It's always the quiet ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone is having a fun weekend! Hoping to see Sin City today... Some ask what kind of geek I am, one of these holds a small clue. ;) (I got long AND short boxes, you gorgeous people.)

*ZAP* - beautiful bra and even prettier boobs!! *POW* - sexy thong and erotic butt!!

Hope everyone is having a fun weekend! Hoping to see Sin City today... Some ask what kind of geek I am, one of these holds a small clue. ;) (I got long AND short boxes, you gorgeous people.)

Love the panties.....love that youre a comic geek too.......but I cant get enough of that ass !!!!!!!!!!!:kiss:

While I'm not so much an ass man I do have to say, wow! Yours is nice enough to change my mind. However, I am most definitely a boob man, and you my dear, have the most spectacular tits I think I've ever seen. I have to sick with team boob.

~tucks my tongue back in my mouth ~

*ZAP* - beautiful bra and even prettier boobs!! *POW* - sexy thong and erotic butt!!

This made me laugh so hard, thanks!

Geeks Rule and boys and girls drool :rose:

:heart:

While I'm not so much an ass man I do have to say, wow! Yours is nice enough to change my mind. However, I am most definitely a boob man, and you my dear, have the most spectacular tits I think I've ever seen. I have to sick with team boob.

~tucks my tongue back in my mouth ~

Wow, what a compliment... not sure I can live up to it, but thank you!

Awesome pics, thank you for sharing! The new Sin City is great btw

I LOVED it, just as fun as the first one.

Wow, not sure how I missed your thread before, but I'm so glad I found it. You are incredibly gorgeous and your images are all great. Thank you so much for sharing with us! Geeky is most definitely the new sexy!

Oh, believe me, you most definitely do. And you're most welcome. If I could only show you how much I appreciate that silky white skin and those soft curves. I don't think I would be able to stop!

You're a boob geek? Me too!!!

If your ass was the bat signal, you'd attract Batmen from other realities.

Gorgeous, I could spend hours getting lost in your curves. Love the batman undies as well. Maybe something blue in honor of this weekend's new beginning?

Loving the thread...
So now I just have to spend hours hunting through the forums trying to find your original posts... ;)
What a hard life it is! :p

Wow these are some great shots and you are looking fantastic! Got me thinking all kinds of terrible, wonderful things :) Thanks for sharing!

Damn, these are incredible pics. I have a feeling you aren't quiet all the time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back