Juliana Jones and the…? Final 750 word image challenge

Mine is queued behind several others. Won’t be out until the 13th.

I had a couple of things from the opening scene of Raiders as well 😊. Though it’s not set in Peru (or even Hawaii).

Emily
Mine ties into that as well. I wonder how similar we're all going to be.

Mine ties into that as well. I wonder how similar we're all going to be.
I’m hoping that someone comes up with an off the wall interpretation, I don’t know, ancient aliens, or something totally out of keeping with the vibe of the series.

Emily

I’m hoping that someone comes up with an off the wall interpretation, I don’t know, ancient aliens, or something totally out of keeping with the vibe of the series.

Emily
Not it. Indy's in mine. Grandpa.

Edit: DOH. I just caught that. I try to forget that movie. 🤦‍♀️

Laurel typically doesn’t give me release dates until the day before publication. I hope to see one soon.

Just wondering how you can be sure of the date.
When the status changes to New, it has the publication on it. Usually it's the next day, but not always.

I have two going live tomorrow. One was approved 3 days ago, the other was approved yesterday. I had asked for the one from 3 days ago to be published on the 8th, the other one just worked out that way.

WE going to bundle these all up and send them to George and Steve when the challenge is over? :ROFLMAO:

I see. Ah well, she’ll get to mine eventually I hope. And in the meantime fans are always welcome to visit my AO3 page (same username, has a few stories Lit didn’t like).

I see. Ah well, she’ll get to mine eventually I hope. And in the meantime fans are always welcome to visit my AO3 page (same username, has a few stories Lit didn’t like).
I don’t think I’m getting any special treatment, hun.

Emily

I may be pondering this... Juliana Jones and the Fist of Legend? I don't know, just came to me.

Congratulations on the official endorsement. Hope it goes smoothly for all willing to participate.

I‘m submitting mine, Juliana Jones’ and Nurhachi’s Gem.

750 word limit is hard for me. I submitted it tonight. Yikes!

I noticed a glaring typo in mine and have resubmitted. Not sure when it will be live now.

Emily

Well I've done it.

Whip - check
Khaki mini-skirt - check
nazis - close
sex - ...oh dear, I kind of ran out of words

Back