I.M. Fauve Gallery

WHoo hooo!!!!!!! Look at it go!

good to see you were here, T. I keep checking in, but haven't posted. didn't want to take up a spot on the thread with nothing to say, so I didn't... that is until now. :rolleyes: oh well, now you'll know I was here and checked things out. leaving a (hug) for you for when you get back.

Picked up my hug.:)

I can't coax comments out anyone, but the handful of regulars.

gratitude

I appreciate your reply to my questions! Especially size limitations and such. I'll dig out some of my older stuff and scan them soon. (seems like a hectic summer!) I love the drawing of the girl in the martini glass. (compilation drawing. lead in post.) Reminds me of the femlin from playboy fame.

I appreciate your reply to my questions! Especially size limitations and such. I'll dig out some of my older stuff and scan them soon. (seems like a hectic summer!) I love the drawing of the girl in the martini glass. (compilation drawing. lead in post.) Reminds me of the femlin from playboy fame.

You are welcome.
thanks Dewd!

The martini glass one was interesting as it was created for a published illustrated compilation of Literotica stories called "Coming Together : An Erotic Cocktail"

The instigator, coordinator and editor had her own views on the Cover art. I don't care for any of them. But it was fun to do some drawings to illustrate content.

And for this I actually took a few reference photos, I even built a giant sized "glass", a plastic cone in which I had a couple women pose (fully dressed , sadly) just because it was a bit of an odd pose...though, as you noted, it has been done before many times. Sad that the creator of Femlin, Leroy Neiman recently passed away.

attachment.php

Last edited:
"Waiter, what's this woman doing in my glass?"

"The backstroke, sir. No, excuse me, it seems to be the breast stroke."

Olive Juice.

Uno Pimento, por favor.

Last edited:
Hey!! Nice stuff. Its good to see some original erotica from time to time.

well! Look who else showed up!
Hey Kimba! You were probably just stalking that Hellguy fella, right? ;)

Well at least there are photo threads.

I looked and looked for threads that might be of interest to post on.

I don't want to play word games.

I hate the political threads.

bleh. Guess I'll play sudoku.

If I had any privacy, I'd draw.

If I had any privacy.......
That makes two of us.
I've forgotten what any shred of privacy is like.
When does school start again?? *cry*

A busy few days for you too? Hope you had a nice weekend.
Just stopping in to let you know you're in my thoughts. :kiss:

Back