Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite surprised you even remember me! :heart:

You and your avatar are quite memorable, Molly. I'm sure there are lots of people who remember you and wonder how you're doing. :rose:

I remember especially how happy everybody here was when you got a baby!

Then again, I'm quite surprised if you remember me. Our paths didn't cross that much, I don't think. :)

You and your avatar are quite memorable, Molly. I'm sure there are lots of people who remember you and wonder how you're doing. :rose:

I remember especially how happy everybody here was when you got a baby!

Then again, I'm quite surprised if you remember me. Our paths didn't cross that much, I don't think. :)

Am I right in thinking you were studying something around the time I was properly here, so 2009-2011? Also are you Scandinavian, or have links to Scandinavia? I remember your name and that you were funny, just trying to remember what I knew about you :)

Am I right in thinking you were studying something around the time I was properly here, so 2009-2011? Also are you Scandinavian, or have links to Scandinavia? I remember your name and that you were funny, just trying to remember what I knew about you :)

Sounds about right! :)

Now if only Lizzie Borden, OSG, Homburg, MIS, Cattypus, JMohegan, Catalina, ADR and many others checked in as well. It would be nice to hear how they're doing these days.

When you log in and wonder how many years it's been.... Just wanted to see that you guys were doing ok. Even though I've not been here, I've frequently wondered how you're doing :heart:

Welcome back, Molly!

So it seems as if Daddy gave me his cold/sinus infection/whatever this shit is when he came over Monday. I have some steroids I'm going to take in hopes of making myself less miserable, but I reeeeeeeeally hope this doesn't mess up my voice too badly. I can't afford that right now.

Sounds about right! :)

Now if only Lizzie Borden, OSG, Homburg, MIS, Cattypus, JMohegan, Catalina, ADR and many others checked in as well. It would be nice to hear how they're doing these days.

And Stella, Eastern Sun...Did Bloved ever come back with his one true way nonsense?

Thanks Bunny, how have things been with you?

Not bad, thanks. How about you?

Pretty good thanks :D

A piece of kitchen towel worked its was onto the gas hob and tried to take the whole roll with it, so I threw it out in the garden. Only a very mild burn on my thumb.

And to further complicate things what if they want you at their feet but you want to sit next to them?

Are all relationships doomed to be on opposite (opposing) pages? Or just mine?

Complicated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back