Juliana Jones and the…? Final 750 word image challenge

Interesting my Dr Jones story which was uploaded yesterday has been "revised" to have been uploaded an hour ago.
There must be gremlins in the system!

Interesting my Dr Jones story which was uploaded yesterday has been "revised" to have been uploaded an hour ago.
There must be gremlins in the system!
Mine is in limbo - my own fault as I noticed a typo at the eleventh hour.

Emily

Juliana Jones and the Rod of Ra

I tried to keep it old skool - with one obvious anachronism for any gamers out there.

I really want to write more of Juliana.

Emily
Yours was perfect, somehow you fit setup, adventure, betrayal, death, sexual reminiscing, and penetration into 750 words without seeming to rush. It felt like twice that many.

I only had room to barely hint at off-screen sex, and no penetration happens (unless you count the temple itself!)...

Juliana Jones and the Emerald Fist

Yours was perfect, somehow you fit setup, adventure, betrayal, death, sexual reminiscing, and penetration into 750 words without seeming to rush. It felt like twice that many.

I only had room to barely hint at off-screen sex, and no penetration happens (unless you count the temple itself!)...

Juliana Jones and the Emerald Fist
Haven’t read. Will. But also kinda busy today.

Emily

It’s tricky… I like to write, but I don’t like to write something I’m unhappy with. But it was sort of hanging over my head and I wasn’t doing anything last night so I finished it up and knocked it out.

Juliana jones is a dominatrix in this one and takes what she wants and needs from Indy.

Gods of erotica help me, I’m thinking of trying this. Julianna recruits some of my semi-retired commando characters to help her secure an artifact from neo-Nazi terrorists and has a celebratory orgy with them afterwards. Now if I can only manage finishing it by next Thursday and keeping it to 750 words…

Gods of erotica help me, I’m thinking of trying this. Julianna recruits some of my semi-retired commando characters to help her secure an artifact from neo-Nazi terrorists and has a celebratory orgy with them afterwards. Now if I can only manage finishing it by next Thursday and keeping it to 750 words…
The trick will be literally making it sound like a plan...or a dream...otherwise you will run out words

Nothing to say you can’t write a longer story if it works for you. I’m gonna at some point.

Emily

Nothing to say you can’t write a longer story if it works for you. I’m gonna at some point.

Emily
Thank you. My best draft has 1464 words and I don't want to cut a single one. I may even be able to lengthen the sex now. :D

This story will feature my first MM action (though there is also FF, hetero, and group action) and go in Fanfiction if accepted. Coming soon- "Julianna Jones & the Inspiring Art."

Thank you. My best draft has 1464 words and I don't want to cut a single one. I may even be able to lengthen the sex now. :D

This story will feature my first MM action (though there is also FF, hetero, and group action) and go in Fanfiction if accepted. Coming soon- "Julianna Jones & the Inspiring Art."
Cool - FWIW I really struggle to stick to 750 words with my Juliana story.

Emily

Back