I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texan in Florida, that like a republican in Minnesota. :)

Evening…Angel!

I'm from the Boston area, born and raised. i moved to texas when i was 18 that's when i made the screen name. and now i'm in florida...

I'm from the Boston area, born and raised. i moved to texas when i was 18 that's when i made the screen name. and now i'm in florida...

Spent 2 summers in Boston, 1976 and 1978 in Milton. Something about Yankees in Texas! California by birth myself. Good to get to know you. :)

GooD Friday evening everyone. How are we all doing tonight? Baby girl did I hear you offering a cold adult beverage?!;)

Ready to see how many of these things it takes forcyouvyo start feeling good ;) how is your night going. You have an exciting weekend ahead of you?

My night is going great so far, as for the exciting weekend, I am painting a mural for a teaparty....LOL I have to finish it tomorrow.... and what are you going to be doing?

My night is going great so far, as for the exciting weekend, I am painting a mural for a teaparty....LOL I have to finish it tomorrow.... and what are you going to be doing?

I'm kinda in the middle of a remodeling projectcsontheres my weekend and I might have to spend one day on the farm depends on the weather. But have made sure there is an ample supply of cold coronas in the fridge. It helps to make it a happy weekend :D

I'm kinda in the middle of a remodeling projectcsontheres my weekend and I might have to spend one day on the farm depends on the weather. But have made sure there is an ample supply of cold coronas in the fridge. It helps to make it a happy weekend :D

Mmmmm gotta love some cold coronas.....is this a house your remodeling for yoour family.....o otherwise....okay we all know I'm nosey.....

Mmmmm gotta love some cold coronas.....is this a house your remodeling for yoour family.....o otherwise....okay we all know I'm nosey.....

Nosey mosey mosey. Hahaha no this something else I do when I'm not on duty. I have a couple of people who buy rental property and I go in and remodel them. Just another of the things I do for fun like everything else I do sure not getting rich off it but I'm not complaining.

Anyway care to join me ?http://m1239.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/sofiredog/corona.jpg.html?newest=1

Nosey mosey mosey. Hahaha no this something else I do when I'm not on duty. I have a couple of people who buy rental property and I go in and remodel them. Just another of the things I do for fun like everything else I do sure not getting rich off it but I'm not complaining.

Anyway care to join me ?http://m1239.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/sofiredog/corona.jpg.html?newest=1

OOO sounds like fun... I love doing stuff like that. I myself would love to have my earthship house.... I so love them or an old farmhouse in the middle of the woods.....

http://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...va=earthship+homes&fr=yfp-t-701-s&imgsz=large

OOO sounds like fun... I love doing stuff like that. I myself would love to have my earthship house.... I so love them or an old farmhouse in the middle of the woods.....

http://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...va=earthship+homes&fr=yfp-t-701-s&imgsz=large

I likecthecdound of that. I still haven't found or built my dream place yet but I could go for one of those. It really is a lot of work but so well worthier when it's complete. There was this one property that this couple had bought. Could have been perfectvbutvwas a little farther than unwanted to go and they did end up rescaling it. But I think it's something you would have loved

Good morning boys and girls!!! I hope that everyone has a wickedly enjoyable weekend!!!!!

Good morning Sofire! Hope you have a awesome and fun weekend yourself!

Thank you Bee. Going to make the most out if it.... Should be nice , well today anyway. Then they are predicting about a full week of wet weather. Which is not what we need on the farm at the time. See everyone later.

Good morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. hope everyone has a great day. hugs and kisses to those who need them. :kiss:

Good morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. hope everyone has a great day. hugs and kisses to those who need them. :kiss:

Thanks TA... hope you have a great day as well.....
Just planning an ATV ride here..

Thank you Bee. Going to make the most out if it.... Should be nice , well today anyway. Then they are predicting about a full week of wet weather. Which is not what we need on the farm at the time. See everyone later.

Glad that you are going to make the most of it...Be safe and dont' over do it..

Morning TA

thought i'd go check out the flea market then go to an auction later... i know i'm a wild one aren't i... lol

Actually sounds good.

I have been to a really big flea market in Kissimmee.

Look out for Dave Hester at the auction YEAAAAAAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back