I Wish.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thailand

Just had some very good news, they were out on a Chinese junk at the time of the Tsunami, but all on the junk are safe. That is all info that I have

Thank you very much to all of you for the prayers, wishes etc. You are all very sweet people. Thank you again.
:D :rose:

I wish I had taken more time off from work for this holiday. I must go back tomorrow; it's probably a good thing all in all.

Denae said:
I wish I had taken more time off from work for this holiday. I must go back tomorrow; it's probably a good thing all in all.

...........all play and no work makes one lazy.

done_got_old said:
...........all play and no work makes one lazy.

ahhh, but it hasn't been play. It's been isolation and introspection and too much of that is NEVER a good thing.

Denae said:
ahhh, but it hasn't been play. It's been isolation and introspection and too much of that is NEVER a good thing.

Usually when I do that, I realize what a wonderful person I am......

"Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. How can anyone deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It is beyond me." ~ Zora Neale Hurston

I wish my mailman would get off his dead ass and pick up the pace....keeps gettin later and later :(

I wish I had a lifestyle that could allow me to have a dog--I just spend too much time away from home during the work week that it just isn't fair.

I really wish I could have a boxer, even if my kitties would hate me for awhile.

done_got_old said:
Usually when I do that, I realize what a wonderful person I am......

"Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. How can anyone deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It is beyond me." ~ Zora Neale Hurston

if all of us felt that way about ourselves, things would be alot better

Denae said:
I wish I had a lifestyle that could allow me to have a dog--I just spend too much time away from home during the work week that it just isn't fair.

I really wish I could have a boxer, even if my kitties would hate me for awhile.

I hope you get what you wish for........hey, I think it's dcraz who has some dogs to give away!

done_got_old said:
I hope you get what you wish for........hey, I think it's dcraz who has some dogs to give away!

And believe me, I'd offer to take the dogs if I was able to.

I'll be the woman they report on the news--house is overcome by cats and dogs that are taken in. But I can't do it right now, it's bad enough that I leave my two cats alone for 12 hours or more a day.

Denae said:
And believe me, I'd offer to take the dogs if I was able to.

I'll be the woman they report on the news--house is overcome by cats and dogs that are taken in. But I can't do it right now, it's bad enough that I leave my two cats alone for 12 hours or more a day.

In that case, you should operate a shelter.......whatever you do, don't become an animal hoarder. ;)

I wish they would make the glue on envelopes taste like chocolate.....I might enjoy paying bills more :)

His lil secret said:
i wish all of you a happy new year..
and i hope it brings you everything you wish for :rose:

I wish you a good one too....hope its better than ever! ;)

I wish I was the only living heart donor in the world......like I claim to be.....but, I'm not...

I wish I didn't have any feelings :(

Re: Thailand

freetoany2000 said:
Just had some very good news, they were out on a Chinese junk at the time of the Tsunami, but all on the junk are safe. That is all info that I have

Thank you very much to all of you for the prayers, wishes etc. You are all very sweet people. Thank you again.
:D :rose:

:rose: Glad you got some good news freetoany pray you will keep getting good news as time goes.
I wish Pleasteasme would feel better
I wish Denae would come true
I wisheveryone a Happy NewYear:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back