Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make everything hot.

LOL I try

While I didn't expect you to do these kinds of pictures...don't ask why cuz you surprise me all the time, they are ridiculously HOT! You did a great of getting the contrast, sharpness, and edginess of the knife to compliment the soft, subtle curves of your beautiful body. You did awesome hun :)

Really? Why? I may look sweet and innocent...but my mind is anything but. I have some fairly devious and disturbing kinks. I'll just leave it there.

Funny you should do these. I have a nice collection of guns and knifes tho my knifes are more WWII collectables

And the birthday SUCKED. I'm stuck in Albany NY at a customer. Left home Thursday and missed my b-day with the family. Why I said your last set cheered me up.

For guns, it's hand guns. Come at me with a rifle or a sawed off shot gun or some shit...NO. I also really like brass knuckles. Is that odd? I'm odd.

And man, that sucks!!!!!!!!! About the birthday. :/

Hand guns:

Army issue Colt 45 mm. The fucking hollow points are great
Silver plated 22 revolver. Ok, I'm odd also, got hollow points for this also
9mm (15 + 1 in the barrel LOL)

Really? Why? I may look sweet and innocent...but my mind is anything but. I have some fairly devious and disturbing kinks. I'll just leave it there.

There is nothing wrong with kinks, even devious and disturbing ones. Hell, I have some of my own, and actually quite a few. You do look very innocent but I should have known better shouldn't I?

You said that there are more pictures coming, or at least I thought you did. I am sure they will spark the imagination just as these past few have. :rose:

Okay, like I said, these are bit fetishy. I had been thinking about doing these pics for awhile - and then when I saw the lovely tigerlilyxxx do some, it confirmed that it needed to happen. Which by the way if you haven't visited her thread...YOU SHOULD. She is sexy, playful and kinky. Me likey lots...

One of my biggest kinks is fear and danger - namely weapons. Knives and guns...yeah...that gets me hotter than Georgia asphalt. If knives aren't your deal...don't look. If they are, enjoy. I have more for later.

And this....cuz it's HOT

I have a knife collection and must say I do like that blade! Any chance you can bring it by and let me examine it closer?? ;)

I have a knife collection and must say I do like that blade! Any chance you can bring it by and let me examine it closer?? ;)

Of course ;) That one was given to me by my grandpa when I was about 18 or 19. It's special.

There is nothing wrong with kinks, even devious and disturbing ones. Hell, I have some of my own, and actually quite a few. You do look very innocent but I should have known better shouldn't I?

You said that there are more pictures coming, or at least I thought you did. I am sure they will spark the imagination just as these past few have. :rose:

I do have more...Lit is slow during the day. I will post them tonight. I might have a gif or three as well...I got a little too into it.

Hand guns:

Army issue Colt 45 mm. The fucking hollow points are great
Silver plated 22 revolver. Ok, I'm odd also, got hollow points for this also
9mm (15 + 1 in the barrel LOL)

Bring those over.

very hot.

if you ever wanna take photos with something a little less pointy you let me know ;)

hahaha, will do ;)

Okay, like I said, these are bit fetishy. I had been thinking about doing these pics for awhile - and then when I saw the lovely tigerlilyxxx do some, it confirmed that it needed to happen. Which by the way if you haven't visited her thread...YOU SHOULD. She is sexy, playful and kinky. Me likey lots...

One of my biggest kinks is fear and danger - namely weapons. Knives and guns...yeah...that gets me hotter than Georgia asphalt. If knives aren't your deal...don't look. If they are, enjoy. I have more for later.

And this....cuz it's HOT

Wuss.

But I still love you.

Of course ;) That one was given to me by my grandpa when I was about 18 or 19. It's special.

I do have more...Lit is slow during the day. I will post them tonight. I might have a gif or three as well...I got a little too into it.

Bring those over.

hahaha, will do ;)

Lit is slow during the day...apparently normal people do something besides post pics...I'm eating a home made personal pizza right now actually :)

Your black and white has got me blue that I can't be there to turn that ass red and take care of that pink too.

Apologies for the colorful language, but that knife just had me green with envy

Yes. Bloodrocuted is the way to go.

LMAO...always calling me out.

Lit is slow during the day...apparently normal people do something besides post pics...I'm eating a home made personal pizza right now actually :)

Right? Actually I'm doing housework. LOL

Your black and white has got me blue that I can't be there to turn that ass red and take care of that pink too.

Apologies for the colorful language, but that knife just had me green with envy

What? C'mere you cute little ruhtard *licks your face like a creep*

I started out as I always do for my pictures. Outfit picked out, area where I want to shoot picked out and prepped and any accessories I wanted to use set to the side. Normally I put on music, today I didn’t. I wanted to be in the zone because of what I was doing.

