I love wearing Panties

Good for you! Are you going slow, just wearing panties or are you going to tell her everything you really want? What do you really want her to do with you or let you do?

She knows. She knows I want her to peg me or jerk me off while wearing panties. I’ve asked her to make me wear them and make me do chores. Laundry while wearing garters and fishnets is much more fun. Before kids she was more amenable. Now, hopefully, she’ll be willing to get back into it.

She knows. She knows I want her to peg me or jerk me off while wearing panties. I’ve asked her to make me wear them and make me do chores. Laundry while wearing garters and fishnets is much more fun. Before kids she was more amenable. Now, hopefully, she’ll be willing to get back into it.

It really is no harm and I found it to be quite fun. Show her how much you're willing to do for her in your appreciation.

After my getting a new job with a massive pay raise and taking care of her while she’s been down with the flu, my wife has finally started to warm up to me wearing panties again. I’ve been so good she’s ready to be bad. She brought it up unsolicited. Let’s see if she walks the walk.

Great news. Look forward to hearing how she does

Barb's Big Granny Panties

lot's of room:)

Attachments

• Barbs Granny panties b.jpg
    Barbs Granny panties b.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Barbs Granny panties a.jpg
    Barbs Granny panties a.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Barbs Granny panties.jpg
    Barbs Granny panties.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 0
You look terrific in your wife's sexy panties. That's nice to know that you have your own stockings. You have great legs. Does your wife have any idea that you have your own nylons and then you wear her sexy panties?

Thank you! No, she has no idea about this side of me. Let's just say she's very conventional and wouldn't appreciate this sort of thing.

A little black thing

Something borrowed...

Attachments

• Barbs Blk Panty.jpg
    Barbs Blk Panty.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Barbs Blk Panty b.jpg
    Barbs Blk Panty b.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Barbs Blk Panty a.jpg
    Barbs Blk Panty a.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1
nice ass

yes i had the same experience although mine was a little earlier and i still feel the same way.

Luv to wear a lacy thong, garter belt holding up my stockings and the fresh taste of hot cock in my mouth. I have made that cock hard and wet when he rips my thong aside and plunges balls deep into my tight lil asshole until he fills me with hot cum. Then I'll clean that beautiful cock with my slutty mouth (love the taste of my asshole and a mans cum)

Back