I.M. Fauve Gallery

I wonder if I should tidy up...in case someone stops by?

nah! This is how I live.

Speaking of "Furries"

I had forgotten this one...
MUCH more beastish. Though, if there is not enough human (woman) it doesn't "do" anything for me. Curiously, the reverse need not be true, at least visually... I can see a beast with a human woman, so long as I know/imagine that the beast is sentient or like a were-beasty... with a "man" inside.

attachment.php

Last edited:
heehee

My little ponygirl.
This was for giggles while doing some serious work for H*sbro.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Tricky to guess what people like (or don't) as there is so little feedback.

Of course most of my own work amuses me to some degree.:rolleyes:

Hey! I was gone all day yesterday!
Both new pictures are fun. I agree the first is 'too much' animal and the pony is cute. There's an intense Furry and Brony subculture that would take them far more seriously than you'd think. ;)
I still enjoy seeing the wide range of your imagination, it goes many places! :cool:

fuck.
it caught up to me again.
I was hoping this didn't mean what I thought it meant. :eek:

Off to work for me. Have a good Thursday. :rose: :kiss:

what can I say? your work has never ceased to amaze me. I kind of feel 'small' wen I hit ur thread. I mean .. your skills are beyond those of mine, feedback? You are awesome! I always wonder if you do any requests!

Hey! I was gone all day yesterday!
Both new pictures are fun. I agree the first is 'too much' animal and the pony is cute. There's an intense Furry and Brony subculture that would take them far more seriously than you'd think. ;)
I still enjoy seeing the wide range of your imagination, it goes many places! :cool:

I was hoping this didn't mean what I thought it meant. :eek:

Off to work for me. Have a good Thursday. :rose: :kiss:

Thank you.

At least I count count on a few people to participate!

Yeah, it seems with most things there are people who get VERY serious about it.
I seriously enjoy drawing and talking about it, I seriously enjoy sex and talking, reading, looking at/about it.

but most fetishes... I kinda roll my eyes when folk get all "absolute" about it.

like you say about the "hard-core" furries...or even SM/BD...where folk get all "daddy" or "Master" and "yes sir"... for me, that becomes too silly. Though I enjoy dishing a spanking and enjoy exercising some control and even love some of the trappings.

what can I say? your work has never ceased to amaze me. I kind of feel 'small' wen I hit ur thread. I mean .. your skills are beyond those of mine, feedback? You are awesome! I always wonder if you do any requests!

Thank you Kim! that is very nice to hear. It is often difficult to self-assess, so getting positive reinforcement goes a long way.

I am always open to suggestions!

I cannot say that I always can/will fulfill them.:) (on ocassion, it may not be a request for a style that I can execute, or may be a subject that I find ooky, or...?) But I will always give it a ponder, and I do like a challenge.

Though I enjoy dishing a spanking and enjoy exercising some control and even love some of the trappings.
Well YUM!

A possible thought for a new sketch?
Across his lap, holding her hands away. Squirming while her mouth says 'no' but her body says 'yes'?
:devil:

I know three things about art:

What I like,

What I DON'T like,

And that there are too many opinions in the art world.

What does this mean? Do your own shit and let people talk. Good or bad it still means publicity.

I know three things about art:

What I like,

What I DON'T like,

And that there are too many opinions in the art world.

What does this mean? Do your own shit and let people talk. Good or bad it still means publicity.

I don't really mind hearing if someone doesn't like my work. I will ask "why?"...
and even an "untrained" answer is ok.... "It looks unfinished", "it is gross".."too explicit."...."a Minotaur!!! That's bestiality!!!"...."I only like animé".

However, most people don't say anything. That surprises me on a "literary" site. Some have claimed that they don't have the "language"... HELLO!!! That is a cop out... that is what you do have. You don't need to draw picture ("I cannot even draw stick figures")... I have drawn the pictures... you (whoever is viewing) can write a comment.

there are too many opinions in ANY world.:D

Just post: "I liked such and such because it reminded me of something I wanted to try..."
or..whatever

"I didn't like this one because I hate seeing a guy in the picture..."

or whatever... I may not address your desires, quirks, fetishes, phobias.... but I will think about it.

I am also up for arguing if that's what it takes.

Last edited:
I don't plan on arguing, in fact I avoid conflict as much as possible.

a comment on the My Little Pony drawing... I remember growing up with my sister having a bunch of the little toys. She had the coloring books, a lunch box, and the works, even the Pegasus and Unicorn ones. Something about the drawing makes me want to pick up the crayons and color it, but then that element of naughtiness keeps me from doing it. lol

Dude!!! I missed that. Makes me wanna fuck a pony. Just sayin'...

Kidding!! Calm down kimba.

I don't plan on arguing, in fact I avoid conflict as much as possible.

a comment on the My Little Pony drawing... I remember growing up with my sister having a bunch of the little toys. She had the coloring books, a lunch box, and the works, even the Pegasus and Unicorn ones. Something about the drawing makes me want to pick up the crayons and color it, but then that element of naughtiness keeps me from doing it. lol

Color it! with Crayons!

attachment.php

One would need to know about My little P*nies..to "get" this.
Butterscotch is the name of one..and all of them have "cutie marks"..like birth marks, or tattoos... on their butts...I put it on her ankle her. I did this ages ago... again while working on the real deal.

Last edited:
Back