If your s/o agreed to do one of your fantasies ... what are you doing?

Have her butt naked and tied spread eagled to all four bedposts in our guest bedroom .......... with the door wide open on a Sunday afternoon when my friends are over to watch the football game.
This sounds like a great idea. When the guys ask where the Missus is, I’ll let them know what’s going on. Soon enough the guys start individually slipping off to the bedroom. First to get a nice eyeful of my wife’s naked body. Then one guy touches her breasts and fingers her pussy. Finally one of the guys get real adventurous. He takes off his pants, his cock is hard. He gets on my wife and fucks her! That opens the gates. Soon all the guys are slipping off to the bedroom. And each guy screws her at least once.

What Badguy4U said!! We've done this and its still some of my go to stuff to watch and listen to if I want to jerk off

My wife had her first and only gangbang a couple of years ago and sadly I wasn't there to be able to watch. If there was a fantasy that I would want her to fulfill, it would be for her to get gangbanged again, right in front of me so I could enjoy the show.
Did she want the gangbang, or was she molested. Like she was drunk at a party

This sounds like a great idea. When the guys ask where the Missus is, I’ll let them know what’s going on. Soon enough the guys start individually slipping off to the bedroom. First to get a nice eyeful of my wife’s naked body. Then one guy touches her breasts and fingers her pussy. Finally one of the guys get real adventurous. He takes off his pants, his cock is hard. He gets on my wife and fucks her! That opens the gates. Soon all the guys are slipping off to the bedroom. And each guy screws her at least once.
My mind plays this fantasy out often. Leaving her on the bed in the position with the door wide open and after the first buddy notices and asks about her being that way ....... I'll simply inform all of them that she " lost a bet " and that she is to be that way for their viewing pleasure.

My wife who will not see who's looking at her at anytime since she'll be blindfolded will hear them walking to and from the bathroom knowing their all getting an eyeful of her being so exposed.

I’d like to attempt fisting her pussy. Not that would be the only thing. Lot of foreplay, lube, and warm her up. Not even sure I’d be able to work the whole hand in at first. Would be hot to see how far she can go. Maybe hotter if she could fist herself, since her hands are smaller.

I’d like to attempt fisting her pussy. Not that would be the only thing. Lot of foreplay, lube, and warm her up. Not even sure I’d be able to work the whole hand in at first. Would be hot to see how far she can go. Maybe hotter if she could fist herself, since her hands are smaller.

It is not just hotter, it is scalding hot to watch!
I was privileged to watch both ex's fist themselves! No, not at the same time damn it.
The memory that is forever etched in my memory is the squelching sounds emanating from wife's pussy as her fist went in and out.

So many good ones , I will do 1, 2 and 3

1. I watch my wife seduce her sister and they have an hour or so orgasm after orgasm sex

2. My wife wife comes home early evening after being out, she brings a young guy home with her introduces me
and asks me into the bedroom to watch them have sex which they do and my wife is eaten out and has numerous
orgasms then he blows a load into her mouth

3. My wife calls me and tells me to go to a particular bar in a strange city, find her car, put it in a secluded are of the parking lot park next to her, stay hidden in my car, and watch as she brings one guy out after another and either jerks them off, sucks their cocks or gets fucked up against her car

So many, so many, so many...
But right now?
I want to see my wife with a cross dresser. I want to see her with a guy dressed in a black bra, black stockings, suspender belt, silky lacy black knickers.
I want to see her hands on and in his knickers.
I want to see her grinding against his stocking clad leg. I want to see her legs spread for him in his sexy black lingerie.
That's what I'm picturing right now.

Take the initiative for once. Why do you think I have extramarital relationships?

I would be spitroasting my wife with a good friend of mine. His cock is damn near same size as mine just curved differently. She already finds him fairly attractive as he could easily pass as my brother.
Just reading this brought back memories of our first spitroast with my BFF. It was so long ago that we din't have a name for it.
I was behind so could not see, but could hear very well the slurping sounds from her and the moans of ecstasy from him.
So fucking hot!

I’m renting a sleazy, out of the way motel room. Inviting five other men to join my wife and I. Upon their arrival, my wife is naked on the bed. They strip and their cocks are hard and ready. One by one each guy gets on the bed and positions himself between my wife’s spread legs. Slides his cock into her wanting pussy. And then fucks her! Once he cums he moves and the next guy takes his place. When all five are done, she takes a break. Then gets back on the bed on all fours. Which ever guys are ready they fuck her from behind. After awhile the numbers start to file out. The last guy remaining gets a full on sex session with her. She sucks his cock. And they screw in multiple positions.

Back