I Wish.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
TantaLiza said:
I wish peace, love and happines to all my friends and acquaintances here at Lit for the cumin New Year!!! :kiss: :kiss:
Thank you TL and I wish you all that you wish for yourself this cuming New year :kiss: :rose:

My Wish!

I wish I was a real Women! Or had one that could accept me and wanted to share!

Attachments

• kristy in town.jpg
    kristy in town.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 292
:rose: :heart:

I wish life would be better
I wish I didn't have a broken heart

I WISH EVERYONE LOVE AND HAPPINESS
I WISH A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A SAFE ONE FOR ALL:rose:

babycake190 said:

{{{{{{{{{{{babycake}}}}}}}}}}}

Wish your wishes come true.......:rose:

I wish my friend in New York was able to come to Arizona for New Year's Eve. We used to see each other every year for New Year's in Montana. We'd go out to dinner and stir up trouble for a little bit before ringing in the New Year.

Here's a toast to KP, one of the three sister's of my soul! Over 20 years of friendship that started upon saying hello in the laundry room at the frat house. Who knew?

Denae said:
I wish my friend in New York was able to come to Arizona for New Year's Eve. We used to see each other every year for New Year's in Montana. We'd go out to dinner and stir up trouble for a little bit before ringing in the New Year.

Here's a toast to KP, one of the three sister's of my soul! Over 20 years of friendship that started upon saying hello in the laundry room at the frat house. Who knew?

I wish I knew what you were washing at the frathouse. :D

done_got_old said:
I wish I knew what you were washing at the frathouse. :D

Leave it to DGO to think either of us would do our boyfriends' laundry--no way.

The frathouse rented rooms during the summer. I was in a single and KP was in a large room. Her roommate wound up bailing out after a couple of weeks. I was ironing and KP was starting her laundry, that's how we met and became roommies for a couple of years.

We also got the shit duty during that summer at the frat house--she was even a Little Sister there and a senior in college and we still got the worst duties. Cleaning the bathrooms, including the gross showers, and the kitchen where no one EVER washed their dishes or the counters. It was the worst. We still laugh about it though.

Denae said:
Leave it to DGO to think either of us would do our boyfriends' laundry--no way.

The frathouse rented rooms during the summer. I was in a single and KP was in a large room. Her roommate wound up bailing out after a couple of weeks. I was ironing and KP was starting her laundry, that's how we met and became roommies for a couple of years.

We also got the shit duty during that summer at the frat house--she was even a Little Sister there and a senior in college and we still got the worst duties. Cleaning the bathrooms, including the gross showers, and the kitchen where no one EVER washed their dishes or the counters. It was the worst. We still laugh about it though.

I'm glad it wasn't me. I have a real problem with cleaning up behing people.

done_got_old said:
I'm glad it wasn't me. I have a real problem with cleaning up behing people.

I can honestly say that that frat house was positively disgusting. This is coming from a girl that worked on a farm and had to shovel out shit in the chicken coop and round up cattle in melting shit-ice after the winter thaw.

babycake190 said:

Hug and :kiss: s and lots of :rose: s to Babycake.

Wish the same too, milady. :(

Denae said:
I can honestly say that that frat house was positively disgusting. This is coming from a girl that worked on a farm and had to shovel out shit in the chicken coop and round up cattle in melting shit-ice after the winter thaw.

When I was a kid, I saw 'Animal House' with my folks. We all laughted, blah, blah, blah.

I went to college, and when I got home, 'Animal House' was on again, and my folks asked 'So is it really like that?' I said 'Um... they're leaving a lot of stuff OUT... it's really like that.' :rolleyes:

... letting go weren't so hard and filled with this up-and-down, one minute you're fine, next minute you read or see something of no consequence but it reminds you of her and you suddenly have memories hitting you again and part of you wishes you did things differntly but another part goes 'Look, you gotta get your head outta your ass and be done with this' and somewhere in the middle something says 'Look... it's a balance... remember the balance... look forward, but don't forget what you left behind... but never get caught doing too much of one or the other'...

It's Aikido... you don't fight it... if you fight it it makes it worse... you ride the force of this feeling, but ALWAYS remember you have to come back to this one place where you can move forward...

yes, I'm being rather Zen this morning...

I wish DK would/could find that place in his heart and mind where he's "OK" and be able to move on.

You have alot to look forward to sweetie ;)

I wish when people say they are going to help you with something... that they would actually help.

Darkknight2010 said:
... letting go weren't so hard and filled with this up-and-down, one minute you're fine, next minute you read or see something of no consequence but it reminds you of her and you suddenly have memories hitting you again and part of you wishes you did things differntly but another part goes 'Look, you gotta get your head outta your ass and be done with this' and somewhere in the middle something says 'Look... it's a balance... remember the balance... look forward, but don't forget what you left behind... but never get caught doing too much of one or the other'...

It's Aikido... you don't fight it... if you fight it it makes it worse... you ride the force of this feeling, but ALWAYS remember you have to come back to this one place where you can move forward...

yes, I'm being rather Zen this morning...

:rose: Darkknight I know what you mean I wish you could find happiness once again. I know from experience it is hard but one day it will be a little easy. So my friend keep your chin up if you need help I will be here.:rose:

babycake190 said:
:rose: Darkknight I know what you mean I wish you could find happiness once again. I know from experience it is hard but one day it will be a little easy. So my friend keep your chin up if you need help I will be here.:rose:

TY, milady. :) :kiss: :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back