Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
my wife once told me that my scrotum looked like a heart, i never agreed with her until i saw that av. thank you EJFan, now I just have to figure out how to work that into a conversation.

Hey, honey, I was looking at this guys sack on the net and remembered what you said once...

scottmcc said:
my wife once told me that my scrotum looked like a heart, i never agreed with her until i saw that av. thank you EJFan, now I just have to figure out how to work that into a conversation.

Hey, honey, I was looking at this guys sack on the net and remembered what you said once...
i think they all look different... but i'm not a guy who's seen a lot of 'em. :D

fwiw, that's not my unit. the one in the AV is actually much larger than mine.

EJFan said:
what's going on in BG's world to cause so much enthusiasm?

Hub's going out of town--I get the house to myself. When the cat's away and all that... ;)

EJFan said:
i think they all look different... but i'm not a guy who's seen a lot of 'em. :D

fwiw, that's not my unit. the one in the AV is actually much larger than mine.

EJ, it's not big enough to be a whole unit. Maybe more like a nit. ;)

bobsgirl said:
Hub's going out of town--I get the house to myself. When the cat's away and all that... ;)
ohhhhhhhhh... what time should we be there?

bobsgirl said:
EJ, it's not big enough to be a whole unit. Maybe more like a nit. ;)
that took me a second, but i finally got it. :D a little slow on the uptake this evening, i'm afraid.

EJFan said:
ohhhhhhhhh... what time should we be there?

:D That'd be great, wouldn't it?

Actually, I was thinking staying in my jammies the whole weekend and ordering in pizza and doing whatever I want.

bobsgirl said:
:D That'd be great, wouldn't it?

Actually, I was thinking staying in my jammies the whole weekend and ordering in pizza and doing whatever I want.
can we convince you to stay OUT of your jammies, ordering pizza and having US do whatever you want?

EJFan said:
can we convince you to stay OUT of your jammies, ordering pizza and having US do whatever you want?

Hmmm...the idea has merit. But then I'd have to shave my legs. :eek:

bobsgirl said:
Hmmm...the idea has merit. But then I'd have to shave my legs. :eek:
yeah... . ummm... i think we'll just stay home... supposed to rain anyway.

Scalywag said:
COOL....Party at BG's house!!

I'll bring tostitos and guacamole, plus some grain alcohol to spike the punch.

My door's always open to anybody who brings me guacamole. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back