I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you like to take me to dinner tonight?{translation: help! they are trying to feed me crap} and you would be lovely company:)

Oh, I don't know. You've been a pretty naughty girl. I was lurking on another thread (don't remember the name) and you and Va were really making those guys hot and bothered.
Now what's this about being fed crap!!! How 'bout a nice steak dinner... red wine... and soft music to listen to.:rose:

Oh, I don't know. You've been a pretty naughty girl. I was lurking on another thread (don't remember the name) and you and Va were really making those guys hot and bothered.
Now what's this about being fed crap!!! How 'bout a nice steak dinner... red wine... and soft music to listen to.:rose:

The thread was Flirting...that was the point:p

That would be lovely*sigh* ...{They feed me over cooked hospital food that was made in the city, frozen, shipped here and warmed up:eek: and powdered mash potatoes:eek::eek:}

The thread was Flirting...that was the point:p

That would be lovely*sigh* ...{They feed me over cooked hospital food that was made in the city, frozen, shipped here and warmed up:eek: and powdered mash potatoes:eek::eek:}

Oh that stuff is horrible. Do you have to eat that because of your condition? I guess it's better than tube feeding though.

Oh that stuff is horrible. Do you have to eat that because of your condition? I guess it's better than tube feeding though.

no because its what they have...on really bad days I call my parents for a mercy meal, or I call for delivery...It was a suprise for the charge nurse the first time I ordered out:cathappy:

no because its what they have...on really bad days I call my parents for a mercy meal, or I call for delivery...It was a suprise for the charge nurse the first time I ordered out:cathappy:

It's a pity I don't live near you. Cooking for you would be a treat, bound.

I won't pry, but I'm assuming there is a reason you don't just have someone pick up your food at the grocery store and cook it for you.
(sneaking a virtual snickers bar through the threads)

It's a pity I don't live near you. Cooking for you would be a treat, bound.

Wow... does that ever get me hot and bothered:eek:

I won't pry, but I'm assuming there is a reason you don't just have someone pick up your food at the grocery store and cook it for you.
(sneaking a virtual snickers bar through the threads)

My parents do bring me food and I have a bedside table with snacks
see the kettle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back