I love wearing Panties

tumblr_mtt2znwR4c1sjr7upo1_500.jpg

Respond to this if you are.
I am;)

Beautiful! And of course I am! ;)

i love threads like this!

im an avid panty boi bottom. i really enjoy stuff from body aware as it is the perfect mix of sexy slut and still fit for the male anatomy. i love the way it caresses my ass, especially after its been fresh shaved..

(Un)Dressing For Him...

I am slim and my body is largely naturally hairless, except for my pubes, although I've never considered myself to be especially feminine or effeminate. When I suck my Boyfriend's cock I prefer to be naked, this is for practical reasons, as I tend to get messy, but also because I think it implies a degree of appropriate submission to him. But it was my Boyfriend who first suggested - some way into our relationship, that I should dress sexy for him. I wasn't too sure, but he brought me some frilly see-through panties and pull-up stockings with garters, and yes - once I'd got them on I sure felt sexy as hell. It seemed to add an extra erotic dimension to our sex-play. When I luxuriate in sucking his big beautiful cock my panties soon tend to become moist with my own pre-cum, which only makes it more extreme. Now I dress - or undress, ready for his arrival, just as he prefers me… and I'm rewarded by enjoying the hard-on this provokes...

Started wearing my Moms panties when I was young. Now I wear my wifes quite a bit to have fun

a couple of my favorites. i get soon horny wearing these..

20150210142357808810849.jpg

20150210142357724551209.jpg

20150210142357909149144.jpg

20150210142357909220649.jpg

And when i wear that thong, one thing leads to another......
20150210142357914842991.jpg

Last edited:
I am slim and my body is largely naturally hairless, except for my pubes, although I've never considered myself to be especially feminine or effeminate. When I suck my Boyfriend's cock I prefer to be naked, this is for practical reasons, as I tend to get messy, but also because I think it implies a degree of appropriate submission to him. But it was my Boyfriend who first suggested - some way into our relationship, that I should dress sexy for him. I wasn't too sure, but he brought me some frilly see-through panties and pull-up stockings with garters, and yes - once I'd got them on I sure felt sexy as hell. It seemed to add an extra erotic dimension to our sex-play. When I luxuriate in sucking his big beautiful cock my panties soon tend to become moist with my own pre-cum, which only makes it more extreme. Now I dress - or undress, ready for his arrival, just as he prefers me… and I'm rewarded by enjoying the hard-on this provokes...

Delightful!

Picked my laundry up from the cleaners last week and found these tiny panties in the mix. They're not mine or my girlfriends, needless to say I was pretty excited.

Last edited:
Back