I.M.Fauve Gallery here and/or there

Couldn’t decide between laughing face and loving face. My mind said “choose laughing” but my hand had already touched on loving.
I prefer that. Even with my drawings that have a humorous aspect, I am serious about the drawing and the sex.

Some day... I'll flesh that out. AhaHAHhHAhaahha riiight
I’ve got so many partially written/drawn/manifested creations….i wax looking at a folder of stories this afternoon that just need editing, and a long story series that needs only the last part written, and I just wanted to cry.

I’ve got so many partially written/drawn/manifested creations….i wax looking at a folder of stories this afternoon that just need editing, and a long story series that needs only the last part written, and I just wanted to cry.
In its time.

Whew!
Been there, done that.
Pretty good session. He can certainly hold a pose. And generally strikes interesting ones.

hmmmm.
I'm invisible and/or on ignore and/or just way out of touch/synch

Saw a thread in the AUTHORS' Hangout -

"Your quills and inkwells"​

Well! That is something up my alley.
The thread was really not about literal quills or inkwells, but contemporary WRITING tools. duh.

Over here, several folk do combine words with their pictures and vice versa.

About to transfer my feeble attempt at interaction from there to here.

(an event 26 years ago, that was unique enough that I wanted to document it. )

The thread title caught my eye. OW!
Because I am old school and visual/tactile I often write and draw ideas out with pencil or pen.

story-by-hand.72.jpg

A version with text transcribed with a "hand written/printed" style typeface.
Trying to keep some of the original "flavor" with a bit better readability.
*shrug* I think I like the original better. Perhaps dumping into Word or Pages using a readable typeface and still inserting the illustrations, but ditching the formatting.

story-by-hand.CLEARTEXT72.jpg

Edited to add:

It seems that most folk do not write long hand. Obviously, one would still need to transcribe to digital text for final proofing and publication (here). Though, I have just "published" this short story above. If I meant it for realsies, I'd have posted a higher resolution image.
EDIT to add:
Text into Adobe InDesign. Clean up of returns, paragraphs, but no spell check or even a proof read!
Yes, I abuse ellipses! Muyahhahahahahaha!

Sat. nite 7-11-98

After a movie, K.... Talks late w/ xxxx. I go to bed. I am awakened by kisses on my stomach, then to my cock... and wet sucking. My hands reaching for her ass and pussy. After much sucking, she mounts my cock facing me sitting up... then laying down. Sometimes breasts right in my face.

At one point I lift her by her rib cage and raise and lower her... stroking my cock with her entire body. She slides
off my cock and turns around, sliding her wet pussy down my shaft with her ass facing me. First sitting up again, then laying forward. This puts a lot of tension on my cock... pointing it downward. As she slides forward, my cock springs up and out of her. So I use my forefinger to press it down and maintain contact with her open pussy. The view is fantastic! She intermittently is moving to make her clit rub against my cock head and then causing it to penetrate deeply... my finger goes in along side (on top actually).

Eventually she dismounts and lays on her back breathing heavily. I roll over and begin licking her already wet pussy and tug gently at her nipples... SUDDENLY, she springs up and goes out onto the balconey... I follow quickly. It is quite dark out yet I can see clearly as she leans forward and rests her elbows on the rail, arching her back to present her ass. I bend my knees slightly to line up my dancing cock with her waiting cunt. It slides up and in easily... she raises on her toes. I rub her back. I tell her I want her to suck her juices off my cock... with a whimper she disengages and takes me in... sucking and slurping... then quickly resumes her standing position at the rail. This time I stand her up and cup her breasts so they are fully exposed such that an audience (other than the nocturnal squirrels) might enjoy. As I take her from behind this way, I can last no longer... I tell her that I am going to fill her and with great spasms I release!

We stumble back inside to bed. She is shivering though it was not terribly cool out. I run my hand down to her damp pussy hair and find the cleft soaked with our juices... I can smell my cum and feel its distinctive slipperyness My fingers rubbing her swollen clit. Her clit is like a small cock nestled between two soft folds. My pace increases as I take her right nipple into my mouth... she gasps and begins tightening her entire body, as she does just prior to cumming. With quick heavy breaths she spasms for several minutes then collapses from her already prone position to an entirely limp state...

sleep.

Attachments

• DrawingTableV2_72.jpg
    DrawingTableV2_72.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back