I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to add my name to the list of older guy appreciators :D An older man is like a fine wine...make sure you finish him in one go.

Good morning all you older Litsters and those of you who love older Litsters! So, do any of you write anything and publish it on Lit? Just curious to read some of your work if you have any.

btw MissProvocateur, I'm like a fine wine... I have a nice finish. ;) Always glad to have a new appreciator on board. :)

Good morning all you Older Men out there! Especially the assertive ones in suits! :)

In my ideal world....that's what I'm wearing. While the guy(s) are in power suits. :)

That's funny because in one of my fantasies, a woman in a black suit and black stockings, with pearls around her neck completely undresses me and makes me have oral sex with her while she has her clothes on. :eek:

That's funny because in one of my fantasies, a woman in a black suit and black stockings, with pearls around her neck completely undresses me and makes me have oral sex with her while she has her clothes on. :eek:

You need to find yourself a Domme. :)

Right. :D But to tell you the truth, I like to take turns just about an equal amount of time. I have many fantasies. :eek:

Sounds cool. Not a good match for me though...I'm entirely sub. But the more you put out there what you are looking for, the closer you are to finding it!

Sounds cool. Not a good match for me though...I'm entirely sub. But the more you put out there what you are looking for, the closer you are to finding it!

Oh, you misunderstand me. I'm not really looking. Just bs'n. This thread seems to be very quiet. Hope it's not dying a slow death.

Right. :D But to tell you the truth, I like to take turns just about an equal amount of time. I have many fantasies. :eek:

Just like some times you want to pick the movie some times have them pick the movie sometimes you pick it out together:D

Just like some times you want to pick the movie some times have them pick the movie sometimes you pick it out together:D

Hello Bound. Nice to see you on this thread. I keep going back and forth between this and the Daddy one. :confused:
You're right about the movie thing... I really think respect for one another's likes and dislikes is important in fostering cooperation and bonding.

Hello Bound. Nice to see you on this thread. I keep going back and forth between this and the Daddy one. :confused:
You're right about the movie thing... I really think respect for one another's likes and dislikes is important in fostering cooperation and bonding.

I'm a fan of a good metaphor:p

In my ideal world....that's what I'm wearing. While the guy(s) are in power suits. :)

Sigh. Working at home for the next few weeks, so I'll just have to sit here in my jeans and t-shirt and admire your suit.. until it's time to return to the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back