Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, brownies with semi-sweet chocolate chips is a perfectly acceptable. way to celebrate weight loss.

#justified

#browniefied

thanks. :)
on friday morning the scale read 199.5, so mission accomplished

Sounds good to me! I lost 0.2lbs, can I have one? :D

of course. :)
chocolate should (almost always) be shared

Last edited by a moderator:
100% Collared.

It was wonderful. I can still hear the roomful of friends applauding.

Of course the chain mail didn't behave at the time, so he just linked it up and let it have a seam for a bit. About 24 hours later, we sat down in front of a movie and he completed an unbroken Full Persian 6-in-1 around my neck. I cannot find where he joined it - it is an unbroken circle. Moana will have a special meaning for me now. :)

I cannot get the Collar off myself. Not without tools. It is only permitted to come off by medical or law enforcement request.

I am a very happy Girl, y'all.

Why would that be odd? If you're going to indulge in something pleasurable, why not go for the whole enchilada? Plus a topping.

What is the sex map please? ( or will explaining make you feel hatier?)

It's the map of the imaginary island filled with various acts and fetishes that you can pin imaginary needles on to convey you're into something. You have to scroll it every which way because it is so big, and once you pin one needle, it often blocks parts of the other words around it.

In other words, a very cumbersome check list. Good luck trying to compare that with someone else's map or trying to find a specific thing on it, especially after it's been pinned full.

For some reason I have recently bumped into people, who have flat out asked me if they can see my sex map to figure out if they want to get to know me better. :rolleyes:

I'd have to like someone a great deal already to go through all that scrolling and pinning!

At a glance, as I was logging in, the most recent forum post looked to be by SirWinston. I had the strangest feeling as I clicked. Alas, it was a misread, a trick of the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back