I.M. Fauve Gallery

i disagree. give me a 'plain old nude' any day. i find them intensely erotic. if i had a foot fetish, i'd come all over your last pic.

hmmm.. *some* can be (intensely erotic). I do not have afoot fetish and apparently you do not either.

Anyway...as I mentioned, I have heaps of them.

And I am sure that some will be intense for some and some will be "meh" for others and some will probably be "ew" for still others.

I don't think I have seen an "ewww" type of pic here yet. I'll let you know if/when that happens for me. ;)

Heavy Glasses (from life)

I don't think this one is "ew", and though I like the drawing I don't find it erotic.

Last edited:
hmmm. I have to admit that I don't particularly find nekid guys of any shape or size sitting there with that sort of look on their face to be erotic, and it's that aspect of him that makes my eyebrows bunch up on my forehead, and causes me to wonder... "If he didn't want to sit still for a long period of time being drawn while he was nekid, why did he do it? He looks like he would rather be anywhere else than there at that moment." I guess I would rather see a smile or an "aloof" sort of facial expression instead of a scowl.

so, it's still not an "ew," but rates as a "hmmm" for me.

Hi Throbbs , Kimbalee and Neci.:)

This one is neither "ew" or erotic to me but real life. Working in ICU for so long,helping with baths and procedures this is familiar to me ,although missing a few monitor leads ,IV lines and O2 tubings.Thank you for sharing them all.:rose:

I do hope you can find a" little "time for a mythological one? A dark angel ,a nephelium, tall fair with magnificent wings? If you are interested. :D :heart:

Hi Throbbs , Kimbalee and Neci.:)

This one is neither "ew" or erotic to me but real life. Working in ICU for so long,helping with baths and procedures this is familiar to me ,although missing a few monitor leads ,IV lines and O2 tubings.Thank you for sharing them all.:rose:

I do hope you can find a" little "time for a mythological one? A dark angel ,a nephelium, tall fair with magnificent wings? If you are interested. :D :heart:

I have drawings with the tubes as well... cannot show them as they are more likely to be recognized.

? "Nephelium is a genus of about 25 species of flowering plants in the family Sapindaceae, native to southeastern Asia. They are evergreen trees..."
or...a death metal band??

hmmm. I have to admit that I don't particularly find nekid guys of any shape or size sitting there with that sort of look on their face to be erotic, and it's that aspect of him that makes my eyebrows bunch up on my forehead, and causes me to wonder... "If he didn't want to sit still for a long period of time being drawn while he was nekid, why did he do it? He looks like he would rather be anywhere else than there at that moment." I guess I would rather see a smile or an "aloof" sort of facial expression instead of a scowl.

so, it's still not an "ew," but rates as a "hmmm" for me.

Most of these are semi-amateur models (they are paid, but modelling is not their profession) some are very poor models> not much body awareness (what looks interesting) or cannot even hold a pose. Others are amazing> most of the best had been in theater and/or dance. That is not to say it isn't interesting and helpful or even fun to draw some of the "poor" models.

Most of these are semi-amateur models (they are paid, but modelling is not their profession) some are very poor models> not much body awareness (what looks interesting) or cannot even hold a pose. Others are amazing> most of the best had been in theater and/or dance. That is not to say it isn't interesting and helpful or even fun to draw some of the "poor" models.

um, yeah... I would be one of those types (very poor model, poor in my execution of the task and also in the $ category). I am always fidgeting, taking forever to do something, and I can see myself never really reaching the nekid state in front of anyone, let alone someone staring intently at "the goods." I'm sure I would be a huge pain in the ass and never get paid for the job since I'd fail to complete it. :eek:

um, yeah... I would be one of those types (very poor model, poor in my execution of the task and also in the $ category). I am always fidgeting, taking forever to do something, and I can see myself never really reaching the nekid state in front of anyone, let alone someone staring intently at "the goods." I'm sure I would be a huge pain in the ass and never get paid for the job since I'd fail to complete it. :eek:

Perhaps you would just need to be restrained. ;)

I have heaps of life drawings, but I tend to post the imagined sexual stuff here.
I find your capture of the human form beautiful and fascinating. It doesn't have to be 'charged' for your followers like me to enjoy them.
Please feel free to dig into the the 'heaps' and share with us. :rose:

Hope you've had a good week Fauve. :kiss:

Thank you Kake! :D

Today seems to be booked solid.
I didn't mean you had to dig them out and share some TODAY ;)
How about 'eventually', say, over the next few months or so? That work better for you?
I'm content to see what your hand can do at your discretion. :kiss:

Thank you.

seems that my hand does the same thing over and over and over again.;)

Last edited:
A recurring theme for me...

rough sketch...
a "wee" woman.

Last edited:
attachment.php
"Wee Woman" is lovely. :)
She seems so happy and serene, loving and worshiping that cock.
The touch, the taste....ecstasy. :rose:
Very nice, I love your inspirations. :kiss:

Back