things for views, but they're okay with using clips of other girls to bring in the views for them.

I have a few YouTubers in mind. The kind that seem very clean but show glimpses here and there. The girl in a bikini more than most etc. could be interesting idea how they go from teasing to have to do. The guy off course is completely pushed to the side

Back