If your s/o agreed to do one of your fantasies ... what are you doing?

My wife and I rent a cabin for a long weekend. It’s a two bedroom so we invite her BFF and her husband. At the last minute, her BFF has a work emergency and has to bow out. But she insists that her hubby Jim go without her. We arrive to the cabin early Friday evening.

We have dinner and after a few drinks in the living room area. My wife always found Jim to be attractive. And he thought my wife to be pretty sexy. Soon the conversation turns a bit salacious. Then they start to flirt. I can feel the sexual tension in the air. Jim and my wife are sitting on the couch together. Then it happens. They kiss. Start to make out and grope each other. Clothes start coming off. Then without saying a word, Jim picks my wife up, drapes her over his shoulder and carries her to one of the bedrooms. Soon I hear the sweet sounds of moans and groans. The bed springs are loud. Jim is screwing my wife.

For the rest of the weekend, Jim and my wife barely ever get dressed. They’re naked together acting like horny newlyweds. I watch them have oral sex in the living room. Then on the second night I watch them screw in the bedroom. And then Sunday is one big fuck fest, with them fucking as many times as they can.

One time event: MMF threesome long weekend (too much I want to do in one session).

Repeated: pegging me while we are wearing lingerie, or just me wearing it. She could wear whatever she wants.

I would love to be dressed in lingerie laying on my back while 2 transwomen spit roast me, both balls deep and gentle so that the moment will last a bit linger. With a free hand I would be fingering my wife while she watches. And when I'm ready to explode wife would start to suck my cock while the transwomen speed things up so we can all orgasm together.

So many, so many, so many...
But right now?
I want to see my wife with a cross dresser. I want to see her with a guy dressed in a black bra, black stockings, suspender belt, silky lacy black knickers.
I want to see her hands on and in his knickers.
I want to see her grinding against his stocking clad leg. I want to see her legs spread for him in his sexy black lingerie.
That's what I'm picturing right now.
Wow, I just imagined myself right into this post. Almost dressed to the menu...

Attachments

• Compress_20231206_050746_6573.jpg
    Compress_20231206_050746_6573.jpg
    437 KB · Views: 13
My wife had her first and only gangbang a couple of years ago and sadly I wasn't there to be able to watch. If there was a fantasy that I would want her to fulfill, it would be for her to get gangbanged again, right in front of me so I could enjoy the show.
Sorry that you missed it. I have the same desire to watch my wife get gangbanged! I doubt she would ever go for the traditional gangbang. With five guys surrounding her. So I’m thinking multiple men individually in one night. We invite each guy to our place at a staggered time. She sucks their cocks. They lick her pussy. Then he fucks her in a number of positions.

I’m driving my wife to a hotel lounge. We’re meeting up with another man my wife met and we’re hoping there is something there. We socialize with him. And we all feel the attraction between them. So I go to the front desk and get a room for them. It’s so hot watching them leave together and head for the elevators.

I’m driving my wife to a hotel lounge. We’re meeting up with another man my wife met and we’re hoping there is something there. We socialize with him. And we all feel the attraction between them. So I go to the front desk and get a room for them. It’s so hot watching them leave together and head for the elevators.
So exciting! 😎

If she is willing to do my fantasy, I will give her a choice: she has to do a shameless, slutty, exposing everything striptease on stage of a large gentleman's club while I watch or she prefers to watch me at all ladies night doing the same.
Optionally the same show at our home - respectively she disrobes for male friends of mine or I get naked for female friends of hers, but either way the performance must end with masturbation to orgasm.

Last edited:
She’s taking me shopping for panties and stockings, then once home, shaving my body so I can model them for her, that’s the start….

Not only do I hope it comes true! I hope you share the details with me! The whole scenario sounds very exciting

Mmf 3sme.
My husband watch me get fucked while peeping and wanking.
2 or more other girls and me rubbing our pussys all over my husband sucking his dick, tongue is his arse sitting on his face all the same time.
my husband watching me get fucked while instructing me.
The list could go on forever…

Mmf 3sme.
My husband watch me get fucked while peeping and wanking.
2 or more other girls and me rubbing our pussys all over my husband sucking his dick, tongue is his arse sitting on his face all the same time.
my husband watching me get fucked while instructing me.
The list could go on forever…
A very interesting, exciting and do-able list 👀😍

Watching her take multiple cocks at once and getting her face covered in cum
Watching her with another woman kissing, scissoring & squirting all over each other
Fucking her with another guy
Amongst a bunch of other naughty stuff

Last edited:
Videoing and directing my hot wife as she's gangbanged by 5 guys (1 for each hole and hand), and then enjoying the sloppy leftovers as they watched.

Back