Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I filed a dispute agaist the fraudulent account and I issed a fraud alert with all 3 credit reporting agencies.

NOW, I find out that I have to file a police report AND send an ID Theft Affidavit to the company that issued this asshole a cell phone account in my name.

What a pain in the ass.

I won't bore you with the details, but I could really use a good wish or two. Right now I feel completely overwhelmed. :(

bobsgirl said:
I won't bore you with the details, but I could really use a good wish or two. Right now I feel completely overwhelmed. :(

Feel free to have all you'd like bg...2,5, 10, 20, 50 ((((bg))))

bobsgirl said:
(((((BG)))))

i'm with ya BG... good wishes comin' your way. :)

for about 10 minutes tonight, i was the nearly new owner of a 7 week old dachshund puppy. before i could make up my mind, someone else decided to take it.

oh well... at least i'm confident that he'll have a great home. :)

bobsgirl said:

*hugs and snuggles and lots of wishes* I completely understand this feeling right now.

On a good note - the inspection went rather well. I'm a bit happy about that.

Thanks, everybody.

MrWag, it's been hot here for a while. I plan on staying indoors as much as possible until the end of August.

bobsgirl said:
.... it's been hot here for a while. I plan on staying indoors as much as possible until the end of August.

:( Wish I could say that..... Summer has begun but weatherwise it looks more like fall.... and I have a barbecue planned for tomorrow.

Not cool.

bobsgirl said:
Sending happy thoughts your way. :rose:

I'm sooooo tired, off to sleepy bo bos for me.ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i just remembered more or less w/out any trigger a bizarre incident a witnessed a few years ago.

i was w/ my dad at a car dealership. he was negotiating for a new car. while we were waiting for the salesman to complete some paperwork, i happened to be looking out the window.

a beat-up old station wagon pulled up. peeling fake-wood paneling, not in great shape, but what really caught my attention was the black smoke pouring out of it.

the driver parked it, and walked quickly into the dealership. finding the office manager, he asked her for a pitcher of water.

WTF?!

ed

I took today off work at the last minute. It's been great so far not doing anything. I just couldnt make myself crawl out of bed this morning since I was sleeping so well for the first time in at least 3 weeks. The thought of not going back to sleep was enough to cause a tension headache to start to form. That definitely would have been the makings for a bad day at work if I had of gone in anyways.

Ah well, we all need a mental health day from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back