I set the camera up as I always do, to shoot images every five seconds so I can get pictures from different angles and move around without having to do anything. I started slow, running the smooth metal along my neck and lips, getting a feel for the edges and tip again. Don’t ask why I tested the edges with my tongue and neck…it just felt like the best way to gauge how hard I could press without cutting…I don’t do blood play. Marks yes, blood no.

Slowly I ran the blade from my throat to my breasts, and flicked my nipples back and forth until they were hard – dipping the tip of the knife into them. I love watching the indent of skin, the sharp pinch the tapered edge causes when pushed in deeply. I found myself growing more aroused and I closed my eyes, sliding the knife down to the soft skin of my stomach. I let my hands not be my own…I let them move as if they belonged to someone else. Someone I trust enough to play a dangerous game with me – I let it glide across the indented line that runs from beneath my breasts to my belly button. Pushing harder and harder with each stroke, causing that sweet, sharp sting where I let the tip push into my flesh.

I hadn’t intended to masturbate for today’s pictures – but I got so wrapped up in fantasy that I couldn’t help myself. I sat up and spread my legs in front of my camera, admiring the shiny, wet pink flesh I was looking at. Stroking myself with the flat edge of the knife, sliding the sharp edges across my pussy lips and pressing the pointed tip into my clit…and that’s how I came. Blade pushed into my clit, fingering myself slowly and teasingly until I couldn’t take it anymore…

8v7z0_zpsb7bd86a6.gif

8v7z9_zps8aa3517e.gif

Attachments

• knife6.jpg
    knife6.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 417
  • knife7.jpg
    knife7.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 392
  • knife8.jpg
    knife8.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 407
  • knife9.jpg
    knife9.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 518
  • knife10.jpg
    knife10.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 508
I started out as I always do for my pictures. Outfit picked out, area where I want to shoot picked out and prepped and any accessories I wanted to use set to the side. Normally I put on music, today I didn’t. I wanted to be in the zone because of what I was doing.

I set the camera up as I always do, to shoot images every five seconds so I can get pictures from different angles and move around without having to do anything. I started slow, running the smooth metal along my neck and lips, getting a feel for the edges and tip again. Don’t ask why I tested the edges with my tongue and neck…it just felt like the best way to gauge how hard I could press without cutting…I don’t do blood play. Marks yes, blood no.

Slowly I ran the blade from my throat to my breasts, and flicked my nipples back and forth until they were hard – dipping the tip of the knife into them. I love watching the indent of skin, the sharp pinch the tapered edge causes when pushed in deeply. I found myself growing more aroused and I closed my eyes, sliding the knife down to the soft skin of my stomach. I let my hands not be my own…I let them move as if they belonged to someone else. Someone I trust enough to play a dangerous game with me – I let it glide across the indented line that runs from beneath my breasts to my belly button. Pushing harder and harder with each stroke, causing that sweet, sharp sting where I let the tip push into my flesh.

I hadn’t intended to masturbate for today’s pictures – but I got so wrapped up in fantasy that I couldn’t help myself. I sat up and spread my legs in front of my camera, admiring the shiny, wet pink flesh I was looking at. Stroking myself with the flat edge of the knife, sliding the sharp edges across my pussy lips and pressing the pointed tip into my clit…and that’s how I came. Blade pushed into my clit, fingering myself slowly and teasingly until I couldn’t take it anymore…

Is there really anything hotter than this? OMFG PK! You still shock the hell out me. I was wondering if I should do a picture or two with my K-bar and show them on my thread. This really is very sexy!

And this....cuz it's HOT

WOW SIMPLY WOW!

8v7z0_zpsb7bd86a6.gif

8v7z9_zps8aa3517e.gif

Completely and utterly speechless.

8v7z0_zpsb7bd86a6.gif

8v7z9_zps8aa3517e.gif

I have never in my life wanted to be a knife so badly than I do right now.

Is there really anything hotter than this? OMFG PK! You still shock the hell out me. I was wondering if I should do a picture or two with my K-bar and show them on my thread. This really is very sexy!

Go for it, if that's your thing! Your thread is about expressing and exploring yourself and your sexuality right? That's pretty much what I do here. :)

WOW SIMPLY WOW!

Thank you :eek:

Completely and utterly speechless.

:D

I have never in my life wanted to be a knife so badly than I do right now.

haha that knife had a good time!

Omgggggggggggggg I can't really say much more at this point.....

:cattail: meow

Go for it, if that's your thing! Your thread is about expressing and exploring yourself and your sexuality right? That's pretty much what I do here. :)

It certainly is and I did take a couple of pictures. I would like your opinion of them though...seriously :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back