I.M. Fauve Gallery

The second one reminds me of a Japanese erotic woodcut piece for some reason. Both powerful and simple lines.
:)

I have looked at few.

I have only done a couple (non-erotic) wood cuts in my life, some lithographs, and a BUNCH of intaglio (etching, engraving, drypoint). I have my own press (small), but the process is somewhat time intensive, so it has been idle for quite a while.

so what's next?

Think of a new name/thread...?
or "call it good"

suppose the new name could be, "good", but not sure.

Had a long run. waxed and waned, nice that it went out ("going out", I guess, as it is not something that is automated) on an "up note" of some interest, thank you.

Think of a new name/thread...?
or "call it good"

suppose the new name could be, "good", but not sure.

Had a long run. waxed and waned, nice that it went out ("going out", I guess, as it is not something that is automated) on an "up note" of some interest, thank you.

Well I look forward to what comes next. Of course, that could be a while if you are like me and just keep posting until they shut you down.

well hello!

Thanks so much, kimbalee.

Engorged for your amusement:
attachment.php

I like this one, very erotic.

Is it me, or do the shower head and handle have very phallic designs?

Well I look forward to what comes next. Of course, that could be a while if you are like me and just keep posting until they shut you down.
I don't think that The Visual Artists Corner is monitored very closely and most threads here don't go on so long. so..................

I like this one, very erotic.

Is it me, or do the shower head and handle have very phallic designs?

really!? odd.

(perv!)

It must be you :rolleyes::D

I think you're right. I try to avoid anything suggestive.

Probably. You go as long as I have from seeing a real one, you start to see them everyplace, regardless of what you look at :rolleyes:

yeah, I see one daily!:eek:

Well, this hasn't been closed...yet.
(i should alert the authorities, because they say it is an issue of server speed)

anyway:

With this old gallery essentially "buried", I could start removing the images and move them into the new one.

or Give the images new names and repost (as one cannot upload the same file twice.
or...maybe just make a link. That might make most sense.

With this old gallery essentially "buried", I could start removing the images and move them into the new one.

or Give the images new names and repost (as one cannot upload the same file twice.
or...maybe just make a link. That might make most sense.

Please leave the old. Nice to look at.
History is very good.
More is better.

Please leave the old. Nice to look at.
History is very good.
More is better.

Alright. Though, if the thread REALLY gets closed, it will fall away to not be seen again, so I think the best solution its to leave it and make links in the new gallery/thread to those images.

Back