It's always the quiet ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you again for the comments, I've had a terrible week and the messages really help. :) Hope everyone is having a great weekend, I've been left to my own devices so it's mainly 1) Reading 2) Movies 3) Playing with myself. :devil: I love this cardigan, it's so light, soft and comfy!

Someone left you alone???

attachment.php

...that's UNforgivable!

Thank you again for the comments, I've had a terrible week and the messages really help. :) Hope everyone is having a great weekend, I've been left to my own devices so it's mainly 1) Reading 2) Movies 3) Playing with myself. :devil: I love this cardigan, it's so light, soft and comfy!

These pictures are so sensual and erotic. What I particularly like about your sweater is the amazingly sexy woman it is wrapped around. You make it look so sexy.

Friggin Amazing :devil:

I'd never leave the bed/couch with you :)

I just found your thread and wow...you are so hot. Beautiful and an incredible body. Thanks for sharing. Soooo sexy. I want to taste every inch of u.

;) Hello everyone! I posted pictures a long, long time ago under a different name. I'm 30 now and I guess I still really like being looked at. Thank you for looking, hope I didn't forget how to post everything correctly (I did read the rules, at least!) Everyone here has such lovely, sexy threads... I'm early glad this is still here for people to express themselves. :)

Oh wow! Welcome back x

As always, youre a vision.

I hope your doing better this week.

Such creamy and curvy deliciousness.;)

sexy is as sexy does

Sexy does not depend on age, sexy is a state of mind, and i like that state of your mind! Not to mention your ass, breasts, face, and skin!

So what brought you back to Literotica?

love the cardigan pics

very enticing and oh such lovable, suckable, tits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back