If your s/o agreed to do one of your fantasies ... what are you doing?

Have him watch his friends pass me around or even gangbang me, then have them fill me up with cum after which I have my husband lick it and eat it out of me
Daam if only my wife would think the way you do and off if only your husband thought the way I do?!?!?

Such is life!! Never fails haaaaa 🤣?!?!?

I've had other guys do it before, but would love to make my husband do it especially with his friends
What turns you on about your husband doing it?

The control and submission from him?

The nastiness of your husband seeing you taking cock and then cleaning up?

What turns you on about your husband doing it?

The control and submission from him?

The nastiness of your husband seeing you taking cock and then cleaning up?
Yeah, I think having him be a bit more submissive to me is a big part of it. I'm naturally submissive, but my husband is so dominant that I do enjoy the idea of me being able to become dominant over him. Making him wars his friends use me and then making it even dirtier by having him clean it all up it's just such an erotic scenario for me

Yeah, I think having him be a bit more submissive to me is a big part of it. I'm naturally submissive, but my husband is so dominant that I do enjoy the idea of me being able to become dominant over him. Making him wars his friends use me and then making it even dirtier by having him clean it all up it's just such an erotic scenario for me
He'd be your dirty little cum cleaner, kissing and licking the sperm that his friends had fired off into his wife's hot pussy and all over her face. Maybe you'd have him clean off their cocks too and really control him for the night.

WOW a lot of you want to see your wives have a threesome. I can't even get my hubby to arrange for a stranger to watch us have sex which is the fanhtasy I'd make real.
What might be hotter is if the stranger takes pics and videos for you to watch later. ;)

My wife had her first and only gangbang a couple of years ago and sadly I wasn't there to be able to watch. If there was a fantasy that I would want her to fulfill, it would be for her to get gangbanged again, right in front of me so I could enjoy the show.

DP with our "guest" being straddled by my lover, he is deep in her pussy, I am behind in her ass. She is saying filthy things to our guest and when the time nears I tell him not to hold back and to fill her pussy with everything he has. We cum simultaneously in her. Maybe he stays for more, maybe not, regardless we fuck the rest of the night after he leaves.

Her and I are both dressing up in lingerie and servicing a man of her choice. It ends with him filling her pussy with a huge load of cum and feeding it to me.

Let's say your significant other agrees to do any one of your fantasies. What would you have them actually do in real life?
As she's willing, but very vanilla... And had an extremely typical sex life before me... I'd go for either;

A. Watching her toy and play with herself.

B. Her tied to the bed. Edge her for hours.

I could design her new library, but having it built would be beyond our means. We could settle for just renting a space and stocking it with books. I could do some basic carpentry to build all wood shelves. And then I choose her librarian outfit. It would be a private reading room with a membership fee, not a public library.

Getting an SO would also help this fantasy happen.

I had a few jobs that included cleaning restrooms. I never encountered a horror situation, but that is a possibility, maybe an inevitability, of owning a business with a restroom. That is another reason why I won't be starting a private library.

She would be very unhappily going down on her best friend and eating my fresh cum from the woman. That one act would redress multiple injustices towards me.

My wife and I are camping. We meet and hit it off with the couple in the next site. We agree to have dinner together and drinks around the campfire. At some point in the evening, my wife mentions to the other wife that around midnight we’re heading to the nearby beach for a skinny dip together. When the other wife gets tired we decide to pack it in. Soon after, my wife and I make our way to the beach.

We drop our clothes and hit the water. We start making out when we hear “Can I join you?” Its the other husband! We agree and he strips down and gets in the water. My wife turns her attention to him. It’s innocent enough at first. But then they seem to start getting closer. Soon my wife is making out with him. Then they move out of the water. My wife lays on the beach and opens her legs. His cock is hard and ready. He gets on her and slides his cock into her. He fucks my wife! After they both cum, he shoots his load in her pussy, they clean up in the water and we head back.

So many to choose from...
Having a 4sum with an experienced bi-couple who we would both be servicing and being used by.

Back